Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Marinecoin] Marinecoin.org MTC Global Take-Over. "Click here make moneyl" - page 8. (Read 26031 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Also I have been mining in the marineCoin DeepMinerPool for over a day now and my earnings say 0.00?? Why is that? my addy is mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM Thanks

That's because no one is mining that pool and the difficulty is very high at the moment, try to mine on the pool which has the highest hashrate
But I'm getting so many accepted shares like crazy there with my addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM Smiley So you think I should mine at a different pool?

Getting shares accepted on a pool has to relation to actual MTC network reward, it only means your machines worked to solve the block but if an other pool solves the block before yours all your machines work goes to waste
Oh Gotcha well then I'll have to put my addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM on another pool site then Smiley

Good luck with your addy Smiley
Activity: 20
TheGuru, its called mining Smiley
 :I made 90% of my profitably crypto trades while drunk and 90% of my losing trades while sober. This proves to be a financial strategy of impulse over thought
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Also I have been mining in the marineCoin DeepMinerPool for over a day now and my earnings say 0.00?? Why is that? my addy is mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM Thanks

That's because no one is mining that pool and the difficulty is very high at the moment, try to mine on the pool which has the highest hashrate
But I'm getting so many accepted shares like crazy there with my addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM Smiley So you think I should mine at a different pool?

Getting shares accepted on a pool has to relation to actual MTC network reward, it only means your machines worked to solve the block but if an other pool solves the block before yours all your machines work goes to waste
Oh Gotcha well then I'll have to put my addy mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM on another pool site then Smiley

Oh and a HUGE THANK YOU!! To whomever the fellow who just deposited 5 MarineCoin into my wallet address: mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM TRULY APPRECIATE THAT Smiley

But just in case you forgot the last time I posted my addy it was mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM Smiley
Oh wait did I forget to mention that my addy was mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM Huh
Oh in case anyone is giving away any MarineCoin my addy is mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM Thanks
Registered to this forum as suggested, I got the wallet all synced now what how can I get Marinecoins into my wallet. urgent

please help

You have to type your wallet address at the bottom to get Marinecoin rewards and tips, the server scans all the messages on this thread and matches valid marinecoin address to send you a tip

like so:

write anything on this thread as reply and just copy paste your Marinecoin address you can do this unlimited times, the server will scan for your valid Marinecoin address

mrtApsGsWfLSrKPw5Jhi2VW14BGMUJZtQu
So if I just say I like MarineCoin and post my addy like this : mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM then I'll get free MarineCoin?
Activity: 28
Nah! Forget the blockchain. Belief, hope and knowledge in and of MTC itself.
finally some shape here, it was boring
Activity: 17
Activity: 28
pets like their owners...
Activity: 22
damn, my watch.. guess where it slipped off... ewww
im sacrificing my firstborn to the reptillian overlords
who wants Marinecoin i'll dump some
I would like some my addy is : mz82CQ47Tu2eFhHPvucdYK8Pj6bxyEydnM Smiley That would rock my friend Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: