Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 48. (Read 102456 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Was trying mining but nothing in last 1 hour.. not even a block!!
Activity: 10
This looks like a solid project.

Just fired up 2 MonacoCoin Masternodes to start minting coins. Any idea how many days before I should expect to see coins in my wallet?
Activity: 28
nice project! wish the project success!
Activity: 21
it show this when i install on ubuntu vps how can i solve it?

./monacoCoind: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MonacoCoin Team Member
I bought a bunch of xmcc to setup masternodes and am disappointed that I can't run this on my windows computers at home.  The point is that I would like to be able to control my funds all the time. I don't want to be renting a server and have all my coins there, now I'm not in control of my funds. What if someone at the hosting company is checking the server and decides to transfer all my coin to his account?!

Why not a sentinel for windows?

If someone takes the backup dat file do they still need my password to transfer coin?

Hello your funds always stay on your main computer, you don't send anything on the vps.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I bought a bunch of xmcc to setup masternodes and am disappointed that I can't run this on my windows computers at home.  The point is that I would like to be able to control my funds all the time. I don't want to be renting a server and have all my coins there, now I'm not in control of my funds. What if someone at the hosting company is checking the server and decides to transfer all my coin to his account?!

If someone takes the backup dat file do they still need my password to transfer coin?

None of your coins are stored in a masternode. The MN uses a separate wallet and your home computer wallet basically says "This VPS can act as a masternode with my coins". Once you 'enable' that, you don't even have to have your home computer on.. the masternode just mints coins to your PC wallet.
DCP
Activity: 110

MonacoCoin Team Member
*Noob alert*

I'm about to set up my first masternode and have a quick question before I start.

I'm following this guide:
https://cryptomat.com/setup-monaco-masternode-xmcc/

Is there any reason why I shouldn't follow this guide?

Also, just want to confirm that can I close my wallet on my laptop after activating masternode and unlocking my wallet?

Thanks!

Hello, no problem to follow this guide, you have another one available on our website.

Why my masternode in blocked peers, doesn't give coins and what's blocked peers at all? I can't start to work my nodes. Please, help me

Hello, it's possible that you port is blocked, try to open it on your vps.

do you plan to add more exchange(big exchange) and when ?
im very interest your project Wink

Hello, yes it's in our plan but we have no way to know when. Chinese and korean exchanges just asked for the whitepaper and it shoud be ok. For exchanges like bittrex or hitbtc it's harder but we'll do our best.
Activity: 19
Ha чeм cтaвить Macтepнoдy? UBUNTU 16.04 LTS или LAMP UBUNTU 16.04 Huh

Ubuntu Trusty (14.04)
Activity: 137
MonacoCoin added to StarPool.Biz

starpool.biz
- Fee is 0.5%
- 70+ Scrypt currencies
- 50+ X11 currencies
- DDoS Protected
- AutoSwitch pool
- Auto Exchange

Bitcoin Payout
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://x11.starpool.biz:3533 -u -p c=BTC

MonacoCoin Payout
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://x11.starpool.biz:3533 -u -p c=XMCC

HAPPY MINING, KEEP TO GET THE PROFIT
Activity: 21
do you plan to add more exchange(big exchange) and when ?
im very interest your project Wink
Activity: 249
Why my masternode in blocked peers, doesn't give coins and what's blocked peers at all? I can't start to work my nodes. Please, help me
Activity: 49
*Noob alert*

I'm about to set up my first masternode and have a quick question before I start.

I'm following this guide:
https://cryptomat.com/setup-monaco-masternode-xmcc/

Is there any reason why I shouldn't follow this guide?

Also, just want to confirm that can I close my wallet on my laptop after activating masternode and unlocking my wallet?

Thanks!

MonacoCoin Team Member
Activity: 1302
Merit: 264
Activity: 8
Hello , I installed wallet on windows machine ( VPS ) i can access machine using RDP

i configured masternode , did the transaction i am getting this error

Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only

Please help
Activity: 3
Hi,

MN is online since saturday morning, activated, enabled. How long untill the rewards arrive and does it come in the mn wallets?

What happens iwhen the rewards arrive, if i transfer to new address and it takes from the 1000 mn address?

Hello, the first reward should arrive very soon if everything was done correctly.

The 1000XMCC are locked to your masternode address, you will receive 2XMCC on this address. This address is linked to your main wallet, so you'll receive every reward on your main wallet.

Yes I got my first reward. Cool beans. thx... GO MonacoCoin or whatever names it will take .D
MonacoCoin Team Member
Hi,

MN is online since saturday morning, activated, enabled. How long untill the rewards arrive and does it come in the mn wallets?

What happens iwhen the rewards arrive, if i transfer to new address and it takes from the 1000 mn address?

Hello, the first reward should arrive very soon if everything was done correctly.

The 1000XMCC are locked to your masternode address, you will receive 2XMCC on this address. This address is linked to your main wallet, so you'll receive every reward on your main wallet.
Activity: 3
Hi,

blc
Activity: 11

What should I do if I do not pass the test when installing masternodes

JSONRPCException: -342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/bitcoinrpc/authproxy.py:187: JSONRPCException
self =
    def _get_response(self):
        http_response = self.__conn.getresponse()
        if http_response is None:
            raise JSONRPCException({
                'code': -342, 'message': 'missing HTTP response from server'})
        content_type = http_response.getheader('Content-Type')
        if content_type != 'application/json':
            raise JSONRPCException({
>               'code': -342, 'message': 'non-JSON HTTP response with \'%i %s\' from server' % (http_response.status, http_response.reason)})
E           JSONRPCException: -342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/bitcoinrpc/authproxy.py:187: JSONRPCException
=============================== 1 failed, 19 passed in 1.46 seconds ================================

I had this problem when I modified the RPC username/address - short answer reinstall from scratch is easiest quick path forwards.
Pages:
Jump to: