Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 52. (Read 102456 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MonacoCoin Team Member
Hey guys, which pool would you recommend for me to use? Thank you!

Hello, I think that dutch miner had a nice hashpower.

I know that a lot of power comes from prohashing too.
MonacoCoin Team Member
Masternode monitoring for XMCC is now live, check it out here http://mnrank.com/monitor.php

Hello,

Really interesting feature there, good job  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Sry for my dumb question , but Who's can provide a masternode setup url . Just want to prepare in case of I want to invest my 1000 xmcc.

Here is a good setup instructions for monaco masternode https://cryptomat.com/setup-monaco-masternode-xmcc/
Activity: 504
Merit: 109

Hello Developer,

I'm trying to set up linux wallet with ubuntu 16.04 to release masternode I followed the instructions on your site but I got error

"error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Please give me solution. Huh

You need ubuntu 14.  The libboost_system.so.1.54.0 is old.  You probably has libboost_system.so.1.58.0 on your ubuntu 16.  The fastest way is to downgrade your ubuntu to 14.  I requested the developer to compile for Ubuntu 16 because most servers are deployed on Ubuntu 16 now aday
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hey guys, which pool would you recommend for me to use? Thank you!
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Masternode monitoring for XMCC is now live, check it out here http://mnrank.com/monitor.php
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Hello Developer,

I'm trying to set up linux wallet with ubuntu 16.04 to release masternode I followed the instructions on your site but I got error

"error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Please give me solution. Huh

Activity: 125

Any pools that can support difficulty over 12?

thanks!
MonacoCoin Team Member
I applied to Monaco so I'm hoping we hear great news soon.

Hello,

We were at the MGF and we made some contacts. We met and discussed with CEOs of decentralized exchange and there is high possibilities of partnerships at their launch.

We met some investors which are interested in our project, a lot of Monegasques are really interested in what we are doing right now.

We are in discussion with the monegasque government (We already had one meeting) and there will be another one soon.

We will redesign the website, the wallet and finish to develop the Android wallet in the next weeks. So stay tuned  Smiley
Activity: 51
I applied to Monaco so I'm hoping we hear great news soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Hi,

What is the reward percentage of the block that goes to masternodes?

your awnser is already on the first page, currently ist 20% and soon it will slowly increase untill 50%
the coin is still Young and already lots of work happened.

masternodes are very stable and the wallet is too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Hi,

What is the reward percentage of the block that goes to masternodes?
Activity: 322
What yearly ROI is currently with masternode?

Answer on your questiuon here - http://mnrank.com/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there a slack channel? I'd love to be able to get more updates. Still unsure about this coin overall. I like the goal (end user currency) and how it's being developed (small rollout as a test environment). However, the wallet is hideous looking and I can't really tell that there's any active development going on.

I would like to understand the longer term prospects before I get more involved.
https://join.slack.com/t/monacocoin/shared_invite/enQtMjUzNzQ3Njk1Mzk3LWQ3YjMwMmFiMDgyYTIwM2MwMmZjOWE2NGIyMjZmYmQxNjJjOGVmNmI4OGRiMzZmNTdlMmEzZTU1MWU4ZTNmYjA
Activity: 143
Curios to get into this coin. is there a active invite to the slack channel?

The invite link at the 1st page is still active.

No, it's not. When I click that slack link, I get:
This invite link is no longer active.

Please check with the person who shared it with you to see if there's a new link available.
Is there a slack channel? I'd love to be able to get more updates. Still unsure about this coin overall. I like the goal (end user currency) and how it's being developed (small rollout as a test environment). However, the wallet is hideous looking and I can't really tell that there's any active development going on.

I would like to understand the longer term prospects before I get more involved.
Activity: 120

The invite link at the 1st page is still active.
Activity: 89
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

the roi is stable around 100%
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
Activity: 143
Does the Mac Wallet work for anyone? It seems like it was built for High Sierra only (which is annoying to be that bleeding edge), but even on that OS, it crashes immediately on launch.
Pages:
Jump to: