Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 66. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
your right the community needs to step up... i been tweeting heavy , lets go ppl this coin has too much potential !! lets turn up!! were not gonna find a dev as  transparent as this one very easily !
KoinPro
Soo, how much % is mined at this point?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/mamm/

We had two halves before so about %75 is mined.
Current total of MAMMs is 5,304,629. (From block explorer)
KoinPro
Anonymous success?? it will make the propaganda, to let more people know??

There are very few coins really could come this far in anonymous feature. MAMM is the only X13 with superblocks and offering at the same time anonymous solution for its users.
KoinPro
wow great job dev! keep up the transparency and were gonna fly! such low coin supply is amazing with supersend, road map , doing great , right now ppl selling is great for the ppl picking them up ! new stronger hands is what we need . so keep it up  guys and lets get the word out so ppl notice mammoth!
I agree. We have potential but without enough community support we can't success. So community should promote MammothCoin everywhere. This coin will be huge like Mammoth!
KoinPro
KoinPro
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Activity: 172
can't believe the price is so low
Activity: 172
Cant wait until end of pow, pump and 1st on bittrex  Grin
The price go down cause multipool still dumping..
When does pow end, and what will happen then?

Nothing, it will become a pure pos coin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
When does pow end, and what will happen then?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Pro tip : Dont be panic just hold ur coin.. someone just trying buying MAMM Really cheap.. Grin
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I think a proper visually appealing website is a must as next step(part of promotion). So the articles can actually refer to it for the people wanting more information.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
volume is building on bittrex, i think the moon is coming  Grin

yes i thank so  Grin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Does your weight increase the closer you get to staking/mining a block? Or is is purely based on how many MAMM you have relative to others with staking wallets?
legendary
Activity: 1029
I think mamm and glyph will be next good rallys ...next week...so cheap ..accumlate tons ...
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
haha wow what a joke... that guy was such an obvious fudder is hilarious.  literally the only one i have ever heard say anything negative about this coin and he obviously made that account to try and spam this thread.  well now that i read through 3 pages of useless garbage from some douche how about we move on and continue buying and mining mammoth!  volume has been ramping up steadily.  

What illusion
lol your a joke buddy ... this isn't the same dev as super , do your homework , second I'm probably one of the biggest mammoth bag holders and I'm won't be selling 1 mamm until we reach minimum 15k ,i might let a tiny bit go. i bet on devs not coins...thats why I'm in big on mammoth... if i were u id be accumulating at this discount price cause once ppl notice how transparent and affective this dev is ... well ... we going past the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
volume is building on bittrex, i think the moon is coming  Grin
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Just click Ignore on him.. and u will never see his post again.. easy
Pages:
Jump to: