Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 33. (Read 102456 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
The starting point of the Monaco project is very good, to build a country's payment service, and I think that in the future, the cryptocurrency will become a real payment method, and its advantages are very obvious.In addition, I want to know how much is masternode's daily revenue?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hey guys,
do u know how many coins I can mine with per day using a ANTMINER D3?
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
if my vps wallet says masternode seccessfully started should i still be getting watchdog error?
yes, you will see from time to time, that MN status is WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, but dont worry, sentinel+crontab (if configured) restart your MN soon
legendary

-    Increase of masternode rewards from 2 to 5 XMCC

From which block will the change occur?
Block 120000  soon, get ready)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
if my vps wallet says masternode seccessfully started should i still be getting watchdog error?
Activity: 322

-    Increase of masternode rewards from 2 to 5 XMCC

From which block will the change occur?
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Hi,
which one of the executable for windows 64 do we run for the wallet:
monoeci-cli.exe
monoecid.exe
monoeci-tx.exe

If you want to run the graphical wallet it should be monoeci-qt.exe
If you want to use command line wallet (which usually is more what you use on a server) you should start monoecid.exe and then use monoeci-cli.exe for the wallet functions (with monoecid running in tge background). When using monoeci-qt GUI wallet you don´t need monoecid running in background.

I don´t know what monoeci-tx.exe is, never seen that one. I use Linux mainly so maybe it is a windows thing?
Activity: 294
Hi,
which one of the executable for windows 64 do we run for the wallet:
monoeci-cli.exe
monoecid.exe
monoeci-tx.exe
legendary
today i got this error by testing sentinel:

alex@unassigned-hostname:~/sentinel$ ./venv/bin/py.test ./test
======================================================= test session starts ========================================================
platform linux2 -- Python 2.7.12, pytest-3.0.1, py-1.4.31, pluggy-0.3.1
rootdir: /home/alex/sentinel, inifile:
collected 20 items

test/integration/test_jsonrpc.py F
test/unit/test_models.py ..
test/unit/test_monoeci_config.py .
test/unit/test_monoecid_data_shims.py ..
test/unit/test_monoeciy_things.py .....
test/unit/test_submit_command.py .
test/unit/models/test_proposals.py ...
test/unit/models/test_superblocks.py .....

============================================================= FAILURES =============================================================
__________________________________________________________ test_monoecid ___________________________________________________________

def test_monoecid():
        config_text = monoeciConfig.slurp_config_file(config.monoeci_conf)
        network = 'mainnet'
        is_testnet = False
        genesis_hash = u'0000005be1eb05b05fb45ae38ee9c1441514a65343cd146100a574de4278f1a3'
        for line in config_text.split("\n"):
            if line.startswith('testnet=1'):
                network = 'testnet'
                is_testnet = True
                genesis_hash = u'000008f18ad6913eed878632efbb83909272d493e5c065789330eb23ab65b5cf'

creds = monoeciConfig.get_rpc_creds(config_text, network)
        monoecid = monoeciDaemon(**creds)
        assert monoecid.rpc_command is not None

>       assert hasattr(monoecid, 'rpc_connection')
E       assert False
E        +  where False = hasattr(, 'rpc_connection')

test/integration/test_jsonrpc.py:30: AssertionError
=============================================== 1 failed, 19 passed in 0.46 seconds ================================================
alex@unassigned-hostname:~/sentinel$

SOLVED: set shorter rpc password in monoeci.conf
Activity: 5
Sentinel Error

Hi, I have got my masternodes running , wallet sync etc but when I run the sentinel test  I get 19 passes and 1 fail which is test_monoecid

I have check the sentinel Github readme and run the debug and get the following

root@scw-6cb7c0:~/sentinel# SENTINEL_DEBUG=1 ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py
2017-12-30 10:04:46 [info]: SCHEMA_VERSION (code) = [20170111-1]
2017-12-30 10:04:46 [info]: DB_SCHEMA_VERSION = [20170111-1]
-342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
Cannot connect to monoecid. Please ensure monoecid is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.

Monoecid is running and I can get status from
monoeci-cli getinfo
monoeci-cli mnsync status

Thanks
Activity: 57
Any plans for JAXX or mobile wallets?

Thanks!
Activity: 33
Hi,

Any idea why I get this error , I have download the file and done the 3 CP commands

From Manual : Information The CP commands in the /usr/bin directory to directly launch the client without using ./monoecid but monoecid

But i get this error when I try and run the monecid

monoeci@scw-044499:~$ monoecid
bash: /usr/bin/monoecid: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

I have search the directory and the monoecid file is there

I have setup a ARM server on scaleway not a X86 as they had sold out , would that be a issue?
Thanks

yes it is, you have to compile the core for ARM platform by yourself (clone git, and make install, ..., ...).
don't know if it's going to compil good on ARM (normaly it will),

good luck
Hi,

Any idea why I get this error , I have download the file and done the 3 CP commands

From Manual : Information The CP commands in the /usr/bin directory to directly launch the client without using ./monoecid but monoecid

But i get this error when I try and run the monecid

monoeci@scw-044499:~$ monoecid
bash: /usr/bin/monoecid: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

I have search the directory and the monoecid file is there

I have setup a ARM server on scaleway not a X86 as they had sold out , would that be a issue?
Thanks
Activity: 57
Does anyone know why masternodes.online still only shows 1.3 XMCCs earned from Masternodes a day?

Never mind. Average of actual payout frequency
Activity: 12
Here is the article for setting up monoeci masternode
https://steemit.com/monoeci/@aziz199505/monoeci-masternode-set-up

Leave a feedback if I am missing thanks  Cheesy
Hi,

Sorry first timer so maybe a really dumb question

I'm trying to setup masternode, I have followed the pdf instructions and all went well , I have downloaded wallet, transferred 1000xxmc , setup server  until the part of logging in via Termius (windows)

I have saved the public key to my profile in https://www.scaleway.com/  . I used putty gen (windows ver) to save my public and private key but I'm not sure how to paste my private key into the termius Key preferences, I can only save the private key as a .ppk file from putty but then cant view the actual private key to paste it into the termius key chain

Am I missing a step? I get a error when i then try and connect to my server via termius

connection closed with status: privateKey value does not contain a (valid) private key of root@(my server ip address)

Thanks

Having the same issue here, I can find the privatekey by opening into text editor software - but once I enter the key, it doesent work no matter how I do it...

Completly new to this, and first masternode setup. Followed every step of the way until terminus login i cant get past that.. windows

Use bitvise , I used it and it worked fine. I couldn’t get termius to work, you can use the same key from putty follow the tutorial manual on the website for how to use bitvise
Activity: 86
What happened today ? The price this morning was around $1/coin and now it's more than $5 !! Luckily I setup my masternode one week ago.
Very good project with a great team.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Your website is still using MonacoCoin... You have rebranded to Monoeci right?
Activity: 1
Hi,

Sorry first timer so maybe a really dumb question

I'm trying to setup masternode, I have followed the pdf instructions and all went well , I have downloaded wallet, transferred 1000xxmc , setup server  until the part of logging in via Termius (windows)

I have saved the public key to my profile in https://www.scaleway.com/  . I used putty gen (windows ver) to save my public and private key but I'm not sure how to paste my private key into the termius Key preferences, I can only save the private key as a .ppk file from putty but then cant view the actual private key to paste it into the termius key chain

Am I missing a step? I get a error when i then try and connect to my server via termius

connection closed with status: privateKey value does not contain a (valid) private key of root@(my server ip address)

Thanks

Having the same issue here, I can find the privatekey by opening into text editor software - but once I enter the key, it doesent work no matter how I do it...

Completly new to this, and first masternode setup. Followed every step of the way until terminus login i cant get past that.. windows
Activity: 2
Hi
I  tried to set up a masternode few days ago, but I couldn't,
so I wanted to send my xmcc buck to exchange.
But I can't, because of Insufficient funds like this

https://gyazo.com/32456ed0b65c87e106a599f2d2bda3d2

How can I  send it?
Please help me.
thanks.

enable coin control. and then select the inputs. if you only have 1k input in MN, use the toggle button in input control

I can send it now!
Thank you so much!
Pages:
Jump to: