Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 83. (Read 181584 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
looks like no one wants to sell. guess people will buy once supersend is available to all or we get feedback from testers. looking forward to what should have happened on super coin happen here
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
its unfortunate what is happening to super coin, but it all started with the fud poloniex caused. mamm is clear of all that, so maybe the future we saw in supersend is here in MAMM. i really hope my super coins get back in profit, im staking them so its cool. look at sell wall not even strong. its a easy rise to 5000, 20k sats is where this will be
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
according to rich list i don't see the top 10 sold any, so its definitely just impatient ones
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
According to dev testing will take 2-3 days after the testers are confirmed.

yes dev also said the faster tester test it, he will get it out soon, supersend had no problems with super coin wouldn't think iit would have issues here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
According to dev testing will take 2-3 days after the testers are confirmed.
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
testing won't even take that long. i think wallet could be released next time dev i online. were still cheaper than super coin. i really don't see what gurellia coin has that is better than us. that is where mammoth is headed

hardly any sells, look at size of sells, tiny. i am patient to see a 1000% profit on my holding
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I very like this icon   Kiss Kiss Kiss
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
its awesome how mamm are going at their pace to ensure no issues occur rather than just releasing and pumping price. another good dev. here
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
mamm is awesome we are getting TOR, in wallet, with only 5million coins, this is gonna go ballistic, price too cheap. if dev were to create something like veribit, with our very fast supersend we can go to new levels very fast,
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Mmmmmm Mammoth Stake!

legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
i can get a design done for you, if you give me details on bounty i can get started
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
plans are for phase 2, multipool paying with mamm, tor implementation, shopping api, potential extra innovations asked from community. Right now we need testers, to join them please pm me.

New web design?
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
plans are for phase 2, multipool paying with mamm, tor implementation, shopping api, potential extra innovations asked from community. Right now we need testers, to join them please pm me.

should add sms, something like veribit and encrypted messaging to that list, of course all in time, but can see mamm having a bright future.

i don't mind trying, i can use my own MAMM coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is the Anon wallet suppose to be released sometime today?

Hopefully, because I can't sync the regular wallet.

wallet works fine for me... think you are doing something wrong

FINALLY got the wallet to sync, stupidest thing ever, I freaking should of just let the wallet sit there for 5 minutes and then it started loading up, smh, ... Shocked
Activity: 560
Im too much of a noob with the technicalities.
But I will help spread the good word about mammoth via twitter and social networks.
Thank you we are a team together. It is important to be on social networks. That's awesome if our community supports us in social media. Also anon wallet is not much different than early model, all you need to download and start qt and activate the coin control. I can help you if you can't do it. You can be the second tester.

+1 PMed you
Activity: 966
doing great dev keep it up! love seeing you post makes me feel comfortable lol
Pages:
Jump to: