Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 5. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
hahahahahahaha I left this shyte a while ago... I see no improvements, no promotion or marketing... AS USUAL lol and those that were once advocates have changed their minds and hearts...

I hope you can recover your losses ppl

good luck, I would stay well away until some actual open development has been done... this coin is just so boring its ridiculous

Who are you referring to? This coin had advocates?  There is nothing here until the tech is released or the dev is revealed. Nothings come out, so there is still nothing here. This has been the complaint for as long as I've been around here.

So what, you're just so desperate to be smug and feel right about something you make things up? oh dude.

But boring, man you sure got that right.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hahahahahahaha I left this shyte a while ago... I see no improvements, no promotion or marketing... AS USUAL lol and those that were once advocates have changed their minds and hearts...

I hope you can recover your losses ppl

good luck, I would stay well away until some actual open development has been done... this coin is just so boring its ridiculous
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
have fun!!  Grin

Mammoth (Original Mix)

legendary
We currently work with kusoni on restoration website, and we will start promotions.

Devs, i don't see promotion works. When promotion will start?
We look for a good promoter, please advice us if you know any. We have separated bounty wallet for this.

Robot, you are repeating this exact line for about 3 weeks now, how hard can it be

I think they'd rather watch their project die than actually do something productive about it. What a waste of time. oh well...
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
We currently work with kusoni on restoration website, and we will start promotions.

We look for a good promoter, please advice us if you know any. We have separated bounty wallet for this.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Here is one great article about mammoths. Quite well written, clearing some myths about this animals:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/79326666/Frozen-Mammoths

Anyone who wishes to reduce ignorance on that subject can read and learn.

looks interesting, but not inclined to "join". thx anyway  Smiley mega is cool btw
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Here is one great article about mammoths. Quite well written, clearing some myths about this animals:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/79326666/Frozen-Mammoths

Anyone who wishes to reduce ignorance on that subject can read and learn.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Don't know what the point of this pic is....but it had "Mammoth" on it and a naked chick so thought I'd share.

Here is a kids joke that is RIGHT on target for this coin.

legendary
Slightly updated, welcome

http://www.reddit.com/r/mammothcoin

p.s.

‘Can you clone that?’ Putin has close encounter with mammoth Dima in Russia’s Far East

http://rt.com/news/184272-mammoth-putin-cloning-dna/

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I want to know his credentials and why you think that he is capable of delivering this technology in a unique and innovative way.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Super & Mamm dev spotted planning their next move.

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
legendary

No shit, I thought you are smarter than this, there's a difference between turst and delivery.. How can you compare XXX to SUPER? Our dev is delivering stuff that no other coin has or dreams at, and you come and compare, LOL. Since when PoD is a must? Who is CryptoAsian? You jump like fags, for a thing that has nothing to do with crypto, invented weeks ago for "security" reasons..

Don't get offended because I talked about another coin who dropped to 7 satoshis, I know they are not the same thing. The dev/team should just be aware that people are not afraid to sell when things get "shady".

And I don't know who is CryptoAsian, I don't care about the guy. It's being able to know that you have a clean/safe dev that is important and his check-ups on devs are useful.

If people were not asking for it and were trusting the dev of SUPER, we wouldn't be talking about it right now. The fact is that the people here would like to know more about the dev and the reliability of SUPER's tech. Don't get mad at them it's normal.

I come from the stock market environment where everything is regulated, every insiders are known, every trades by insiders (CEO/CFO) are made public, etc. Again, I'm not comparing, just telling you that I understand what the community is asking right now.

We're putting our own hard-earned money into this projet, it's normal to ask for some things.

+1000 LMAO
And yes YES! Just like Bitcoin and Litecoin....Every coin doesn't need PoD, but if it doesn't have PoD - PoC is absolutely essential! Open source is the only way a coin with an anonymous dev is ever going to work.

These days, POD value so much on Crypto community, it's not old time when community don't think much about POD because so much scamming coin around.

Absolutely I agree. But with the tech done and released open source - POD becomes far far less relevant. Dev no longer controls the project - so who cares who they are? It becomes democratic. Anyone could write an update, and if they're popular enough with the community and add something worthwhile, people would download and use their revision instead. It doesn't matter who wrote BTC and LTC, its who's working on it NOW that matters - and they've got lots of notable people on board. They have developers and people trust those developers - thats all that matters.

Its because open source is true decentralization. Nobody has any advantage over anyone else...Open source codes never die completely because someone new can always pick up the reigns even if the price tanks and the dev disappears. As long as the currency remains fairly distributed (fucked up inflation, premines and market trickery aside), its always got a chance of success.

Bottom line. An open source code can't be a scammy code. It is what it is and everyone can see it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
And yes YES! Just like Bitcoin and Litecoin....Every coin doesn't need PoD, but if it doesn't have PoD - PoC is absolutely essential! Open source is the only way a coin with an anonymous dev is ever going to work.

These days, POD value so much on Crypto community, it's not old time when community don't think much about POD because so much scamming coin around.
Pages:
Jump to: