Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 109. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Anyone here had any luck sending LXC from their android wallet? I cannot for the life of me get it to work. It doesn't stake, and it crashes non stop. I know this could be my phone. But I could careless at this point and just want to sell what I have.

I tried to manually enter wallet info - didn't work claimed it wasn't valid.

Used QR code with LXC request and same thing. How the fuck could it claim it's own created QR code is innacurate?

Yes I have sent coins many times and it sends without issue. could be your OS is hosed?

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Anyone here had any luck sending LXC from their android wallet? I cannot for the life of me get it to work. It doesn't stake, and it crashes non stop. I know this could be my phone. But I could careless at this point and just want to sell what I have.

I tried to manually enter wallet info - didn't work claimed it wasn't valid.

Used QR code with LXC request and same thing. How the fuck could it claim it's own created QR code is innacurate?
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
LibrexCoin will be go to MINTPAL V2.

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

Go buy some with low price!

v2 should be launching tomorrow hopefully according to @moolah's chat in the MintPal IRC channel #mintpal

Could well provide a big boost in price to LXC
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
This is ready to explode and explode loud  Cool

You are the first person to claim in 195 pages that this coin is going to skyrocket.  Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Living the dream

I think so too!

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Activity: 126
All lxc owners are staking, no sellers on the market. Order book at bittrex is really impressive.  Wink
That mean it will be a pump time sooner or later.Just buy more before the price shock us
Activity: 162
All lxc owners are staking, no sellers on the market. Order book at bittrex is really impressive.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Is it just me or is there not a restore private key option? As well as not having an address book to store addys in the android app?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Does anyone know when Casheer App will be live??

Casheer App is when they launch it. We are on it as a coin payment option. Up to them when they release. I would think soon though.

Coinpayments.net has LibrexCoin up on the board for the next vote. https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq We will need a rel strong showing when they start the voting in the next few days. I'll post as soon as soon as I know it's started.

Multipool. They poor operator I had set up to have the LibrexCoin pool on has decided to exit the multipool business. "
Hi, i had long discussion with my co-dev and we conclude there is no basis to continue with the current set-up of multipoolmining.com. Profitability for alt-coins has gone down pretty much last 5 months, and interest in multipools has dropped in general.

We are spending like 4-6 hours daily on processing the payouts and keeping all coindaemons up to date (you don't want to know, how many coins hard-fork, change algos without proper notices, go off-chain etc)

We will thinkg about short term future and think about new projects with respect to cryptocurrencies. Multipools  are kind of dead for the moment..

So this obviously has set back our plans to have a multipool paying out in LiberxCoin. If anyone know another pool developer we are open to suggestions. In the mean time you can mine on pools like nicehash for BTC and then buy LibrexCoin on exchange.

We will have a new QT wallet update soon. Smiley
legendary
Does anyone know when Casheer App will be live??
Activity: 196
Links on the OP. However the link for the android is http://www.filedropper.com/comlibrexcoin1

I had a hard time downloading it from filedropper with my phone, so I just downloaded it to my PC and put in dropbox, then made a qrcode for easy loading Smiley  if you want the qr just let me know.
Thanks for the filedropper link.

That does look pretty cool. They have it for win mobile too! I'll be trying that. Smiley
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
Links on the OP. However the link for the android is http://www.filedropper.com/comlibrexcoin1

I had a hard time downloading it from filedropper with my phone, so I just downloaded it to my PC and put in dropbox, then made a qrcode for easy loading Smiley  if you want the qr just let me know.

That does look pretty cool. They have it for win mobile too! I'll be trying that. Smiley
legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Damn! wtf happened here? I've been away for awhile.

Whatcha mean?
Activity: 196

Hey I finally got the LibrexCoin News aggregator installed. It's pretty cool!

I love it!!!
I like it! Where can I get the LibrexCoin News aggregator?
Activity: 166
Merit: 10

I love it!!!
legendary

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
what are you trying to say? that you good at Photoshop? My son is better then you and he is only 11 years old.

thats not fake. thats real. look at the chart on Bittrex.
what are you trying to say? that my son is not good at photshop?

Or is there a conspiracy from the american government?

no you got it all wrong.

there is no american govt conspiracy. what i'm trying to say is, your son...is not yours.
WHAT?Huh So the DNA test was wrong?
Jump to: