Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 60. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
We are starting soon promotions. Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
We are starting soon promotions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The Current
MAMM is the best X13 coin developed for miners thanks to it's Superblocks, PoW & PoS separation technology, and true random algo.
MAMM has special anonymous crypto technology currently very few coins has. It's one of fastest solution in the market. We support nature protection oriented projects and global animal rights. Our name carefully picked up for reminding lost beauties of world.

The Future
We will support nature protection oriented projects and global animal rights.
We target more promotions on social media.
We target offering features no other coins can offer
We target more exchanges to appear (mintpal, cryptsy, bter, btc38 etc.)
We target to get accepted in more online shops
We target before ending PoW period the multipool paying with MAMM
We target supporting Phase  2 of SuperSend anonymous technology
We target adopting GSM technologies for security
Activity: 381
Sooo, what's the next thing being worked on?
Activity: 490
What the fuck is going on? MAMM just implemented supersend and other features, why the dump?

fucking trolls

lol so uncalled for
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Mammothcoin for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=MAMM

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 252
What with the price, I start worrying?

Multipools dumping. When PoW is over, price jumps. So it's time to buy more!
KoinPro
i am doing my part on the polo troll box and other en devours.  lets get this coin noticed!
+1 Let's get it noticed.
I made few hours ago initial payment for coin promoters. We are soon to appear in many places.
Activity: 463
What with the price, I start worrying?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i am doing my part on the polo troll box and other en devours.  lets get this coin noticed!
Activity: 966
awesome guys so happy to hear all the positive feedback and dev amazing i knew you had good intentions and plans great work making deals to promote!! the transparency in this dev is unmatched .. thats why I'm heavily invested .. keep it up !
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This coin seems pretty cool, sad that many of the pools seem to have very low amounts of miners, especially for someone with a low hashrate, not enough big miners to pull in the blocks. Sad
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
wattup ppl did we all give up cause the price is low ?! come on rise up and get the word out mammoth is a great coin way undervalued ...
Big no, I'm Still here and still do promotion as I can same as you.. Lets do this.. and keep moving..
KoinPro
The Current
MAMM is the best X13 coin developed for miners thanks to it's Superblocks, PoW & PoS separation technology, and true random algo.
MAMM has special anonymous crypto technology currently very few coins has. It's one of fastest solution in the market. We support nature protection oriented projects and global animal rights. Our name carefully picked up for reminding lost beauties of world.

Great Picture!
KoinPro
hi dev nice to see your not giving up.. lets keep the good news coming! A+
Guys, why stop? We are here to stay and see a bright future.
I made some deals with promotion experts. They are soon to starts promotions. Everything will be all-right.
Our crypto is great!
you should tweet about mammoth dev.. get ppl to hear about it , i do always
hi dev nice to see your not giving up.. lets keep the good news coming! A+
wattup ppl did we all give up cause the price is low ?! come on rise up and get the word out mammoth is a great coin way undervalued ...
Pages:
Jump to: