Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Marinecoin] Marinecoin.org MTC Global Take-Over. "Click here make moneyl" - page 7. (Read 26031 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
MTC wallet syncs perfectly every time
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Well I gotta figure out how to get some MarineCoin to my addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM as soon as possible because I don't wanna miss this train before it starts going full force lol Wink
Activity: 18
So I have to contact the pool operators about my problem with addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM and see if they can figure it out then Smiley

Can someone send some MarineCoin to addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM just so I can make sure it's not my addy that's funked up Smiley

it doesn't work that way Smiley
What doesn't work that way? Someone sending some MarineCoin to addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM Huh Why wouldn't it work that way? Don't you guys have like 97% of the coins?? I'm sure you could spare 1% to see if my addy is correct Wink lol

The Marinecoin coin distribution is slow and steady, over time all of it will be distributed not to 100s of people but millions of people equally. Using different methods and tools, It will be the most equally disributed coin ever.
Marinecoin, twitter handle?
So I have to contact the pool operators about my problem with addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM and see if they can figure it out then Smiley

Can someone send some MarineCoin to addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM just so I can make sure it's not my addy that's funked up Smiley

What doesn't work that way? Someone sending some MarineCoin to addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM Huh Why wouldn't it work that way? Don't you guys have like 97% of the coins?? I'm sure you could spare 1% to see if my addy is correct Wink lol

Okay I can't get any of my miners working now on either of the other two miningpools using addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM and I don't understand why? it says something like JSON null 0 or some shit like that??
Do you think the problem is my addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM ?

I don't know what went wrong, you have to contact the pool operators if you need assistance, I do not operate any of the pool, I can not help you on that.
go to hell BTC we will take over from here
Do you think the problem is my addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM ?
Okay I can't get any of my miners working now on either of the other two miningpools using addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM and I don't understand why? it says something like JSON null 0 or some shit like that??
Activity: 17
get ready for the bump forwards
rico nibiru is a myth, it co.es from Neb Heru >>> Venus :p
Exactly. That's why they do anal probing.
Okay I signed up with another pool with my addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM so we will see how that goes Smiley
trading for pennies is a waste of time though really. as long as you can make $100 a day you're ahead
Pages:
Jump to: