Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 113. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
If everyone would please tweet Coinking.io to add us as an auto coin convertion . It would be great support for this coin!! I keep my rig running at that site and it is always well handled and operated.. Here is the tweet link. Smiley

https://twitter.com/COINKINGio
Downloading the new app now, has there been a wallet.dat backup function put it yet? Won't be using it till this is implemented if not!

Yes they have fixed that. I don't really use it since I use Titanium Backup to store all my data.. But, the "backup key" feature does indeed work now. Smiley
Something interesting to check out DEV.

Sounds like it may add a little more sauce to this coin Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346

I've talked with jl777 through message already and he referred me to his mate that is handling the new coin adds. So we are at the stage at least.  Cool

Glad to hear good sir! Cheesy

I missed his roll call on BBR and it skyrocketed from about 0.08¢ to .50¢  Shocked
That would have been a pretty penny to stack up my change! Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Something interesting to check out DEV.

Sounds like it may add a little more sauce to this coin Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346

I've talked with jl777 through message already and he referred me to his mate that is handling the new coin adds. So we are at the stage at least.  Cool
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Downloading the new app now, has there been a wallet.dat backup function put it yet? Won't be using it till this is implemented if not!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
It does indeed look interesting.
Activity: 252
That's true.

Loving the Android wallet so far.

Ugh, I need to upgrade my battery for this... can't stake without having to worry about my battery life. I have a Note 2  Sad

Great Android wallet!

Beast of a size phone.. I have a Nexus 5, waiting on the 6. Smiley
Good thing you can replace the battery on Sammy phones.. Not so lucky on my side.

It's great after it's rooted! I need to upgrade my battery to a 4500mah... my current one doesn't last a day with 4g lte, maybe less with staking Tongue

Was thinking of upgrading to a Note 3, but I wouldn't mind picking up an Iphone 6 if it's the same size...  Grin

I had a nexus 5 for 2 weeks... broke my screen Sad

Been rooting since 2010 Smiley
The best feeling a phone can have! Lol, i had the note 1. I liked it but too big for me.. I run around too much and a brick size phone doesn't help. Tongue
Great phone tho... You would be very restricted on things you can do with Apple.. I'd be certain before you go that route. It sucks when you are used to one thing and go to another.
Ugh, I need to upgrade my battery for this... can't stake without having to worry about my battery life. I have a Note 2  Sad

Great Android wallet!

Good thing you can replace the battery on Sammy phones.. Not so lucky on my side.

It's great after it's rooted! I need to upgrade my battery to a 4500mah... my current one doesn't last a day with 4g lte, maybe less with staking Tongue

Was thinking of upgrading to a Note 3, but I wouldn't mind picking up an Iphone 6 if it's the same size...  Grin

I had a nexus 5 for 2 weeks... broke my screen Sad

Great Android wallet!

Great Android wallet!
Activity: 602
Good coin and really good price to get in  Smiley
Hi Dev,
any idea when the IOS Wallet will be available in the App Store?
Currently I have everything on my MacBook but that may not be online because I need it for work and constantly have to carry around so its not staking 24/7 Wink

We haven't heard anything. Neither has some other coin so it's just Apple taking their time.  Cool

Crapple takes ages to verify codes.. It's not in there name.. Unlike Google Tongue
Hi Dev,
Currently I have everything on my MacBook but that may not be online because I need it for work and constantly have to carry around so its not staking 24/7 Wink

We haven't heard anything. Neither has some other coin so it's just Apple taking their time.  Cool
What's the next thing on the roadmap if you don't mind me asking?

iOS mobile wallet update and win Mobile pos coin staking wallet.

Looking forward to these releases. Once librexSend is released, will it be integrated into these mobile platforms?

We plan to but will need to make sure the devices can handle it. Smiley
Hi all,
 Wink

I'm sorry for the minor mistake in logos.. I selected the wrong file LOL

-- What's new

Camera QR code Scanning.
minor UI updates.

-
So I repeat, the mistake was on graphics only, I selected the wrong image and the wallet *is*
indeed for LibrexCoin no matter what it says in the errata version.
Thank you for your understanding!

For those wondering, I am indeed helping out a little bit ROOTCoin with their wallets, so don't buy the FUD  Grin
Thanks!!  You guys are the best   Cheesy

cheers
Sinetek

Thank you very much kind sir! Namaste Smiley
Thank you for the quick fix last night with the Android apk. Really appreciate the hardworking! Keep it up team Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
What's the next thing on the roadmap if you don't mind me asking?

iOS mobile wallet update and win Mobile pos coin staking wallet.

Looking forward to these releases. Once librexSend is released, will it be integrated into these mobile platforms?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,
Jump to: