Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex - page 14. (Read 180240 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
really devs ? you don't even have the balls to connect and say you stop the project ?
go fuck yourselft worst shitty devs ever !
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
where are the fanboys who were defending the devs Huh

do you understand now that dev left and he doesn't give a shit about the coin ?? i bet they made another coin look at the new coins it is not hard to find...
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
freaking dev taking holliday like this...

when they come back we'll going to have a big discution...  Angry

And the community should talk now and not be a asslicker like before...

We all have put money on this and they going away,on a financial market this is absolutly unprofessional and unconsciousness.Im pretty sure in some years who want to start a coin will need a card or something for limiting scam and unprofessionnal stuff

if you don't have the ambition to start something or time stfu what are you trying to do here?
hello

nice volume 0.02210778 BTC

keep up the good work
Activity: 154
Crypto Analytics reiterates its BUY rating on MAST.
for Analysis and Target Price:
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/mast/
@CryptoAnalytic

Actually a pretty cool read, 4 month estimate is 5.5k

Devs have not been away for 5 days. They were last active less than 3 days ago and last post was less than 4 days ago.

Yeah, me.  But I can't do it alone.  and I see no one else offering...

I'm in as well (if required) however it would obviously be better to do this in conjunction with devs if at all possible... I should also point out that there is nothing stopping you submitting code now to help devs out today - the beauty of oss ....

Well I'd be working on it already but the programming is a bit beyond my level at this point, if you want to grab the reigns with me PM me a skype name and we'll get started on something, not the recycler feature just yet, lets see what the Dev intends to do, after a couple of projects if we see no change in status on development from the development team we may try it then, what do ya say?
Activity: 48
Devs have not been away for 5 days. They were last active less than 3 days ago and last post was less than 4 days ago.

Yeah, me.  But I can't do it alone.  and I see no one else offering...

I'm in as well (if required) however it would obviously be better to do this in conjunction with devs if at all possible... I should also point out that there is nothing stopping you submitting code now to help devs out today - the beauty of oss ....

Yeah, me.  But I can't do it alone.  and I see no one else offering...

after all of this you are still defending devs ??

your brain is really fucked up

Dude, you count 3 as 5 and you say my brain is fucked up? I'm not defending anyone here, I'm pointing out that you are factually incorrect.

after all of this you are still defending devs ??

your brain is really fucked up
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is there anyone willing to takeover the coin,
I'm sorry for you guys but i doubt devs will come back, leaving 5 days without giving any news is totaly unacceptable and more in the situation right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is the coinrecycler not going to be integrated in wallet
legendary
Activity: 1988
Guys?  Why don't we look at talking to any high rollers in the BTC world if you know any?  The coin is seriously 1 BTC from 3500, someone with 100 might find this lucrative...  And while we're at it (with all do respect Dev, but this is your second 4 day hiatus) We should seriously discuss creating a new development team...  I know C++, not much but I can learn, if anyone wishes to join me for programming I'm thatguy on IRC, this is a serious offer, I may timeout sometime tonight so if you message me and I don't reply, just try again tomorrow.  If you wish to be on this new team however transparency will be paramount.  Like I said, it'd be a learning process for me but I'm willing to get the ball rolling with whomever will join me.  (If it's just me and one other person don't expect fast releases, but I swear there will in fact be releases.)

We'll see what dev have to said first, after we gonna take solution together
Guys?  Why don't we look at talking to any high rollers in the BTC world if you know any?  The coin is seriously 1 BTC from 3500, someone with 100 might find this lucrative...  And while we're at it (with all do respect Dev, but this is your second 4 day hiatus) We should seriously discuss creating a new development team...  I know C++, not much but I can learn, if anyone wishes to join me for programming I'm thatguy on IRC, this is a serious offer, I may timeout sometime tonight so if you message me and I don't reply, just try again tomorrow.  If you wish to be on this new team however transparency will be paramount.  Like I said, it'd be a learning process for me but I'm willing to get the ball rolling with whomever will join me.  (If it's just me and one other person don't expect fast releases, but I swear there will in fact be releases.)
legendary
Activity: 854
Lol, seriously anyone with 1 BTC could pump this coin all the way to 3500
We should talk to the various "pumpers" around the web, I know in twitter they are a bunch, also if the dev give some update. I would be so happy  Smiley.

I have some spare time now (vacations).I know shit about PR but I could help around and reach out to some people via Twitter/facebook/etc. If the dev team is too bussy ,  I could try to spread the voice around , I just need a way to get in touch with he/them on daily basis , to get info that would be shared.

What do you guys think about it?
Lol, seriously anyone with 1 BTC could pump this coin all the way to 3500
Activity: 7
thx casu, i've matched it 2000. Its real cheap to donate now guys, theres no reason we cant get to atleast 10 000, we are halfway there now.
The donation address for the giveaways is still looking quite bare http://explorer.mastcoin.org/address/D6awKC5L6iJJK6LMnCi5A2mQzjPS5RaqGB i've decided to up my offer, the next transaction i see i will match 2x up to 4000 mast (ie you donate 1000 ill match it with 2000)

what the fuck do you expect Huh devs left open your eyes

Dev been offline for less than 2 days which is not unusual for them. Don't be so dramatic. I thought you were moving on some time ago because you didn't have the patience to wait? I respect what you have done for this coin but if you truly are moving on then please just do it without trying to make it worse for the people who are staying.

The donation address for the giveaways is still looking quite bare http://explorer.mastcoin.org/address/D6awKC5L6iJJK6LMnCi5A2mQzjPS5RaqGB i've decided to up my offer, the next transaction i see i will match 2x up to 4000 mast (ie you donate 1000 ill match it with 2000)

Sent 1000.

what the fuck do you expect Huh devs left open your eyes
Pages:
Jump to: