Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅【ANN】【MAINNET PREVIEW】 IoTeX - A Decentralized Network for Internet of Things - page 23. (Read 60218 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 7
We are excited to collaborate with NKN to enable the Smart Home for the Sharing Economy! 🏠We will be unveiling and presenting a live demo of the new IoT solution at the coming Telecom Infrastructure Project (TIP) Summit and share MORE details with you SOON. ➡️https://www.prweb.com/releases/nkn_collaborates_with_iotex_to_enable_the_smart_home_for_the_sharing_economy/prweb15804856.htm
Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

🔥Hello IoTeX community!

Today, we are proud to launch our fourth code release - Mainnet Preview "Photon" - which includes exciting new features that preview our full-feature Mainnet Alpha launch in Q1 2019!

🎊In the past few months, we have made incredible progress on technical development and are one step closer to our goal of building the most secure, usable, and performant blockchain platform.

Check full details here ➡️MEDIUM
🎥 Demo Video ➡️ YOUTUBE
We are proud to announce that IoTeX has joined the Trusted IoT Alliance, a consortium of blockchain technology companies and enterprises (e.g., Bosch, Cisco, Gemalto) focused on leveraging blockchain infrastructure to secure and scale IoT ecosystems. 🤖The alliance is currently developing several industrial proofs of concept, to which IoTeX will contribute technical and academic expertise and resources. Check more details here
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
I watched IoTeX has used k8s for running node on Twitter. Unfortunately, I couldn't image how to use k8s on P2P NW (DAG).  Thanks for any answer.  Mainnet alpha is very close...

K8s is not a component of the IoTeX Network, it is used by the IoTeX team as a tool to help the development, testing, and profiling of an IoTeX network.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
 I watched IoTeX has used k8s for running node on Twitter. Unfortunately, I couldn't image how to use k8s on P2P NW (DAG).  Thanks for any answer.  Mainnet alpha is very close...
📢IoTeX News E10  (September 24-30) - Check out past week's news digest 😃

📝Project Update #8 ➡️ Medium

◽️Global Blockchain Forum ➡️ Twitter

◽️Winners of the Test-The-Net Campaign ➡️ Medium

◽️Tech AMA (September 28) ➡️ Reddit
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 3

Greetings everyone! We are happy to announce that our Mainnet Preview will be released in 3 days at 17:00 PST on 11/15/2018! It will bring in more innovations starting from subchains to kick off the Mainnet building throughout next year. Stay tuned to our latest tech updates in our Telegram Group and join us to count down together to the exciting moment!

Keep Updated
🤓Our Tech AMA has started!

Join us to ask questions and get more insights of IoTeX tech development!
➡️LINK

📢IoTeX News Digest E16 (November 5 -11) YOUTUBE🤓

⚙️IoTeX Network Explorer has been fully open sourced on GitHub! Check full details here ➡️LINK

⚙️We share our own experience and some tips on how to run your own containerized applications and environments on Kubernetes ➡️ MEDIUM

💬General AMA session from November 9 ➡️MEDIUM

🌏 IoTeX at CES2019 Unveiled Event ➡️TWITTER

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
💌Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter!
NEXT IOTEX TECH AMA THIS WEEK!

🤓Our next AMA campaign will focus on TECH and will start from 3PM to 5PM PDT on September 28, 2018.
Join us to get more insights of IoTeX tech development! ➡️ALL DETAILS
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
I like the team’s approach to developing their project. They do not seek to achieve high TPS values. A large number of projects talk a lot about TPS as if this is the most important thing. The IoTeX team has a different point of view, and they consider, at an early stage of development, the security of the system is more important than the number of TPS in the network. And this is very important. Projects should not want to achieve fast throughput, sacrificing decentralization and security.
Hi Matteo! Feel free to join our Trader's group to continue price & trading discussions

this dip could be a great occasion to jump in   Tongue

✍️Starting with our Testnet Beta “Epik” release, IoTeX has used Kubernetes to deploy and optimize our Testnet infrastructure. It is an open source system for automatically deploying, scaling, and managing containerized applications, which has greatly improved our operations — in this blog, we share our experience and some tips to run your own containerized applications and environments on Kubernetes. ➡️ https://hackernoon.com/76a2cc547459

Hey! Currently, we are officially listed on Binance, Kucoin and gate.io so you can purchase the IOTX there. We have launched a web wallet during our testnet, which we will continue to work on and improve.

Right now I can buy the token representing IOTEX on an exchange or is it the actual coin and will you have a desktop wallet in the future?

Hi everyone!
Check out my latest video explaining IoTeX Roll-DPoS consensus!

YOUTUBE

Below, the previous video about IoTeX Subchains

YOUTUBE
📣Thanks for participating in our Test-The-Net campaign!

💙 With your help, we have discovered a few minor bugs which have affected the campaign activities.
🔸Therefore this Test-The-Net campaign will be extended FIVE hours more till 9:00 PM PDT today (9/21/2018).

After the campaign ends, we will randomly select the winners, collect all activities and potential bugs found and fundamentally solve them in the next few weeks.

Thanks again for your contribution to IoTeX Testnet development!
😘 All information

✍️Starting with our Testnet Beta “Epik” release, IoTeX has used Kubernetes to deploy and optimize our Testnet infrastructure.
It is an open source system for automatically deploying, scaling, and managing containerized applications, which has greatly improved our operations — in this blog, we share our experience and some tips to run your own containerized applications and environments on Kubernetes.

Check more details here ➡️ https://hackernoon.com/76a2cc547459
🙌Check our Sep 14 AMA winners and the "Most Thoughtful Questions" here➡️ https://medium.com/iotex/iotex-general-ama-september-14-2018-32f3df0f7782

See you soon next Friday on 8/28!
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Right now I can buy the token representing IOTEX on an exchange or is it the actual coin and will you have a desktop wallet in the future?

IoTeX is honored to sponsor the coming ACM Sensys 2018 (Intelligent Sensing Systems Conference) & ACM BuildSys (Smart Building System Conference) which will be held from 11/4-11/7 in Shenzhen, China.

SenSys is a top academic conference which aims to bring together the world's top scholars‍‍ to solve various system-level problems in sensor intelligence systems, involving hot topics in various research fields such as wireless communications and networks, embedded systems and hardware, distributed systems and algorithms.

➡️ http://sensys.acm.org/2018/

IoTeX is invited to teach a distance learning course Blockchain Technology and Applications, as a part of Master of Science program offered by University of Nicosia, the largest university in Cyprus, Europe.

‍Our co-founder Raullen Chain and staff blockchain engineer Zhijie Shen has presented to share the knowledge of blockchains and IoT to students all around the world. Check out the full video to learn!   

YOUTUBE

Hello everyone! As we are growing fast on tech and partnerships development, we would like to continue focusing on our long-term success and grow our community in more regions and countries.

Based on this initiative, we are excited to launch the IoTeX Ambassadors Program (IoTeX Brand Ambassador Program)! Join us to build a stronger ecosystem together

Check details and application form here➡️  MEDIUM

‍♂️It’s been a long wait for the Part II of our Naming the Mainnet Preview campaign!

Thank you all for submitting so many great names.

Now let's Vote for the Best Name! ➡️MEDIUM

Greetings everyone! Thank you for those who joined our livestream AMA with founders on October 26!

Here we would like to provide a brief summary for those of you who weren’t able to join.

Looking forward to meeting you again in the next AMA session! ➡️MEDIUM

Hello everyone!
Today we are happy to announce the IoTeX Network Explorer has been fully open sourced on GitHub! Working with iotex-core, this repo allows everyone to connect the existing node/port to a self-built Explorer and monitor blockchain activities at the front end!

Check full details here ➡️ MEDIUM

Our next AMA campaign will be a GENERAL one and will start from 11:00 AM to 1PM PST on November 9, 2018.

Join us to get more insights of IoTeX development! ➡️ MEDIUM
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
A cool token, in such a short period, has shown good growth in such a market! Tell me if the project had an ICO?
I hope we are all holding our positions!!   We cant all get rich overnight (I'm still waiting my turn)...  I personally  feel with the current MC of IOTX and the large  potential that the project has it is looking like it will be a great Mid to Long Term Hold!!!    If it dips low enough I will be laddering in more buys!!

I think this project is a great project, they have a lot of ideas and a wonderful idea. with long term investment I believe that IOTEX was able to bring great benefits.

Thank you for such nice words!
Pages:
Jump to: