Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 92. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I think you should stop Pow within a few days, before anon release. This way we eliminate pressure from miners.

Who else thinks this is a good idea?
We can directly go the real network and bypass testnet procedures for the anon. But we need to have good testers. We are thinking on this lately. Cutting PoW has not much meaningful because block rewards already halved and will halve again in about 5 days.

1. Stop POW tomorrow or the day after.
2. Reduce POS reward in the same fork. Total coins 8 to 9 mil.

This will help.

dev said after a few days will occur the 2nd halve, so we should not worry about pow, it's not big amount.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think you should stop Pow within a few days, before anon release. This way we eliminate pressure from miners.

We can directly go the real network and bypass testnet procedures for the anon. But we need to have good testers. We are thinking on this lately. Cutting PoW has not much meaningful because block rewards already halved and will halve again in about 5 days.

1. Stop POW tomorrow or the day after.
2. Reduce POS reward in the same fork. Total coins 8 to 9 mil.

This will help.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
MammothCoin anon features coming soon in testnet maybe within 3-5 days.

MammothCoin license the great SuperSend technology

For information about the SuperSend technology, please reference to SuperCoin thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsupercoinfirst-p2p-decentralized-trustless-anonymous-wallet-coming-soon-618552

This is amazing. Thank you!!!

haha and you were worried.  hope you didnt sell out already Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
MammothCoin anon features coming soon in testnet maybe within 3-5 days.

MammothCoin license the great SuperSend technology

For information about the SuperSend technology, please reference to SuperCoin thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsupercoinfirst-p2p-decentralized-trustless-anonymous-wallet-coming-soon-618552

This is amazing. Thank you!!!

that's good idea!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Any mammothcoin faucets?

Thanks
testnet is not released, I don't think it works.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro

Activity: 196

Mamm won't be the first to do it Roll Eyes
Activity: 16

KoinPro
When I want to start testnet:

Code:
bin/mammothcoind -daemon
MammothCoin server starting

main.cpp:2660: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.GetHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)' failed.
testnet qt not yet released.

It says mammothcoind -daemon

There is nothing with QT
Is this linux? Which distro? Make sure correct chmod permissions there. Though i am not expert but i think it can work.

It is linux, it is debian.
Yes I have correct chmod, otherwise it wouldn't start at all.

-rwxr-xr-x 1 mammothcoin users 61075440 Jun 19 13:22 /home/mammothcoin/bin/mammothcoind

It are the same permissions as all my other coin daemons. Also, a failed Assertion has nothing to do with permissions.
It fails to get the hash for the testnet genesis block.
Then you better use conf file, which has latest nodes. Why do you needed testnet instead of real network?
Activity: 476

Code:
bin/mammothcoind -daemon

main.cpp:2660: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.GetHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)' failed.

There is nothing with QT
Is this linux? Which distro? Make sure correct chmod permissions there. Though i am not expert but i think it can work.

It is linux, it is debian.
Yes I have correct chmod, otherwise it wouldn't start at all.

-rwxr-xr-x 1 mammothcoin users 61075440 Jun 19 13:22 /home/mammothcoin/bin/mammothcoind

It are the same permissions as all my other coin daemons. Also, a failed Assertion has nothing to do with permissions.
It fails to get the hash for the testnet genesis block.
KoinPro
Why delete my post?

SCAM!@supercointeam never admit!

Official statement will be done later. Follow the thread.
KoinPro

Code:
bin/mammothcoind -daemon

There is nothing with QT

Code:
bin/mammothcoind -daemon

There is nothing with QT
KoinPro

Code:
bin/mammothcoind -daemon

Code:
bin/mammothcoind -daemon

Activity: 49
The pool of knowledge is not high,, is mainly affected by price. Miners rarely. Not attractive enough. Need to do some promotion pulled high popularity.
KoinPro
Anon cryptos are getting popular lately, do not miss the mammoth train.
Pages:
Jump to: