Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex - page 11. (Read 180240 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Yeah, if that is the case, then taking over would not be a big deal at all Smiley

I have an MS in telecommunications and am not the smartest person on the team Smiley

https://iub.academia.edu/ChrisBates

Chris

Nice CV i just read it !

i have an MS in Digital Marketing and tried everything i could with MAST so take care i hope you will be successful. but i'm sure with this level of studies you understand it's better to start from Zero to get a strong foundation.
I wouldn't want to take over something that was completely faked...Obviously that would be completely idiotic, but if I could talk to the developers to see if they were close to making it work but just had to fake it to buy themselves time, that is a completely different story.  I just want to get in touch with them because it is very possible that it was something that had errors in the code, and they had to fake it to buy time.  I don't know.  I haven't talked to them personally, so hearing third party information is never good enough for me Smiley

I just hate to see coins that had potential and legitimate communities just die out like this...but if there was NEVER a recycler, and it was entirely fake, then we still can't take third hand information over the developers' words if they are willing to admit it.  Or if Vir6 can show screenshots.  Upon review of shoppery, I'd accept screenshots as proof that Mast is completely faked.

Smiley

Chris

Here is what i did for mast since the begining :

- Found the new name
- Made the logo
- Made the website
- Found partnership with exchanges (devs never answered them...)
- Founf investors who put a total of 20 btc in mast
- Invested 5 btc myselft
- Did most of the marketing

Tell me what screenshot do you need i will post everything here

I can even show you over teamviewer

i'm just trying to help you guys don't make a mistake, like i said it's better to make a whole new coin with maybe the coin recycler idea in it than working with mastcoin....

i lost money okay but that's how it works sometimes you loose sometime you win
Activity: 154
More advice not to take over the coin by someone who is in the process of selling off the last of his coins. Obviously you are not going to get impartial advice from anyone in this thread so I guess it's down to you to make the decision yourself.

Sorry who are you and what have you done for MAST ?
I don't remember seeing you in the last 2 months...

What has that got to do with anything? The fact that you did a lot for the coin (which was great by the way, not trying to take that away from you) means you are *more* likely to want the coin to just die now that you no longer have a stake. I can understand it, it would be hard to take if I put a lot into something and it went down and down, only to finally take off just after I gave up.

Anyway, I concede that if the recycler was completely faked and not just a work in progress then the coin has very little chance. I'll be waiting to see if Chris hears anything back from them Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I wouldn't want to take over something that was completely faked...Obviously that would be completely idiotic, but if I could talk to the developers to see if they were close to making it work but just had to fake it to buy themselves time, that is a completely different story.  I just want to get in touch with them because it is very possible that it was something that had errors in the code, and they had to fake it to buy time.  I don't know.  I haven't talked to them personally, so hearing third party information is never good enough for me Smiley

I just hate to see coins that had potential and legitimate communities just die out like this...but if there was NEVER a recycler, and it was entirely fake, then we still can't take third hand information over the developers' words if they are willing to admit it.  Or if Vir6 can show screenshots.  Upon review of shoppery, I'd accept screenshots as proof that Mast is completely faked.

Smiley

Chris

i can vouch the recycler was not fake. it was working. this is the recycler on their site. i do not know about the recycler in the wallet. im not sure but i think dev shared screenshots of he was implementing in wallet. i just think the price was main cause that de-motivated them
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
this is a pump and dump coin.

you have to come to terms with it.

its over. move on. in the future dont support scamcoins from unknown devs.

Activity: 420

Chris

My theory is core programmer have left since 1 month.

On last week dev say many time he need some help for programming. SO i think it was really abandon by programmer first and the guys have try to push this one last time,in vein

Yeah, if that is the case, then taking over would not be a big deal at all Smiley

I have an MS in telecommunications and am not the smartest person on the team Smiley

https://iub.academia.edu/ChrisBates

Chris
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

Chris

My theory is core programmer have left since 1 month.

On last week dev say many time he need some help for programming. SO i think it was really abandon by programmer first and the guys(main dev) have try to push this one by marketing,in vein.

overwise,good look to contact dev and take this famous coinrecycler.

Smiley

Chris
More advice not to take over the coin by someone who is in the process of selling off the last of his coins. Obviously you are not going to get impartial advice from anyone in this thread so I guess it's down to you to make the decision yourself.

Sorry who are you and what have you done for MAST ?
I don't remember seeing you in the last 2 months...
hey stop please the community didn't abandoned the coin !!

devs did !!

also the coin recycler is not open source simply because it was a kind of fake, i didn't want to share it until now but it was never automatic devs was doing it manually and i received many mail from the contact form in the website from people who used it it didn't get any coin for 24 hours, i had to tell it to the devs and they were doing it manually...

really you want to rebrand again Huh

lol wtf you guys are so blind

for 0.15 btc someone can create you a full new coin...

this one is dead,

devs left, a lot of people lost money, reputation is bad, the distribution is really bad since the begining and those big dumps...and it's 100% POS, pos coins are slowly dying there is no future for them.

I find it really weird that you come here claiming you want to take over the coin, you could have choose a lot better...

the best would be to gather with the community from MastCoin, create a new coin with a long and nice POW period and like 5 Millions coins...
in this case it's better to start from something really new than trying to make it alive again...

but hey that's just my advice, do what you want  Grin
+Copyright (c) 2014 MastiffCoin Developers
    2   +Copyright (c) 2013-2014 NovaCoin Developers
    3   +Copyright (c) 2011-2012 PPCoin Developers
    4   +Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Bitcoin Developers
    5   +
    6   +Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
    7   +of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
    8   +in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
    9   +to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
    10   +copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
    11   +furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

So it looks like the source code IS open source in fact...

So, just in case the community decides to abandon the coin...(which would be unfortunate as well)

I'm sure the community who are still holding are not going to abandon the coin. Of course someone who dumped all their coins at 200 sats wants you to make a new coin instead, otherwise he just made a massive mistake.

I made a mistake ? No,you made me a mistake now by taking this coin...

I have dump on a final dead rope and you come like a vulture seeing you can buy a dead coin for nothing to sell it on hope.

Sorry to say that,but someone here hold for sure +50% of all that coin,this is dead,kill this coin. Its not working for me anymore.

well, if you want to call me a vulture, that is fine Smiley

It doesn't have to be "mastcoin"...I am interested in the "coin recycler", which is a great function in itself.  Now, my thing is, if Mastcoin dies, and we implement the Coin Recycler, we will be accused by FUDDERS of "just copying Mastcoin", when the Fudders are what killed Mastcoin in the first place.  Mastcoin can die, and that is no problem to me, but the Coin Recycler shouldn't die with it.

Well great, this is some good news. The devs were actively encouraging people to contribute to the git so if you took over maybe they would even be interested in coming back and contributing something when they don't have to shoulder the responsibility on their own. Also it looks like the people who were causing the most negativity have dumped or are dumping so I hope we can get some fresh community members who are buying at these low prices. Onwards and upwards!

Sweet!  That is great to know!  

I have already sent them a couple messages, but it is the weekend so hopefully they are getting a break from all this nonsense Wink

Chris

I'm sure the community who are still holding are not going to abandon the coin. Of course someone who dumped all their coins at 200 sats wants you to make a new coin instead, otherwise he just made a massive mistake.

Well, for the record I DO KNOW FOR A FACT that there is a group of people that threaten developers and demand money, and sometimes when you see developers randomly abandon coins it is because they are under duress.  I have been there and told the group to fuck off essentially.  Smiley

I am not saying that this is the case with Mastcoin, but the community needs to know that situation DOES occur more frequently than people anticipate.  Essentially part of the reason we want to add more transparency to bring up the levels of trust in the community.  

Now please don't misunderstand that as being "we don't see any need for anonymity" because we understand that as well.  It is more so that when we operate Coin Proz, we will be one of the most transparent organizations in the Crypto World.  You can already check out our sister store :

http://cryptoshoppers.com/

So please, if you believed in Mastcoin until now, I request that you not abandon the coin.  

Chris Bates

Coin Proz Team

Well great, this is some good news. The devs were actively encouraging people to contribute to the git so if you took over maybe they would even be interested in coming back and contributing something when they don't have to shoulder the responsibility on their own. Also it looks like the people who were causing the most negativity have dumped or are dumping so I hope we can get some fresh community members who are buying at these low prices. Onwards and upwards!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
    5   +
    6   +Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
    7   +of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
    8   +in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights

So, just in case the community decides to abandon the coin...(which would be unfortunate as well)

I made a mistake ? No,you made me a mistake now by taking this coin...

I have dump on a final dead rope and you come like a vulture seeing you can buy a dead coin for nothing to sell it on hope.

Sorry to say that,but someone here hold for sure +50% of all that coin,this is dead,kill this coin. Its not working for me anymore.

Well, for the record I DO KNOW FOR A FACT that there is a group of people that threaten developers and demand money, and sometimes when you see developers randomly abandon coins it is because they are under duress.  I have been there and told the group to fuck off essentially.  Smiley

I am not saying that this is the case with Mastcoin, but the community needs to know that situation DOES occur more frequently than people anticipate.  Essentially part of the reason we want to add more transparency to bring up the levels of trust in the community.  

Now please don't misunderstand that as being "we don't see any need for anonymity" because we understand that as well.  It is more so that when we operate Coin Proz, we will be one of the most transparent organizations in the Crypto World.  You can already check out our sister store :

http://cryptoshoppers.com/

So please, if you believed in Mastcoin until now, I request that you not abandon the coin.  

Chris Bates

Coin Proz Team

Well, for the record I DO KNOW FOR A FACT that there is a group of people that threaten developers and demand money, and sometimes when you see developers randomly abandon coins it is because they are under duress.  I have been there and told the group to fuck off essentially.  Smiley

I am not saying that this is the case with Mastcoin, but the community needs to know that situation DOES occur more frequently than people anticipate.  Essentially part of the reason we want to add more transparency to bring up the levels of trust in the community. 

Chris Bates

Coin Proz Team
Activity: 392
    5   +

5   +

Can I ask who are you to want to take this one ?

I have dump my last coin at 200sat,thats sad when you know I have buy this from 20-30k,this coin was very close to a imminant delisted from bittrex. Stupid dev.

And I think community have done now,mast have a bad reputation ,if you want to take this one,you'll better to rebrand again.

It would be a rebrand of course, but since they had built the recycler, it seems better to take over and rebrand this coin than to just "copy" them and be accused of copying Mast.  Plus a lot of people would be left dry if we just abandon this coin.  I am currently working with a team of cryptocurrency enthusiasts to create a new platform for information, intellectual property, and merchant distribution.  The Coin Recycler is a great feature, and as I said before, rather than just abandon this coin and copy the recycler we were considering taking over Mast.  Now if the devs never show up, then obviously no big deal, but it is something to consider.

Chris

Coin Proz Team
Activity: 280
stick a fork in this bitch. its dead.
Pages:
Jump to: