Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin - The Steampunk Cryptocurrency - Now With TimeTravel PoW! - page 13. (Read 452276 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 252
⚒ MineBlocks ⚒ pool  MachineCoin

http://mineblocks.no-ip.org:2627/pool/MAC/

Happy Mining Smiley
Nice. I will check it out as soon as I can figure out why my rig won't mine.
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Activity: 567
In gold I trust - Aurumcoin www.cointech.net
Activity: 618
daohub.org just launched, looks like they so far have received over 300,000 ETH. 
Glad to see some familiar names Smiley A lot has happened in the crypto world since Machinecoin was released. I believe we are all a little wiser, and there is a lot of room for good things to happen.
Great news!

I will work on getting a pool running again for this!

Cheers!

kkemp and rossen, good to see you!
Great news!

Cheers!

Hello mr. Kemp,

I am glad to see you again online Smiley your pool was very good, so I will be happy to mine mac again Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Great news!

Cheers!
Machinecoin.org is back online.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
1st draft of the plan outline is almost done, then I will make decisions on what is currently feasible. If I am going to work on the project, I will go all in.

I have decided to move forward. Will have another update very soon. Please be patient.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Now Runs Android wallet?

Android wallet has been active for over a year. Right now, it is the easiest way to get up and running.

He is not synchronized, you need to node.
1st draft of the plan outline is almost done, then I will make decisions on what is currently feasible. If I am going to work on the project, I will go all in.
Business plan almost complete. New team member has been recruited. Stay tuned for more updates.

Nice to see activity from this coin. This was one of the first altcoins I grabbed in faucets. If you ever need a French translator, call me and I'll be your man Wink !

Great!!! I will take you up on that once we get up and running. Thank you for your support, and hold on to your Machinecoins.
Now Runs Android wallet?

Android wallet has been active for over a year. Right now, it is the easiest way to get up and running.
Pages:
Jump to: