Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin | Core 0.16 | Masternodes | TimeTravel Algo - page 37. (Read 257523 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Great job Joblo  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
Here's my contribution to the hash race.

cpuminer-opt v3.5.2 with support for Timetravel algo (Machinecoin), optimized then optimized some more.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13542056

New version 3.5.3 with 16% faster timetravel.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
yiimp is back online, i waited the first invoice before upgrading the bandwidth to 300/200 Mb/s

There was a lock during the fiber firmware upgrade which was made in the middle of my night :/ Server IP has also changed
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
The code of MAC is clean...we only need to wait for the first confirmations of the MACpool!

i did that but i don't get it , do i have to create a private key there and mine to the public key it gives, or i can mine directly to my wallet as on other pools?

Same as other pool, Workername = Walletadress

I am mining more than 6 hours there and on the worker stats page i see my wallet address but balance is 0.
Do you know why is that, or is that normal ? lol

Stats shows 78 blocks pending. Maybe we have to wait.
Stats also shows poolhashrate higher than networkhashrate. Some kind of wired!

let's just hope we get our coins Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Tip: 1JBSwRgm7iMzc7uyhnJdxH7hSECdJkdMoj
i did that but i don't get it , do i have to create a private key there and mine to the public key it gives, or i can mine directly to my wallet as on other pools?

I am mining more than 6 hours there and on the worker stats page i see my wallet address but balance is 0.

Stats shows 78 blocks pending. Maybe we have to wait.
Stats also shows poolhashrate higher than networkhashrate. Some kind of wired!

legendary
No risk, no fun!

Can you see somewhere the Terms and rules of this pool? It could be, that they only pay every 24hours.

Greetz
Steve

legendary
No risk, no fun!
Gaining interests in mining is a good sign for this coin. That means, more stable network, more price attention and more community!

Great

thank you  Cool

ccminer.org is ded
legendary

cpuminer-opt v3.5.2 with support for Timetravel algo (Machinecoin), optimized then optimized some more.

Added to the list Smiley

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians

Where is this list?
Activity: 84

Added to the list Smiley

Friendly Regards
- SkycityVictorians
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
yep, you need a few more posts on the forum for that, add a thanks in my cpuminer thread Wink

the coin diff should rise a bit with that Wink

There were already a few miners with that hashrate ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
yep, you need a few more posts on the forum for that, add a thanks in my cpuminer thread Wink

the coin diff should rise a bit with that Wink
Pages:
Jump to: