Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 94. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
dev is just working on anon at the moment and doesnt speak very good english.  this coin is not dead by any means.  there are many block halvings to come and a huge proof of stake after pow is done.  dont give up all there is alot of momentum behind this coin.  3 people mainly pushed that last pump and dump and looks like someone is driving the price down in order to do it again.  there is still a large faction of folks mining this coin and developer has not moved hardly any of the coins from the premine if you check the blockchain.  this is a young coin and the fudders are most likely the ones driving the price down in order to drive it right back up again.  dev is very active and will have updates soon.

and who r u
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
dev is just working on anon at the moment and doesnt speak very good english.  this coin is not dead by any means.  there are many block halvings to come and a huge proof of stake after pow is done.  dont give up all there is alot of momentum behind this coin.  3 people mainly pushed that last pump and dump and looks like someone is driving the price down in order to do it again.  there is still a large faction of folks mining this coin and developer has not moved hardly any of the coins from the premine if you check the blockchain.  this is a young coin and the fudders are most likely the ones driving the price down in order to drive it right back up again.  dev is very active and will have updates soon.
Activity: 462
Dev is dead. Community take over !?

I dont have any mamm. Sold on the crazy pump  Cool

Dev is stupid. Coin could be worth lots if he was legit and forthcoming.
Activity: 324
Dev is dead. Community take over !?
Activity: 462
I wish dev wasnt a loser...
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I very much hope that this coin, but now this coin has really died. The team without action, then he is completely into the grave.
Activity: 95
another lame inactive dev
Activity: 44
When will pow halving ? Roll Eyes
100 to 50
Want to protect the interests of miners team. Otherwise the miners will be difficult to survive.

I'm thinking in stop mining this coin, low profitability at the moment.

If there is no good news, I think this coin is difficult to survive.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Dev! is good to that you are back. We have suffered price decrease at your absence. When is the anon coming on board?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
MammothCoin is now available on

MAMM/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MAMM/BTC
MAMM/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MAMM/LTC
MAMM/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MAMM/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks. updated OP with it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i would get the fuck out of this shit coin! no dev response plummeting price... fuckn garbage devs, just one shit of a coin !

Bullshit. I talked to the dev recently, he just very busy to get everything done next week.

Exactly, just another troll.
block 1 showing 375k coin.. is that premine?

Just get out of this coin ,
3 weeks to launch the wallet, really?

some people are just trying to spread lies about the great future of this coin to sell this coin,as fast they can.
Activity: 224
i would get the fuck out of this shit coin! no dev response plummeting price... fuckn garbage devs, just one shit of a coin !

Bullshit. I talked to the dev recently, he just very busy to get everything done next week.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Activity: 61
wait Roll Eyes? or naw price is real?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
haven't had a reply from the dev in a couple days...!! dev, whats up??
Want to protect the interests of miners team. Otherwise the miners will be difficult to survive.
Activity: 224
If i am right the anonymous wallet should go live on monday right? 2-3 weeks after launch, Monday its 3 weeks though Smiley

No today is two weeks from launch. Give dev some time Wink Im buying up all I can at this price Smiley

"When MAMM launched?
- MAMM launched at 7 June 6 PM GMT 0 it's live now."
Activity: 107
MammothCoin is now available on

MAMM/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MAMM/BTC
MAMM/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MAMM/LTC
MAMM/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MAMM/DOGE

Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
Activity: 112
Dev, can you bring us some updates? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: