Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin | Core 0.16 | Masternodes | TimeTravel Algo - page 34. (Read 257523 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
I love to see Machinecoin is doing good, I think it is time to travel back in time and do some nice steampunk mining action.

The core 13.1 is great for the future.

With all those time travels I get lost in time.

"Back to the Steampunk Future"

What is Steampunk Future??
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I love to see Machinecoin is doing good, I think it is time to travel back in time and do some nice steampunk mining action.

With all those time travels I get lost in time.

"Back to the Steampunk Future"
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
ok, look like this was not a real gpuminer, now ive 900 more cpu miners. Was maybe a proxy named ccminer, unsure and confusing..
ccminer has benchmark sending feature. stratum proxy not. i dont find gpu stats for timetravel, so i vote to proxy.

yes but this feature is only enabled with the right command line parameters.. the pool cant easily test that, unsupported miners may crash on the unknown method
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
116 MH/s  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

wow...Machinecoin on its way...

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
ok, look like this was not a real gpuminer, now ive 900 more cpu miners. Was maybe a proxy named ccminer, unsure and confusing..
ccminer has benchmark sending feature. stratum proxy not. i dont find gpu stats for timetravel, so i vote to proxy.

what proxy would you be suggesting? ...

#crysx
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
with that sort of hashrate - solo is easy ...

#crysx
Activity: 115
Tip: 1JBSwRgm7iMzc7uyhnJdxH7hSECdJkdMoj
yep, i finally banned its IP, until a gpu miner is announced, was a bit unfair for the other miners imo..

I think he is gone solo: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mac/address.dws?MSnWX92pkmSby4mzXtTeBAwzBaMFWzVS2q.htm
legendary
yep, i finally banned its IP, until a gpu miner is announced, was a bit unfair for the other miners imo..
Holy sh*t,someone made a nvidia gpu miner for this.
It's criminal :

ccminer/1.8.2   1   0   1   67.82%   42.1 Mh/s   

LOL

... and Difficulty gets raising: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mac/#@diff  Shocked

Too bad for all the CPU-Miners out there.
from what i see on my stats, its a partial implementation... cant mine all the time

With his 45 MH/s single out of 57 MH/s overall hashrate he has no need to mine all the time.
legendary
from what i see on my stats, its a partial implementation... cant mine all the time
Holy sh*t,someone made a nvidia gpu miner for this.
It's criminal :

ccminer/1.8.2   1   0   1   67.82%   42.1 Mh/s   

LOL

... and Difficulty gets raising: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mac/#@diff  Shocked
Will do some mining again on Machinecoin. I like Steampunk themed stuff Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: