Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Blocknode - Business Orientated Rewards - page 10. (Read 49511 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
The Block-node platform is a practical platform

A winning seat
It will make a great waves in the cryptos world.
Glad to be part of this project.
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
Is KYC required in participating in the plan? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there

Hello sir  Grin KYC is not required the presale is already done. you can now buy it from this exchange without KYC  Wink
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BND_BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BND/BTC
Activity: 35
Is KYC required in participating in the plan? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Activity: 126
Blocknode attracts users, as it creates business-oriented rewards. Will the rewards be performed periodically by the project or does the project have a different plan?
Activity: 224
dear admin, do you have bounty ?
Activity: 13
wow huge giveaway cant wait till the end
Activity: 16
We are expecting more partnerships
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Good to see, great project is being nicely shapped by the hard working team.
This shows how the team is dedicated towards success of the project, and how far project will go.
Activity: 11
amazing team!
Activity: 54
I am sure this project will achieve all targets which they have
visioned in their road-map going smoothly accordingly

Good Job!
Activity: 48
Woot got my PC fixed Smiley Back in contest Tongue If anyone needs more info or has questions the best place is blocknode discord
copper member
Activity: 77
see twitter, there is competition that you can win BND in $ 2.000, 5th days left
Activity: 140
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
how the 20% premined is distributed to the community? and the max supply is infinite, it is really good for a coin to get listed in exchange in the future?

If it is really infinite that is a strong con for me. You should have predictable finite supply to make sure it's a scarce asset.

Total Supply is 470 717 206+ $BND

Please make sure you have done every of your entries on the competition today,
I will update the contest to add some spice tomorrow  Grin

Be ready

https://gleam.io/4NLaX/giveaway-alert-200000-value-of-bnd-blocknode-tech-giveaway

My fault then as someone just said it's infinite supply. That's a different situation then if total supply is known and set in stone.
Activity: 12
I wish I can get a video presentation on how to setup on the masternode because its a great project.
Activity: 85
I like this project!
Activity: 17
not so much activity on discord server but devs and admins are always there to help and still one of the best projects.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
In my opinion blocknode is doing a great job it is getting wider and wider in terms of acceptance by the people if it keeps on going smoothly then definitely it is going to moon in coming months
I also liked Blocknode and its ideas. However, I did not see any spread among the people. Explain more specifically on this issue, please. How is it getting wider?
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
We really appreciate all your kinds comments toward Blocknode,
Let's keep pushing this ANN everyday Smiley

More to come in a few days from the team !
Activity: 13
Nice one i want to have great token
Pages:
Jump to: