Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 290. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Every miner watch for some promising coin - it is normal net hash to be like this .

not so sure 5gh on x11 is normal

1      anonymous      5,424,186   263,856.966
2      syncerz              4,171,487   202,920.022
3      anonymous      3,903,409   189,879.516
4      Haggisahh              2,906,261   141,373.709
5      leighjenkins2k14  1,531,912   74,519.143
6      anonymous      1,217,753   59,237.038
7      anonymous      1,204,774   58,605.652
8      anonymous      1,108,415   53,918.325

21gh is owned by 8 users on one pool. this coin is worthless to anyone mining with with less than 100mh. no this is not normal. they will dump all coin on market.

looks more and more like secret x11 asics

groestl is the only anti-asic algorithm. x11 and all other xver algos are compromised. x15 is botnet dream algorithm.. waste of time for real miners and investors when others can mine for free of charge.. not even using electricity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
This coin is launched and running without issues at this very moment. We had a misstep with a misplaced or not placed source code that pool ops needed to run the pools few weeks ago with the hlated launch then. We announced it would relaunch. It did 24hrs or so ago with a new genesis block, checkpoints , etc.  I mined on that failed launch too. I'm mining on this launch as well as our other devs just like everyone else. We all take risks on these coins. Sometime it doesn't go the way we like. It happens. We are working hard to make this coin a success so that it go the way we like. Up!  Cool

But You are a newbie,all the scams made by newbie, i will not trust you untill you do sometings.

We're all waiting for the DEV to deliver something, as we're all aware that 4 coin scams happened last week. Hopefully some of the senior members with coding skills will go through the code with fine tooth comb.

Sorry DEV but trust has to be earned, and we're waiting for you to earn it.
+1.. It's not personal it's money
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
How do you pronounce this coin?

Is it "Lib rex" coin?

Or "Libre x" coin?
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
CRYPTOMI.IO
Im mining this coin as we speak, whats up dev.

A lot of people mining right now.

This is your time, you got our attention

+1  Grin
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
Im mining this coin as we speak, whats up dev.

A lot of people mining right now.

This is your time, you got our attention
Activity: 644
wallet doesnt sync guys.any help would be nice.cheers
Activity: 88
Apparantly not so much on the Wedside lol.

"We've been working on Librexcoin for a long time"
legendary
Activity: 1288
This coin is launched and running without issues at this very moment. We had a misstep with a misplaced or not placed source code that pool ops needed to run the pools few weeks ago with the hlated launch then. We announced it would relaunch. It did 24hrs or so ago with a new genesis block, checkpoints , etc.  I mined on that failed launch too. I'm mining on this launch as well as our other devs just like everyone else. We all take risks on these coins. Sometime it doesn't go the way we like. It happens. We are working hard to make this coin a success so that it go the way we like. Up!  Cool

But You are a newbie,all the scams made by newbie, i will not trust you untill you do sometings.

We're all waiting for the DEV to deliver something, as we're all aware that 4 coin scams happened last week. Hopefully some of the senior members with coding skills will go through the code with fine tooth comb.

Sorry DEV but trust has to be earned, and we're waiting for you to earn it.
CRYPTOMI.IO
FYI,

The last time I drove through the wedside of town, the road development was complete!  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
THE wedside  is under developmen???
Activity: 156
how can i sync the wallet ? can someone give me some addnode ?
CRYPTOMI.IO
 Huh What are these mysterious 'sometings' that must be done?  Huh
Activity: 97

Activity: 582

Cant go up unless its trading.. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Any news on getting listed on Trex, or cryptsy or such exchanges?
Activity: 178
Librexcoin Relaunched!!

Source code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!Cd5jlbAJ!QROnJga4ifarQMgT87OhovebmsxTrYvdmU4uq-eEXkg

Windows Wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!GdIlDCTB!ERBJHI0_PyGHnFVmQMoARFw3KbavfRAeAjn60aEoVms

Linux Wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!HYB0CQSJ!mj97panhDscitD0gTqXZFEQCm2cMkcI_WvJrm2ommI8

Ps. All downloads are also available on the first page, just click on the respective icons.

Guys this is already relaunched.   If your mining right now, all is good.  Have fun!!
Do to issue with git source and some other issues launch is canceled. will relaunch when all issues are addressed. Don't waste hash as coin will be restarted with new genesis block. We did not intend to launch without source for pools.

so what happens to all the coins we have already mined? some of us payed a lot of BTC on rig rentals.

Ya win some , ya lose some.. Sad  some herd thinning...
Activity: 868
Do to issue with git source and some other issues launch is canceled. will relaunch when all issues are addressed. Don't waste hash as coin will be restarted with new genesis block. We did not intend to launch without source for pools.

so what happens to all the coins we have already mined? some of us payed a lot of BTC on rig rentals.

U mean u want to have zero risk using rig rental ? It's a lost. U know the risk. If u can't accept the risk , don't rent rig next time.
Activity: 178
I hope this coin is the real deal. I love no premine no IPO.
Jump to: