Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 115. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
truly idiots...going in a panic for XST which is going to be dumped soon...loosing money both ways
Activity: 432
thanks for cheap coins  Cheesy
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
3000 and 2500 wall dissappears
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
3500sat  Huh
R we going more down  Angry
Oh well buy more
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
truly this market is full of weak hands Smiley, it's like stealing the candy from a baby

"bagholding" till mintpal v2
Activity: 308
People are very impatient in this world, they want updates & large roi's in a very short time.

I think this coin has one of the best android wallets, market cap should be between 5 / 15 million dollar.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
i think bittrex is best  Smiley
Activity: 334
With the NEOS Arbitrush, LibrexSend needs to come a lot sooner and have a lot going for it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Everyone moved to HAL. Buy before it is too late.

It's too late.

All right stick with a coin with no pumpers left. I'll be in a coin that got pumped and didn't get dumped immediately after like this coin.

Good luck!

You will be back as soon as you dump HAL.
Activity: 784

It's too late.

All right stick with a coin with no pumpers left. I'll be in a coin that got pumped and didn't get dumped immediately after like this coin.
legendary

It's too late.
Activity: 784
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
LOL people just got used to make a quick buck thats why they are so impatient and spreading fud Smiley But I'm sure those who are more patient will be rewarded Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is happening with value  Huh

Probably the last bit of the Whales group exiting the coin as they move on to other coins. That or someone has intent to damage the coin price. We do have haters. Once either or both are done the price will go back up a bit. It is a good buy chance imho.

lol dev you just unintentionally triggered a panic sell down to 4.5k and maybe even lower.

saying that whales have exited a coin is not smart. everyone knows you need whales to pump a coin.

Are you kidding me? The answer was in response to a question to a drop to 4500. My reply was posted after the fact. Go back 3 pages and see how many complained it was bad that whale/pumpers where on/in the coin. Now its bad that they left? Good grief. If we release stuff that they and or any other investors like they will buy back in. As another pointed out they are about making money and will come if they see a good chance to do that. When we release things in the next following weeks I think more will come if not the same ones.

LOL,.. funny post dev. keep up the good work, big things are just around the corner.
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

Probably the last bit of the Whales group exiting the coin as they move on to other coins. That or someone has intent to damage the coin price. We do have haters. Once either or both are done the price will go back up a bit. It is a good buy chance imho.

lol dev you just unintentionally triggered a panic sell down to 4.5k and maybe even lower.

saying that whales have exited a coin is not smart. everyone knows you need whales to pump a coin.

Are you kidding me? The answer was in response to a question to a drop to 4500. My reply was posted after the fact. Go back 3 pages and see how many complained it was bad that whale/pumpers where on/in the coin. Now its bad that they left? Good grief. If we release stuff that they and or any other investors like they will buy back in. As another pointed out they are about making money and will come if they see a good chance to do that. When we release things in the next following weeks I think more will come if not the same ones.

Boss status right here. Listen to the man in charge! It is simple as 1..2..3!
legendary
I went all in, the surefire way to make the price dr0p Smiley

You made a good investment, just hang tight.

Awesome stuff coming.  Shocked
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Yes dev as you mention
This week will be qt wallet update for android
Then next week will be windows and ios wallets
Then 1 week gap and 4th week which is end of september librexsend v1 will be released
Price will rise  Grin

Pretty much the plan but you forgot the Win Mobile wallet that should be the 1 week gap. Smiley
Activity: 61
I went all in, the surefire way to make the price dr0p Smiley
Activity: 238
Yes dev as you mention
This week will be qt wallet update for android
Then next week will be windows and ios wallets
Then 1 week gap and 4th week which is end of september librexsend v1 will be released
Price will rise  Grin
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Jump to: