Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 288. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I hope not a single exchange adds this coin, until it's source has been checked thoroughly, (or the DEV pulls something out of the bag) in fact we as a community should demand that no exchange adds this until such time.

That's the only way we're gonna stop the scamming.

STILL waiting for github link

Worth noting, most of the exchanges can't add this coin because there isn't a current source available on github.
They usually compile their own wallets, often with minor tweaks added in to make them work correctly in the exchange platform.

So having the source unavailable is actually doing a favor to everyone who is saying it shouldn't be listed on an exchange just yet, because without the source the exchanges can't compile the wallets they need to add it.

And wouldn't it be something if it actually was a scamcoin, but the source got taken down because the developer realized the exchanges would spot the scam and refuse to list it- meaning he's probably hidden away neck deep in code trying to do a better job of hiding his dirty work before rereleasing the wallet.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
And what did trademybit few hours ago? This coin is not yet in Exchange.

TMB sometimes put 7-20Gh in mining LXC.

You are from surgut (Rus)?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
btw, where is the dev? Is he around? or gone already?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
IPOMiner works by picking new release coins that in their management's decision have the potential to be profitable for their participants. And most of them are, if you get in early on mining and sell quickly before the scam hits the market you can make a tidy pile out of even garbage hashrates.

The people mining there certainly turn a profit from all these scamcoins if they sell what they mined, but I doubt that ipominer would actually be involved behind the scenes in any of them.

Having gotten to talk to the man behind ipominer a few times between doge, shibe, and banknote, I can tell you that he is very easily angered by coins that do not behave themselves and doesn't seem to like having to deal with coindevs. He does make a presence in the exchange channels though, I've seen him in bittrex's channel a few times.

Was just looking to see what exchanges offered this coin as point of fact. I've mined a bunch of it on IPOminer and want to sell it, but it looks like so far none of the well known exchanges support this coin yet.

I hope not a single exchange adds this coin, until it's source has been checked thoroughly, (or the DEV pulls something out of the bag) in fact we as a community should demand that no exchange adds this until such time.

That's the only way we're gonna stop the scamming.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
IPOMiner works by picking new release coins that in their management's decision have the potential to be profitable for their participants. And most of them are, if you get in early on mining and sell quickly before the scam hits the market you can make a tidy pile out of even garbage hashrates.

The people mining there certainly turn a profit from all these scamcoins if they sell what they mined, but I doubt that ipominer would actually be involved behind the scenes in any of them.

Having gotten to talk to the man behind ipominer a few times between doge, shibe, and banknote, I can tell you that he is very easily angered by coins that do not behave themselves and doesn't seem to like having to deal with coindevs. He does make a presence in the exchange channels though, I've seen him in bittrex's channel a few times.

Was just looking to see what exchanges offered this coin as point of fact. I've mined a bunch of it on IPOminer and want to sell it, but it looks like so far none of the well known exchanges support this coin yet.

Activity: 520

TMB sometimes put 7-20Gh in mining LXC.
Guys, multipools with autoexchange function - it is a real evil for coins.
so they may not mine this until they can sell it on exchanges

Activity: 56
github would be great..
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
legendary
Any exchange?

It's a bit early for an exchange, we still don't know if this is a scam yet.

not a scam, it will get to an exchange!

We need a code reviews from more than one source before we hit the exchanges.
Activity: 504
Any exchange?

not a scam, it will get to an exchange!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
So, another pump n dump shitcoin? Seems, these days, that the best test of "Is it a Pump N Dump Shitcoin?" is "Is it on IPOMiner?"

you show your newbness everytime you open your mouth. obviously you cant trade and your mining knwledge is shit, prolly just pack her up and go back to hardees
legendary
Any exchange?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
So, another pump n dump shitcoin? Seems, these days, that the best test of "Is it a Pump N Dump Shitcoin?" is "Is it on IPOMiner?"

You clearly are clueless to things in the crypto world. Do you blame your ISP for illegal downloading? Blame IPOMiner has no merit here. IPOMiner also mined BlackCoin, VeriCoin, PSUEDO, and more recently...I/O Coin. All of which are still very popular and have gone up in value. You cannot blame a mining pool for a scamming devs mistake. You just want someone to point the finger at.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
hey dummies point your rigs to trademybit, gain btc. use btc to rent massive hash. i make a ton of btc doing this. if you dont than you are doing it wrong and should go home
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
I just want to throw my 2 pennies. I rent rigs because I do not own any rigs. Those of you that own rigs can always lease them out if you want to make more BTC. I think it's fair to rent rigs and hash hard because its not like you guys cannot do the same. Hence it being fair. I'm sorry your small rig doesnt generate what you would expect but you can always rent. And yes the more nethash a coin has the better chance it will get picked up by an exchange. It sounds like you would like a smaller net hash and never get added to exchange. So what then? you have mined a measly 3000 coins that can never be sold/bought/traded. Get with the times and start renting more hash and quit bitching!
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
CRYPTOMI.IO
FYI,

The last time I drove through the wedside of town, the road development was complete!  Grin

What? You didn't know you have to marry this coin? Well we belive in freedom of choice so you don't have to. It'been corrected to Website.  Wink  LibrexCoin should be pronounced Lib-Rex-Coin for those who wanted to know.

Thank you for your insight! Thats some sound advice there!   Grin
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!

Yes this true but they cant dump it if its not on an exchange. Most must pay their miners in their choice coin in 24-48 hrs so they may not mine this until they can sell it on exchanges. I solo mined some blocks and then rented some miners from nicehash. I only pay for or invest in what i can afford to loose 100% so not my rent money or food money just spending money.
Jump to: