Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 69. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
youngmike told me that the mammoth dev is the same dev of supercoin. is it true? In this case he will abandon you, mammoth will not rise, i m sorry. youngmike told me that we can discuss about supercoin. what do you think guys? super will rise again? i think yes. Please, post your ideas about supercoin marketing. i will stay here for a looong looong time Wink i have time Wink youngmike told me that i m welcome. so, what about the next step with supercoin? ah? mammoth will die? o super first? what do you think guys?

note: i decided to become senior member posting in this thread... till dev admit to be the same dev of supercoin

Date Registered:    Today at 08:57:35 PM

Nice try, lol.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
youngmike told me that the mammoth dev is the same dev of supercoin. is it true? In this case he will abandon you, mammoth will not rise, i m sorry. youngmike told me that we can discuss about supercoin. what do you think guys? super will rise again? i think yes. Please, post your ideas about supercoin marketing. i will stay here for a looong looong time Wink i have time Wink youngmike told me that i m welcome. so, what about the next step with supercoin? ah? mammoth will die? o super first? what do you think guys?

note: i decided to become senior member posting in this thread... till dev admit to be the same dev of supercoin

So why u posting with account 0 post? Nice try FUD brader  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
someone or a few just bought 1million coins on bittrex.  its really starting to ramp up!

1 million !! Thats almost 20% of all coins! Finally going up I guess.

Impressive!

hosting imagenes
Activity: 252
When PoW is over, price starts to skyrocket.
Activity: 112
it was three seperate buy pumps, not sure if its one person or maybe a crazy scramble since anon was announced but yean... over a mil, 4 buys over 300k
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
someone or a few just bought 1million coins on bittrex.  its really starting to ramp up!

1 million !! Thats almost 20% of all coins! Finally going up I guess.
Activity: 112
Activity: 381

That includes pos as well doesnt it? I just want to know the pow

easy to calculate: we had 2 halves, so at least (1/2 + 1/4) = 75% of all pow have been mined. Given we are about to halve soon, about (1/2+1/4+1/8) = 87.5% mined. So at this time, about 85% pow have been mined.

haha, finally, thats the answer i was looking for, thanks!  Grin
Activity: 172

easy to calculate: we had 2 halves, so at least (1/2 + 1/4) = 75% of all pow have been mined. Given we are about to halve soon, about (1/2+1/4+1/8) = 87.5% mined. So at this time, about 85% pow have been mined.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
super coin has 14.3million coin price 4000 sats, we have 5.34m
Activity: 686

max pow is about 5.34million, pos coins being mined too, max pow 5.34m,
Activity: 172
maybe those early holders want profit... this market you never know. XC does not have more than this coin, yet their hype caused the have 70+ times market cap, ridiculous to me.
Activity: 381
Activity: 966
yeap dev is solid! mad respect! just a matter of time before ppl zone in on this baby!
Pages:
Jump to: