Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 56. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sigh, the ammount of waiting, don't get why there aren't more buys Huh

same it should have skyrocketed by now
Activity: 381
Sigh, the ammount of waiting, don't get why there aren't more buys Huh
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
We work on the new website www.mammothcoin.org please be patient it may take some time until it finishes.

looks very good

Keep it simple and elegant.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
@mxhvr: I know people like you. Fudding is part of the game but mamm is already chip. Buy now. Super and Mamm are two different coins. I invested in both. When you ll find something better, let us know.

SUPERCOIN - X11 tech.

MAMMOTHCOIN - X13 tech.

P. S.
Matrix
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
We work on the new website www.mammothcoin.org please be patient it may take some time until it finishes.

looks very good
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

hahahaha first you spread FUD then you say its the best coin, this is not the best coin. a coin called MAMM coin will not win. super has the same tech. they will choose super over mamm volume 3btc and thats sells too, coin is dead better sell now before its 1 satoshi

Same tech so both will rise together, except Mamm has less coins. I can tell you are a SUPER bagholder.
Activity: 56
@mxhvr: I know people like you. Fudding is part of the game but mamm is already chip. Buy now. Super and Mamm are two different coins. I invested in both. When you ll find something better, let us know.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Now is a good time for POS Mining MAMMs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
This multipool dump is a Lord blessing. I'm buying. After a lot of mistakes,  after sleepless nights, I have to admit that mammothcoin is simply cool. I m not able to find only one reason for don't invest in it. It's clear: our destiny is the top. It's a vision. It's a promise. No other alternatives

WTF, bipolar behavior or sarcasm of yours?

No prob, just take it twice a day:

imagenes gratis

loooooooooool split personality disorder... i think he really needs help

Don't you agree with me? It is not sarcasm. If you don't believe in this coin, it's a problem of yours. I will not allow you to spread bad words about it. I'm on board because this coin is great. let's move forward!

Note: is lithyum better than lsd?

hahahaha first you spread FUD then you say its the best coin, this is not the best coin. a coin called MAMM coin will not win. super has the same tech. they will choose super over mamm volume 3btc and thats sells too, coin is dead better sell now before its 1 satoshi
This multipool dump is a Lord blessing. I'm buying. After a lot of mistakes,  after sleepless nights, I have to admit that mammothcoin is simply cool. I m not able to find only one reason for don't invest in it. It's clear: our destiny is the top. It's a vision. It's a promise. No other alternatives

imagenes gratis

Don't you agree with me? It is not sarcasm. If you don't believe in this coin, it's a problem of yours. I will not allow you to spread bad words about it. I'm on board because this coin is great. let's move forward!

Note: is lithium better than lsd?
Activity: 252

imagenes gratis

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

imagenes gratis

Activity: 39
Now we are pushing it! With concerted efforts and the community positive commitment, helping and promoting our coin with determination and enthusiasm, we're on the trail to success. Thanks to all who are putting some of themselves on MAMM.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello MAMMOTH COIN DEV and fans..sorry for the delay in my blog post but my Hubby was ill so had to look after him.. Here is my blog review for MAMMOTH COIN..enjoy.. http://bitbillions.net/2014/07/07/altcoin-reviews-mammoth-coin-growing-up/   Smiley
great article but just wanted to point out in the third paragraph you mention that there is 2 months POS when i think you meant POW (although there is POS but not just for two months).  keep up the good work!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
KoinPro
Hello MAMMOTH COIN DEV and fans..sorry for the delay in my blog post but my Hubby was ill so had to look after him.. Here is my blog review for MAMMOTH COIN..enjoy.. http://bitbillions.net/2014/07/07/altcoin-reviews-mammoth-coin-growing-up/   Smiley
Thanks for the article, it looks nice. Please make sure to put MAMM address there so people can send some tips.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
KoinPro
We look for someone who can do new Mammothcoin website design, the desginer we were talking asked 2 btc worth of MAMM which i think too expensive. Feel free to PM me. Let's make a better website.
I already PM'ed you before and proposed. Let me know if ur interested.

I have done http://www.zimstake.us , http://www.atheistcoin.org and several other crypto-related things.
Ok please check your PMs now.
KoinPro
Pages:
Jump to: