Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 29. (Read 102456 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
mining-dutch has worked great to me everytime.
its just that the network diff for this coin is too high.

Price is high and now the nodes instead of miners favoured, it's great if you bought nodes 3 months ago.

i remember mining with 240 gh/s on 18.12.2017 I got 144 xmcc that day, but the price was around 0.67 usd, what was less usd at the time mining different coin. as it turns out month later. it was best thing i ever did Cheesy
blc
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Price is high and now the nodes instead of miners favoured, it's great if you bought nodes 3 months ago.
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Hi !
Can anybody explain me why ROI from masternodes decreasing ? Thanks

it's because every day there are more masternodes.

2 days ago: 1276
1 day ago: 1301
now: 1365

count only with status enabled.

That could be the only reason why the price keeps going up due to people trying to have many masternodes and will buy at any price.  Supply and Demand at work, I wonder what will happen after the big announcement though. 
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
If the price continue to rise I dont mind the "ROI decrease". I mean I bought my MN for something like $600 so my ROI now is like 1400%. Wish I had bought more than one but I could not afford more and still can´t. Well if I save the MN rewards I can buy another one in a year. I really like my Monoeci masternode.
Hi !

it's because every day there are more masternodes.

2 days ago: 1276
1 day ago: 1301
now: 1365

count only with status enabled.
Activity: 1
Hi !
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Monoeci is greatest coin since dash!! masternodes making my first appartement @monaco
Love this project Smiley thank you devs!
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Holy smokes XMCC keeps going higher and higher, what's the news guys.  I don't mind the profits but I'm wondering about economic application and payments with XMCC. 

New website today is the latest news. Not sure that is the reason for higher prices but I like the new website.
https://monoeci.io/
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Holy smokes XMCC keeps going higher and higher, what's the news guys.  I don't mind the profits but I'm wondering about economic application and payments with XMCC. 
Activity: 8
Hi All,

Anyone else had issues with lost XMCC since the upgrade? I'm missing 87 XMCC and in my transactions, I'm not seeing any from the 2nd of January. I had no errors with the upgrade of wallet or my linux masternode. I'm not seeing the transactions in the blockchain either, yet when I open up the old wallet, the payments are definitely there. Stressing!

Are there commands I can run from masternode or wallet to see where the coin has gone?

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Activity: 5
The most recent transaction from Mining-Dutch came through. An older transaction for 6 XMCC from 1/6 didn't come through from pro hashing and they disabled the coins functionality on their site. The next day I tried the private send feature (just seeing what it was), got charged a fee. maybe that blocked the incoming transaction.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Hey guys maybe someone can help me. I'm withdrawing to my monoeci core wallet and I'm missing 2 deposits from two different pools. Any ideas?

are you sure the coins withdraw from pool?
Activity: 5
Hey guys maybe someone can help me. I'm withdrawing to my monoeci core wallet and I'm missing 2 deposits from two different pools. Any ideas?
Activity: 2
HELP MINING MONOECI WITH ANTMINER D3!

I made my first XMCC coin on zpool and now I want to try to directly mine it myself!
Anyone doing it? I have tryed with all the pools listed but it seems miningdutch is the best one. I just don't know witch port to use and the difficulty to set! Any help is appreciated!

You create new account.
Add worker for each D3 you own. (Use x for worker password).

On D3
URL: stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3811
Worker: yourusername.worker1
Password: d=92

For password you set before as x just use d=92. I found out this was the best option with very small rejection rate. You may want to try using different difficulty settings. From 32 to 96.

There is another way to get xmcc. Try multi mining pools where you can mine most profitable coin atm and get paid in LTC (avoid BTC high fee) and then go to cryptopia exchange and buy xmcc there. I get more xmcc that way. With 16 underclocked D3's I get around 15 xmcc daily mining coin itself. With multipool I get around 23-24.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot for the advices I will try both the options!
Activity: 57
Guys.. been long here.. I see the rebranding.. so is there a Token Swap needed?

Cheers,
TD

No. The rebranding is name change only, at the request of Monaco Government, since Monaco is protected IP.
Activity: 28
Guys.. been long here.. I see the rebranding.. so is there a Token Swap needed?

Cheers,
TD
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
There is an user mining at my pool using a bad address:

0x009f4cf97c0590444228102f9abe2e1a66c678bf:x

This user has been mining for a long time with a bad monaco address. Please use a correct address.

HELP MINING MONOECI WITH ANTMINER D3!

I made my first XMCC coin on zpool and now I want to try to directly mine it myself!
Anyone doing it? I have tryed with all the pools listed but it seems miningdutch is the best one. I just don't know witch port to use and the difficulty to set! Any help is appreciated!

You create new account.
Add worker for each D3 you own. (Use x for worker password).

On D3
URL: stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3811
Worker: yourusername.worker1
Password: d=92

For password you set before as x just use d=92. I found out this was the best option with very small rejection rate. You may want to try using different difficulty settings. From 32 to 96.

There is another way to get xmcc. Try multi mining pools where you can mine most profitable coin atm and get paid in LTC (avoid BTC high fee) and then go to cryptopia exchange and buy xmcc there. I get more xmcc that way. With 16 underclocked D3's I get around 15 xmcc daily mining coin itself. With multipool I get around 23-24.

Good luck.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hi guys!

MiningPool here.
I've been away for a long time and I didnt realized you have updated sources about 2 months ago.

I see a lot of hashrate now at my pool, but wallet is still old version.

I'm updating wallet right now, so all will be good in a few minutes.

Regards!
TheMiningPool.
Pages:
Jump to: