Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 6. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
And yes YES! Just like Bitcoin and Litecoin....Every coin doesn't need PoD, but if it doesn't have PoD - PoC is absolutely essential! Open source is the only way a coin with an anonymous dev is ever going to work.
On SC part of forum is discussion about code review. Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.2920 .
Now we are after wave of scamcoins and people are oversensitive. Even good tech coins can be easly broken by fudsters - people often feel fear toward not proven things. No PoD? No checked code? SCAM?

PoD - good thing and in my opinion person which is revealing himself is shure about tech which is behind. Its better than nothing even if it is a figure for PR and behind him/her sitting bunch of geeks. Coin have "face" and personality.
PoC - proof of code. In my opinion BTC and LTC passed it in best way. Open source hammered from every direction and now all of it living on their own.

In case of SC/MAMM what we have? In beginning was unclear connection MAMM with SC, no information what happened with premine (its looks like all premine sitting in mixer) and no PR person which will be as front line to bring fudsters on chest and made round-kick response. Those lack of information and PR persons leads to overmoderating by deleting and it made quite nervous situation - we feel echo of this even now.
I think that was the main reason why coin volume droped from 100k$ (good start floor) to zombie mode 10k-20k. MAMM now is in ice block and it will be hard to revive it. One good thing dev - you stayed at your iceblock and you didnt go to create new coin like other chinese scamcion rotators.

Remis I will check my wallet and I probably Im able to scrap some coins for this op. I've even idea for collected MAMMs in that way. Dev dont spend them for pizza and xbox/ps4 (whatever you preffer).

1. Check dog-shelters when they are making adoption actions.
2. Talk with them about being part of it and bring some dog/cat food with big sticker on it - Sponsored by MAMM group.
3. Get in touch with food manufacturer and ask them about paying them with MAMM for goods used as giveouts on adoption action. Company can approach to this: "our product will be spread, free marketing for us, they paying us with new tech currency. Even if this currency is crap we have advertisment for our food.". Company can even help and kick their own person to look over whole party. Pure curiosity.
4. Claryfy source of money for "fighting for animal rights". For example 50% of transaction fees are going for charity, money collection on public known address etc.
5. Make some education about cryptocurrency. Just tent in open air action.
6. FIAT/MAMM kiosk? Allow to buy hotdogs, cola etc by using MAMMs?

Other idea:
1. Plush toys for sell and give also some MAMMs as loyality points.
2. Points can be exchanged to other goods (from pet stores) or provided to public known address for action sponsoring (look at points above).
3. People can also sell or buy more of MAMMs. In the beginning just use them as loyality points in petstores.
4. Mobile wallet and payment station would be nice to be seen. In other way how you can make giveouts during open air party?

In my country exist organisation which collecting BTC for donating and they are making pet adoptions. Why not to do the same with better backup and use MAMM instead of BTC?

It would be nice to have android or iOS wallet in lite version. Non annon wallet code is open and in my opinion its good start to make Andriod port. Necessary option - block chain location to avoid phone memory overload (inner memmory or sd). For so such party people dont take whole laptop or pc just to use MAMM.
Mobile, mobile and once again mobile is necessary.

As you see there is ocean of options but sitting in sheel causing more and more problems. Dev I dont believe that you dont have mates which can lead so such action nearby of your city. Maybe you have a problem by being afraid of something which will lead to your personality. This is another problem which causing problem with trusting - no known reason why so hidden. Its government? Superior at work - used resources from workplace? I and others I hope will uderstand so such problem. In that place you need to put something else which will create trust.

Please dev discuss about code review with SC team. I know that isnt easy task and opinions can be divided within group.

Great post! I agree this isn't a scam, its just mismanaged. I think the dev just loves his baby too much and is afraid to share it with the world. Telltale signs like overhyping, abandoning the project after the collapse and sneaky premine activities just haven't happened here.

I also like your pet adoption suggestions. It may not be about species preservation exactly, but it certainly supports animal rights and needs. Pets are also very popular and its a big market.

I think you're also right that BIG discussions are needed between Super and Mammoth devs. . . . They're standing on a goldmine, but it'll stay buried if they don't act.
szp
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
On SC part of forum is discussion about code review. Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.2920 .
Now we are after wave of scamcoins and people are oversensitive. Even good tech coins can be easly broken by fudsters - people often feel fear toward not proven things. No PoD? No checked code? SCAM?

PoD - good thing and in my opinion person which is revealing himself is shure about tech which is behind. Its better than nothing even if it is a figure for PR and behind him/her sitting bunch of geeks. Coin have "face" and personality.
PoC - proof of code. In my opinion BTC and LTC passed it in best way. Open source hammered from every direction and now all of it living on their own.

In case of SC/MAMM what we have? In beginning was unclear connection MAMM with SC, no information what happened with premine (its looks like all premine sitting in mixer) and no PR person which will be as front line to bring fudsters on chest and made round-kick response. Those lack of information and PR persons leads to overmoderating by deleting and it made quite nervous situation - we feel echo of this even now.
I think that was the main reason why coin volume droped from 100k$ (good start floor) to zombie mode 10k-20k. MAMM now is in ice block and it will be hard to revive it. One good thing dev - you stayed at your iceblock and you didnt go to create new coin like other chinese scamcion rotators.

Remis I will check my wallet and I probably Im able to scrap some coins for this op. I've even idea for collected MAMMs in that way. Dev dont spend them for pizza and xbox/ps4 (whatever you preffer).

1. Check dog-shelters when they are making adoption actions.
2. Talk with them about being part of it and bring some dog/cat food with big sticker on it - Sponsored by MAMM group.
3. Get in touch with food manufacturer and ask them about paying them with MAMM for goods used as giveouts on adoption action. Company can approach to this: "our product will be spread, free marketing for us, they paying us with new tech currency. Even if this currency is crap we have advertisment for our food.". Company can even help and kick their own person to look over whole party. Pure curiosity.
4. Claryfy source of money for "fighting for animal rights". For example 50% of transaction fees are going for charity, money collection on public known address etc.
5. Make some education about cryptocurrency. Just tent in open air action.
6. FIAT/MAMM kiosk? Allow to buy hotdogs, cola etc by using MAMMs?

Other idea:
1. Plush toys for sell and give also some MAMMs as loyality points.
2. Points can be exchanged to other goods (from pet stores) or provided to public known address for action sponsoring (look at points above).
3. People can also sell or buy more of MAMMs. In the beginning just use them as loyality points in petstores.
4. Mobile wallet and payment station would be nice to be seen. In other way how you can make giveouts during open air party?

In my country exist organisation which collecting BTC for donating and they are making pet adoptions. Why not to do the same with better backup and use MAMM instead of BTC?

It would be nice to have android or iOS wallet in lite version. Non annon wallet code is open and in my opinion its good start to make Andriod port. Necessary option - block chain location to avoid phone memory overload (inner memmory or sd). For so such party people dont take whole laptop or pc just to use MAMM.
Mobile, mobile and once again mobile is necessary.

As you see there is ocean of options but sitting in sheel causing more and more problems. Dev I dont believe that you dont have mates which can lead so such action nearby of your city. Maybe you have a problem by being afraid of something which will lead to your personality. This is another problem which causing problem with trusting - no known reason why so hidden. Its government? Superior at work - used resources from workplace? I and others I hope will uderstand so such problem. In that place you need to put something else which will create trust.

Please dev discuss about code review with SC team. I know that isnt easy task and opinions can be divided within group.
I've got 20000 MAMM for Mammothdev if he releases his phase 2 supersend code completely and someone else who knows what they're talking about verifies that it does what they claim it does. . . . Lets send some bounty where its most due and where its most needed. We need to see the devs work more than anybody else's. Anybody else with me? Maybe a drive to pay Super dev too as I'm sure neither could just do this alone. What do we have to lose?

I really can't see how this is ever going to go somewhere without the code. I'd rather throw some coins at the dev than see my whole stash go to nothing.

Also, we put some more coins in the devs hands, hopefully he can offer more bounties. He did offer me a bounty for my video - I don't suspect anything suspicious around the bounties.

szp
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This list would be good not even for confidency. It will help to plan next promo and not fall to same pitholes of mistake.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
We paid 22 different people so far and the last one paid was member Kuriso last week. We keep logs of who got what. Please suggest some people who are willing to support Mammothcoin by promotions and marketing.
Elance, odesk,freelancer is our secondary option but we better need people from this eco system who can really push the project.
We look for marketing & promo people. Let me know who i can contact to.

What are you offering? Or are you hoping someone will work for no pay and no proof that what they're promoting is real?

Try Elance or Odesk. Lots of great marketing people there.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
We look for marketing & promo people. Let me know who i can contact to.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Guess what... $HAL, just finished their Trustless anonymity. Looks the same as supersend white paper and their code is public

Yup. And this explains the market caps, because $HAL's marketing is nothing special. I even had trouble finding them by googling

MAMM = $10k
HAL = $400k

Real tech vs might be real tech - who knows?

I wish Mamm was trading @ 40k sats
Guess what... $HAL, just finished their Trustless anonymity. Looks the same as supersend white paper and their code is public

Yup. And this explains the market caps, because $HAL's marketing is nothing special. I even had trouble finding them by googling

MAMM = $10k
HAL = $400k

Real tech vs might be real tech - who knows?
If you don't release the code, let a couple people somewhere who know what they're doing and are public look at it. I got to know Gatra somewhat, the dev at Riecoin. He wrote a coin that finds prime sextuplets with no centralization (unlike primecoin). It couldn't have been an easy code to write, he knows what hes doing. He's more of a mathematician than a crypto coder. Frequently updates his code publicly.  Very much a supporter of decentralized networks. He's also a family man who works for a living, so he'd probably be happy to get donations just to do a review.

I trust Gatra. If you let him look at your code, I would then trust your code - thats how this works. And there are many other smart devs out there who support decentralization and the philosophy behind cryptos. Fuck the hypesters, we would never need them.

Find a couple very public devs (capable non-hypesters) willing to look at your code. Risk of a leak would be very minimal because if only 1 or 2 people get the code, it would be very obvious they were the culprit if there was a leak. Many devs are successful mostly based on their reputations, they'd never want to sacrifice those reputations by being a leaker or thief.

Some guy at supercoin is gonna look at it so that should also confirm for us

haha, yea perfect.
If you don't release the code, let a couple people somewhere who know what they're doing and are public look at it. I got to know Gatra somewhat, the dev at Riecoin. He wrote a coin that finds prime sextuplets with no centralization (unlike primecoin). It couldn't have been an easy code to write, he knows what hes doing. He's more of a mathematician than a crypto coder. Frequently updates his code publicly.  Very much a supporter of decentralized networks. He's also a family man who works for a living, so he'd probably be happy to get donations just to do a review.

I trust Gatra. If you let him look at your code, I would then trust your code - thats how this works. And there are many other smart devs out there who support decentralization and the philosophy behind cryptos. Fuck the hypesters, we would never need them.

Find a couple very public devs (capable non-hypesters) willing to look at your code. Risk of a leak would be very minimal because if only 1 or 2 people get the code, it would be very obvious they were the culprit if there was a leak. Many devs are successful mostly based on their reputations, they'd never want to sacrifice those reputations by being a leaker or thief.

We are your allies Mammothdev! Please listen to us so we can all get rich together!

Many many inventors have received nothing for their brilliance by making the same mistakes you are making now. Its very sad, but its how the world works.
Maybe this will get through.

Species preservation. How do you Mammothdev know that this is a valid issue worthy of your attention?

Consensus from experts.

You're not a biologist or an environment scientist. You are Batman inside Freddy Kruger's dream. Your own knowledge alone does not prove to you the crisis of species loss. But, because you've heard so many experts and scientists relate the problem, you know it to be real. You trust that its real based on the consensus of experts. Thats what we need from you in regards to your technology. We need a consensus among experts which can only happen when you release the code....or at the very very least consensus among some experts would easily do the trick.

Weird thing is, none of the supercoin people seem to have this problem with the code

I'm not sure thats true. I only see the source code of the non-anon version on their thread. I don't think they've released the supersend code either.

Whats weird to me is the reluctance to release it. Can only be 1 of 2 things:

A) A serious miscalculation in judgement.

B) Tech isn't real so they can't show it.

That's what i ment they don't really care the dource is old there

I hold an even larger amount of Super and although there have been issues the dev is active and has provided solutions.

Mamm & super together have the potential to push all the alts aside with their technology but #1 people need to know about it and #2 someone reputable on the outside has to provide some verification / validation. Then the coins moon.

Quite simple actually... no serious money flowing in...time to change something or wither

SOOO TRUE! DEV Please Please consider this! We are all going to lose our investment of time and money if this isn't fixed....Even if you don't want to go public with code. Find a dev or 2 out there that are public and willing to give your code a review. Share it with someone that is public and you trust not to leak it. I would throw tons of MAMM at them for that service, as I'm sure others here would too. . . We need to fix this or we all lose! You're going to miss this incredible opportunity and all your hard work will be in vain.

Think about it. If I'm having trust issues with how you've done your release, consider what newcomers are thinking. I like your coin enough to make a video free of charge and to contribute to your thread almost daily. I'm already one of your biggest fans. If I've got trust issues, its 10X worse for others.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Species preservation. How do you Mammothdev know that this is a valid issue worthy of your attention?

Consensus from experts.

You're not a biologist or an environment scientist. You are Batman inside Freddy Kruger's dream. Your own knowledge alone does not prove to you the crisis of species loss. But, because you've heard so many experts and scientists relate the problem, you know it to be real. You trust that its real based on the consensus of experts. Thats what we need from you in regards to your technology. We need a consensus among experts which can only happen when you release the code....or at the very very least consensus among some experts would easily do the trick.

Weird thing is, none of the supercoin people seem to have this problem with the code

I'm not sure thats true. I only see the source code of the non-anon version on their thread. I don't think they've released the supersend code either.

I hold an even larger amount of Super and although there have been issues the dev is active and has provided solutions.

Mamm & super together have the potential to push all the alts aside with their technology but #1 people need to know about it and #2 someone reputable on the outside has to provide some verification / validation. Then the coins moon.

Quite simple actually... no serious money flowing in...time to change something or wither
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Consensus from experts.

Consensus from experts.

Consensus from experts.

Consensus from experts.

we are working on the new site, some issues there but we will fix it soon and make a good surprise for you.

Best surprise would be release of the code. . .Help us to trust Mammoth Coin. We don't need to know who you are, but we need proof that your tech is legit.

If the code was out and scrutinized, I for one will help by going to other threads of "anon" coins and tell them to come here instead, I'll make more videos, I'll email publications, I will do everything I can....But its really hard to promote this when I can't be sure that its real. If its proven, I'm going to put hard work into it - I'm sure a lot of people watching this would.
@remistevens it's very legit & respected by authorities, it's best possible tech for anonymity currently we have in altcoin industry. It's something new.  It's used at OpenBaazar and many other trustless products. Our design little different than OpenBazaar as concepts but it works and deliver performance.

You can see it works, just try it. You can see every step actually happens and works.  The problem is when we release the codes many other copy cats will occur. We have already enough hype, they try to sell their very trust based systems as trustless. For users like you have no chance to see the job here done unless you are really a good tech person. That's why we need do videos, promotions and websites.

Thank you, your response is very much appreciated. I apologize if its simply my lack of technical knowledge, but I still don't understand.

Isn't it possible that someone could write a code that allows the wallets to visually depict something fake? A trick. For instance the "guarantor" was really just the usual transaction verifier and didn't actually hold any funds in escrow...or maybe a central node that is invisible to the standard wallet? I'm very skeptical of a new technology that no one is allowed to rip open and scrutinize. Couldn't this just be smoke and mirrors?

So my concerns are:
1) If the code isn't released how can we be sure of everything in it?

2) What happens if and when you die? The code is then lost completely forever? How can this currency have a future when its a guarantee one day it will not be possible to adjust/add to it?

1) You can read the whitepaper  here http://www.mammothcoin.org/SuperSend_Trustless.pdf and for example run after each anonymous send special command. "getlastanontxinfo" (in help console). Trustless systems is not unknown thing but it requires really competent people
to apply.

It lists all processes or whats happening during the transfer. It is trust-less system you do not need to trust us, dev team or somewhat any central guarantor or mixer. System also does not trust anyone. In other anonymous coins you must trust dev team.

Our system creates one multisig address out of nothing and you can find this  in getlastanontxinfo and confirm in block explorer. If anything not ok, transfer automatically rejects everyone gets its money back. You can see how system works in schemes in whitepaper.

2) when i am or all dev team die, but if people still uses mammothcoin wallets, they can keep using trustless system as long as there are alive nodes. I cant just shut it down it. I can close my own trusltess QT. If you mean this. But people will provide still some alive wallets. Because they make money. We give %1 or min 0.25 MAMM rewards randomly in the network for each mixer wallet plays role in the anonymous transfer.

So I have no control over mixers or guarantor wallets. This risk is currently exists in other anonymous solutions, actually they can do alot worse things with your anonymous transfers. You basically sending coins to dev team pocket and they may send it to other party or may not. They can keep master nodes (mixer wallets) open today but close tomorrow. Their master nodes may be hacked and they lose wallet coins like anyone can have.

Openbazaar video explains this very goodly.

Thanks so much, and please know that I'm not accusing you of trickery. I just want to know how we can know for sure that trickery is impossible in regards to your coin. When you rule something out, it helps people trust this system you've created.

1)The whitepaper and video excellently describe the theory behind the process, I understand it well, and the 'getlastanontxinfo' command certainly shows the processes in action. What I don't understand is IF the info listed by 'getlastanontxinfo' can be faked? If another team wanted to created a coin that looks like it does what your coin does, could they do that through trickery? Could they make a coin that lists processes that didn't actually happen?...Who knows maybe that would be even more difficult that writing an escrow that works, but is it possible? Again this is my lack of technical knowledge speaking.

2)I know we don't rely on you now and you can't change the system. I'm more concerned with unforeseen problems. Many coins have desperately needed a fork down the road because something happened in the system that made it unusable/unstable. If no one can provide a fork once you've died, unforeseen problems can't be repaired.

Thanks again!
Allow me explain you some more. There is nothing bad can happen the system has designed & tested so well and it delivers the performance as anyone can expect from a trustless system.  If you follow the path in whitepaper you will see the logic needed there. (bytheway though logic is there people cant simply copy it because it takes huge amount of coding and skilled developers). You cant just fake a such command because it's developed by us only and it works and gives you everything you need to question trustless system. You can not find this command in other altcoin wallets for this reason.

Another team? Allow me have me some fun.  lol, those i see are mainly hype artists or extra sense. There is nothing they can do and we can not. But this does not mean we will sell like mad. Because we born in a dream land (like alice in wonderland).  Let me give you one fun example. You (users & investors) are the Batman (super hero) in the elm street and attacked by Freddy Kruger. You can be Batman because its a dream anyway. And you fight in a Freddy dream (his play ground) shortly (too technical for you) So you cant win against Freddy. Because Freddy has always more to feed you with extra technical confusions or fancy creatings (hype) or unexpected ends. You can try to ask those (Freddy and other altcoin brothers) some thing like these if they are trustless really "What is their Multisig or how is it created?" "What is others really trying to do?" This is like asking if this a dream or real?, and Freddy Kruger and brothers join the party fast and make you regret to ask and kill the Batman quick. You know Freddy always wins in dream land. This is what's happening now. We really don't have to explain you more because this is not a dream that we sell. You can touch it use it and see it really works!

As to 2, future may be problem of dealing with more promo & marketing & documentation that guarantee this is not a dream we sell and you no need to be Batman. Or we will have to continue the fight (the competition) as Jason versus Freddy and brothers in this dream land.

Thing is you're doing exact same thing as other devs. You say you found the holy Grail but you won't show it as in the code.
Pages:
Jump to: