Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAC]Machinecoin - The Steampunk Cryptocurrency - Now With TimeTravel PoW! - page 17. (Read 452276 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Added a new project to fund.scryptpower.de

I know the amount of MAC is really big but I explain you for which things I will need the MAC:

- Card Reader an Writer http://www.amazon.de/Reader-Writer-ACR122U-kostenlose-Software-wei%C3%9F/dp/B00F91ONV2 -> 59,00 Euro
- 10 Cards http://www.chipdrive.de/index.php/de/chipkarten-kaufen/mifare-ultralight-c-144-bytes-online-kaufen.htm -> 19,90 Euro

Counted togehter this are 78,90 Euro which are ~ 715448.6 MAC with the rate 1 EUR = 9067.79 MAC on the 08/20/14 2:05 p.m GMT+2

I will adjust the amount to fund if the rate raise.

Something to the cards: With one of these cards, you can pay to others using MACPay or the MACPay App. The card will have a qr code which you can scan using the app or the Machinecoin App. There is also a MAC address printed on the card. So everyone can sent MAC to the card. If a store decide to accept MAC the could get a NFC Card reader or scan the qr code with a Scanner or the MACPay app. The could also enter the MAC Address from the Card into the web interface. The user must enter his password AND a special token he got emailed OR a google authentificator token. The payment will complete instant ! If you want to pay from the card to a MAC address you can do this over the MACPay web interface or the app. If you want to pay to MACPay users you can do the same. Maybe this sounds a little bit puzzling to you Wink

Regards

Nico
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
Great Smiley

Guys have fun to test:
https://twitter.com/machinecoinmary

Commands:
http://forum.machinecoin.org/showthread.php?tid=231

Machinecoin "Mary" is now on twitter and works as a tipbot and more for you.
Final release in a couple of days but it already makes fun to test.

What a great program, i may have to download the Twitter app on my phone.
We was added to addie.cc it´s a site where you can collect all your coins address and you must not search them each time you need them Wink

Regards

Nico
MACPay Update

New Features:

- Two factor authentification using Google Authentificator
- Invoice system
- Pipe integration (Just enter a DOGE Address and the amount of MAC you want to convert)

Have fun while trying it out Wink

Regards

Nico Smiley
ok 2fa for macpay is now in testing Wink Pipe integration is also in testing and invoice is nearly finish coded !

Regards

Nico
Only on ssh ^^ no one tried to brute force the website
Looks like there are some guys from China and Japan who tried to brute-force the macpay server ! I´ve setup some systems to ban these.

Regards

Nico

Make the ability to login delayed and/or add 2FA.

Also make sure that no other people know the username to login from another person to not make their account login delayed.

So you don't need to ban anyone as those attacks are often done via tor/vpn where the source is not important and can be done from worldwide.

An IP can change so you also ban people that are not guilty.

I now have 2FA Wink
Looks like there are some guys from China and Japan who tried to brute-force the macpay server ! I´ve setup some systems to ban these.

Regards

Nico
Little info:

Both project from fund.scryptpower.de got funded ! I will now finish coding them and hopefully release them tomorrow or in 2 days Smiley

Regards

Nico Smiley
MachineCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

Great gonna check the site out Smiley

Thats great! Thanks!
Would like to be able to send MAC to someone who isn't already registered at MACPay.

Like it is possible to send crypto using tip bots to someone who isn't already registered there.

If the target person does not claim the sended coins for example within a period of 30 days they automatically should be transfered back to their original owner.

k will code it later Smiley
If you have a feature request for MACPay, just post it here or sent me a pm Smiley I will add them to fund.scryptpower.de and the other  people can fund them with MAC

Regards

Nico

I played with the site today. I sent DOGE from an exchange through the pipe into MACPay, then sent MAC from MACPay through the pipe back into DOGE to directbet.eu.

The site is clean, it runs smooth, and it was pretty simple to use.

I really like the fact that I can use it as sort of a mobile wallet. Since I use an iphone, it serves as a good solution.

I really like the ability to pay for products/services that accept other cryptos with my MAC, the pipe made that very simple. If I was to use your site as an every day user, it would be nice to have some sort of pipe functionality on the send payment screen, like a drop down box that can select the currency that a merchant accepts. I kept 5 windows open (the exchange, MACPay, Directbet, and 2 pipe pages to keep track of both conversions) and that could allow me to only use 3 (exchange, MACPay, Directbet).

Also, the pipe status page could use a refresh button, Google Chrome wants me to confirm resending information every time i click refresh.

Overall, if you made no changes, its a good service Smiley
looks nice Wink will add it later to the funding site Smiley
If you have a feature request for MACPay, just post it here or sent me a pm Smiley I will add them to fund.scryptpower.de and the other  people can fund them with MAC

Regards

Nico
MACPay

Error resolved !

There was a "unique" flag where it shouldn´t be. This caused a issue with the register script. Please register again Smiley Sorry

Regards

Nico205
Pages:
Jump to: