Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Blocknode - Business Orientated Rewards - page 6. (Read 49511 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I have just registered your signature bounty campaign and I have a wonder about the requestment which have Discord to participate. Is it too complex for people who don't have Discord account? Instead, we can fill BCT username at here
I find this project very exciting, creative ideas. I think it has great potential based on Blocknode provides several new features compared to traditional Cryptotermines.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I have just registered today. I am still be counted for this week??
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I have just registered your signature bounty campaign and I have a wonder about the requestment which have Discord to participate. Is it too complex for people who don't have Discord account? Instead, we can fill BCT username at here
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Joined the campaign today.
Due to one of requirements of Blocknode campaign, I had to create a account on Twitter channel.
I have never used Twitter because there are very limited Twitter users in my nation.

Anyway, let's go BlockNode.
I will find out more about BlockNode, but at least the coin has not a young one, and it has been listed on two big exchanges, coinexchange.io and Cryptopia exchange.
Blocknode price (after I took a glance at trading history of the coin) fluctuated around 40 satoshi recent weeks.
We are working on this !

Thank you the person who gave us 1 merit ! Now we can post pictures again  Cool
I applied to join the Blocknode campaign today.
What I found is something wrong with the avatar attached in the Bounty file. The given avatar is oversize, so I had to download avatar worn by @guillzini for use.
So, I suggest Blocknode team to fix it as soon as possible.

By the way, I would like to know that will Blocknode be planned to list on Crypto Bridge exchange?

Yes, I had the same issue. I resized the image to 80x80 (I believe) myself, otherwise I couldn't upload it. I wrote about this in the thread before, but it would be helpful if the team would adjust the link.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
The proportional rewards for BlockNode stakers looks good, but the true issue is total volume is too low.
Therefore, it is hard to cash out with high amount of BlockNode.
I wish that daily volume of BlockNode will rise.

We are working on this !

Thank you the person who gave us 1 merit ! Now we can post pictures again  Cool
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
The these tokens be won, sorted and distributed for each type of partner company, or regardless of how it won the tokens, can it be used in any partner company?

Yes any partner company if they want to implement a rewards system in their business instead of leaving funds aside in a low interest bearing account for employee bonuses or loyalty rewards they can setup a Blocknode Masternode to start generating BND  Cheesy
if you want to know more about Proof of Stake/Masternode please join in our discord we will be happy to assist you https://discord.gg/tHK5BEX  Grin
Activity: 325
I believe Blocknode should be ranked higher as well. It seems like a solid project amidst all the MN coins coming out.
Hopefully people will pick up on it soon
Glad to get your words which gives me stronger belief on the future of Block Node.
next week, I will wear the Block Node signature and support it till the end of this year.
More than three months since the day the OP posted, the Blocknode project has been ranked outside the top 1000 on Coinmarketcap.
Fortunately, based on recent actively developments of the team besides many promotional campaigns, I think that Blocknode will jump to top 800-900 on CMC in late of 2018.

I believe Blocknode should be ranked higher as well. It seems like a solid project amidst all the MN coins coming out.
Hopefully people will pick up on it soon
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The these tokens be won, sorted and distributed for each type of partner company, or regardless of how it won the tokens, can it be used in any partner company?
One more thing, the current total volume per day of Blocknode is very low.
I mean total volume on both of Cryptopia and Coinexchange.io has been actually very low.
More than three months since the day the OP posted, the Blocknode project has been ranked outside the top 1000 on Coinmarketcap.
Fortunately, based on recent actively developments of the team besides many promotional campaigns, I think that Blocknode will jump to top 800-900 on CMC in late of 2018.
Activity: 211
Do you want to implement a reward system in your business? Instead of having to leave funds aside for low-interest account for employees bonuses or loyalty rewards: configure masternode Blocknode, to begin generating tokens BND. These tokens can be exchanged for bitcoin on the exchange or can be taken back by a business partner as a discount.
Great new article of a BND Holder about our Community !

"Do you have a business and do you know about the blockchain? Blocknode will make your business more prosperous and efficient"

https://steemit.com/steempress/@musicayfarandula/doyouhaveabusinessanddoyouknowabouttheblockchainblocknodewillmakeyourbusinessmoreprosperousandefficient-3i2xu13x10
[/size]
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Quite impressive I think that utilizing other cryptocurrencies for your project is pretty awesome and the idea which is great! I don't like the projects that want to create tokens for no reason and no real use case, just to raise money.i hope this project is developing for good cause....
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
The idea is great and necessary. Signup small to medium business - how will this be done? 

Hello  Cheesy We already have partners
they are using Blocknode as rewards system for their business for employee bonuses or loyalty rewards they are loving it  Cheesy
you can check the list of our partners in our website https://blocknode.tech/
the team is working hard for more partnership  Cheesy
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
The idea is great and necessary. Signup small to medium business - how will this be done? 
Hey guys! I had to resize the image for the avatar for BTT to accept it. Hope that's okay

Glad to be able to spread the word! Cheesy
c15
Activity: 204
Did ya guys know Bnd is one of my nodes that are holding strong besides gin gtm and kyd  Grin
New Signature Bounty running !
Check the announcement here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/14oGFcHc6n_9FXNJwqAUvKT0yKF4v47z5BFdd_GAvzeQ/edit#

200,000 BND Giveaway - Don't miss that !
Pages:
Jump to: