Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 78. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
dev needs to tweet about this on twitter, and update title, plenty of upside coming,
Updated OP & Twitter. Please send me updates needed, better we work like this.
KoinPro
where is dev?? I applied for testing and got no reply.

Propably sleeping.

so he should be US eastern time zone
I answered the PM, normally we filled 10 quote but i'll accept few more people because other members seems not interested in tests because they did not test & share yet Though i sent them details. Also the more people test better for us.
KoinPro
I send extra 2 members the QTs, we need more proofs and test before release. If you want to join tests you have still chance please hurry.
(No new members intended only to get  free mamms please)
thank you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We will do 2-3 days real network testing we will release to 10 people to do some more tests.
1. jpouza QT send
2. BOMIZLAH QT send
3. cryptoholic11 QT send
4. ancientcoins QT send
5. gnarl QT send
6. bitcoinwonders010 Qt send

Only 4 places left hurry to be tester, PM me.
pmed ya.  sign me up!
KoinPro
MAMM SuperSend tested, extremely fast, nice ANON feature, worked 100% to my Bittrex wallet:

subir foto

share image

Cheers

Thank you maybe you screen shot as well that area in the bittrex to prove coins arrived...

OK, I've made another SuperSend transaction to my Bittrex Wallet:

imag

Very fast transactions indeed, impressive speed, very good.

Cheers
Thanks well done.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
HUGE PUMP COMING!!!! Get ready?!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
dev needs to tweet about this on twitter, and update title, plenty of upside coming,

Some media coverage would be nice too!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
MAMM is only one exchange yet. we have a working anon function, tor much more to come. super coin has supersend they have nearly 3 times as much coins as so, our price will be nearly 3 times as much. if super coin reaches its peak 15000, we will be at 45000. by then we will have been on mintpal, and polo.

did another supersend transaction sent 96 coins

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Propably sleeping.

so he should be US eastern time zone
Activity: 966
he's been here all day look at all the work he did lol the supersend has been being tested and is successful! hell answer when he's up... for now we celebrate with these low prices and accumulate! cause were about to lift off!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Propably sleeping.
MAMM SuperSend tested, extremely fast, nice ANON feature, worked 100% to my Bittrex wallet:

subir foto

share image

Cheers

Thank you maybe you screen shot as well that area in the bittrex to prove coins arrived...

imag

Cheers

nice tests
well ive just tested super send and sent 50 coins to bittrex, see below. worked fine for me.

Please send me your mamm wallet, like others got their 100 mamms you should also get it.
And please post also the receiving acct, receiving 50 coins...

sure il do another transaction, this time il show receiving address. the 100mamms are not required i shall use my current funds.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

subir foto

share image

Cheers

imag

Cheers
KoinPro

subir foto

share image

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

subir foto

share image

Cheers
KoinPro
wonderful that MAMM have anonymous wallet, need more testers?

yes maybe please pm me.
Pages:
Jump to: