Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 62. (Read 102457 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi guys.

I have troubles with XMCC masternode configuration.
I've got stuck at this point approx. 10 times:

./monacoCoind
If the terminal is stuck, no worries, just restart a session.

I created VPS cloud server with Ubuntu Trusty (14.04) at Scaleway and followed up the instructions up to that certain point.
Is there anyone who could help me how to get over this trap?

Thanks in advance.
You need to edit configuration file:
nano .monacoCoinCore/monacoCoin.conf
and put there user and password for rpc connection:
rpcuser=any_username
rpcpassword=any_random_password

Was it really SO simple? ;-)
Thanks a lot, @creepycrawler
Activity: 56
Hi guys.

./monacoCoind

I created VPS cloud server with Ubuntu Trusty (14.04) at Scaleway and followed up the instructions up to that certain point.

Thanks in advance.
You need to edit configuration file:
nano .monacoCoinCore/monacoCoin.conf
and put there user and password for rpc connection:
rpcuser=any_username
rpcpassword=any_random_password
Hi guys.

./monacoCoind

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Still no response from Cryptopia? That is quite a while ago now, isn't it?

Fee cryptopia list on is 5BTC  Sad Sad
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Still no response from Cryptopia? That is quite a while ago now, isn't it?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
www.monoeci.io
Hi everyone,

Some great news about MonacoCoin :
-    Website has been updated , news section added
-    Website and tutorial are now available in Japanese

Next week events :

-    MonacoCoin Team will publish its first video podcast about the project and  a team presentation
-    MonacoCoin will be in partnership with a big event in November
-    Announcement of our first MonacoCoin public meeting in Monaco (Blockchain information and questions / answers) this meeting will be in french and is free.Some news about our network :

Many thank’s for the masternode setups ! More than 280 available

Power hash around 300 Gh/s to 600 Gh/s (and a peak at 900 Gh/s)

beautiful place of monaco today Smiley

Activity: 224
MonacoCoin Team Member
Hello friends!

Can I run this masternode on my local Windows PC, like as most another MN-coins?

Thanks a lot!  Smiley

Hello,

We did not make any tutorial for windows at the moment. We are working on it.

The problem to run a masternode seems to be Sentinel on Windows, but desper123 made this :

Code:
Installing Sentinel on Windows (Thanks to desper123)
It is assumed that the first steps for installing the masternode have already been completed before installing Sentinel.
Download and install Python 2.7.x from here https://www.python.org/downloads/
Add C: \ Python27 and C: \ Python27 \ Scripts to the PATH environment variable. (System Properties -> Environment Variables)
Install PIP - https://pip.pypa.io/...-to-install-pip.
For this you need to download https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py and run python get-pip.py in the same directory.
Other ways to install PIP on Windows: http: // stackoverflow ... pip-on-windows
Install Virtualenv by running pip install virtualenv
Download the sent and unzip to the directory C: \ sentinel (you can specify another, but for example here it will be this one)
We execute in the directory C: \ sentinel
virtualenv venv
venv \ Scripts \ pip install -r requirements.txt
Editing sentinel.conf by specifying the path to monacoCoin.conf in the monacoCoin_conf parameter.
Create a C: \ sentinel \ sentinel.bat file with the following content:
@echo off
set HOME =.
cd C: \ sentinel
C: \ sentinel \ venv \ Scripts \ python C: \ sentinel \ bin \ sentinel.py
Create a C: \ sentinel \ sentinel.vbs file with the following content:
Install WshShell = CreateObject ("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.Run chr (34) & "C: \ sentinel \ sentinel.bat" & Chr (34), 0
Install WshShell = Nothing
This intermediate vbs-script is needed in order to not open the console window when executing through the task scheduler.
We add the action C: \ sentinel \ sentinel.vbs to the task scheduler (Control Panel -> Administration -> Task Scheduler -> Create Task ...)
Trigger indicate "Daily", repeat the task 1 min.
Launch the Coin.
Who do not mind throwing a couple of coins for setting, my wallet MQfTBAzLpUWhPGsG7K6dSYTkfZju61Sa8G

But right, we cannot ensure that it works and cannot help with the installation.

Activity: 322
Hello friends!

Can I run this masternode on my local Windows PC, like as most another MN-coins?

Thanks a lot!  Smiley
MonacoCoin Team Member
Hi, Im trying to configure a Monacocoin masternode, installation on server goes fine but when I try this command to download the client (wget https://github.com/monacocoin-net/monacoCoin-Core/releases/download/0.12.1.5/monacoCoinCore-0.12.1.5-linux64-cli.zip) throws me this error:

Read error at byte 34357/43434613 (Connection reset by peer).

The download goes so slow at 422B/S, I tried with 0.12.1.5 and 0.12.1.5.1 versions. The server is in scaleway, I made all exactly as the tutorial of monaco webs says.

Anyone with the same problem?

Hello, we moved our website recently, there could have been some problem when you try.

I tried now and the dl was at around 25mb/s on a scaleway server, can you try again ? If it continues, the vps you are using could be at fault (Bad machine, a default or something else, try to terminate your instance and get a new one)
MonacoCoin Team Member
Activity: 36
Hi, Im trying to configure a Monacocoin masternode, installation on server goes fine but when I try this command to download the client (wget https://github.com/monacocoin-net/monacoCoin-Core/releases/download/0.12.1.5/monacoCoinCore-0.12.1.5-linux64-cli.zip) throws me this error:

Read error at byte 34357/43434613 (Connection reset by peer).

The download goes so slow at 422B/S, I tried with 0.12.1.5 and 0.12.1.5.1 versions. The server is in scaleway, I made all exactly as the tutorial of monaco webs says.

Anyone with the same problem?
What is the link to the MonacoCoin slack channel?
Activity: 206
www.monoeci.io
MonacoCoin has been listed on Coinexchange !

EXCHANGE READY NOW
for technical reasons, MCC is XMCC in novaexchange

EXCHANGE READY NOW

EXCHANGE READY NOW
for technical reasons, MCC is XMCC in coingather

Coming soon
MonacoCoin Team Member
MonacoCoin has been listed on Coinexchange !
MonacoCoin Team Member
So I follow the steps to get the masternode running but I'm have no luck I not sure what I'm doing wrong but I want to setup 4 masternodes and I have 4 diffe[Suspicious link removed] package/ IP address. Can some one help I pretty much copy and pasted and change what needed to be change when needed.

Hello, can you come on our slack in Masternode channel ? It will be easier and fast than on btctalk  Smiley
MonacoCoin Team Member
Thanks for the answers!  I'm sure you all are trying to get listed on Bittrex.  Is there any effort being made to join Binance?  I think it's a great exchange with an awesome future.  It would be great to have this coin on binance as well I think.  Thanks

We'll focus on bigger exchanges once we're listed on Cryptopia and Coinexchange.
Activity: 56
P.S. вoткнyл кaбeль oт пpoвaйдepa в кoмпьютep, минyя poyтep. Пoлyчил cepый ip-aдpec 10.20.6.18. Xoтя y мeня ecть cтaтичecкий внeшний. Boт тeпepь вooбщe нeпoнятнo чтo дeлaть дaльшe.
Boт и oтвeт. Tы cидишь зa пpoвaйдepcким NAT'oм. Moжнo пoпытaтьcя пoпpocить пpoвaйдepa пpoбpocить пopты, нo вpяд ли oн бyдeт зaмopaчивaтьcя, к тoмy жe, cкopee вceгo NAT имeeт пyл внeшниx aдpecoв и oни тoжe мoгyт быть paзными. Пpoщe зaкaзaть y пpoвaйдepa бeлый aйпи aдpec, либo ycтaнoвить нoдy нa VPS.
P. S. Ecть лoкaльнaя pyccкaя вeткa:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2137985.0;topicseen

Problem was on dynamic network address translation at provider. I think that provider won't forward ports, so solution is to use public ip address or virtual private server.
So I follow the steps to get the masternode running but I'm have no luck I not sure what I'm doing wrong but I want to setup 4 masternodes and I have 4 diffe[Suspicious link removed] package/ IP address. Can some one help I pretty much copy and pasted and change what needed to be change when needed.
Activity: 38
Hi, i have a WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, also i don't understand the rpc user and password, do they have to be the same in the server and qt?

the test command line give me 1/20 error with RPC
thanks for help

RPC user and password are not important, you can put whatever you want, just no special characters. It could return an error if you used special characters.

On your PC, you don't have to edit the monacocoin.conf, only the masternodes.conf

The error could come from the fact that you did not stop the wallet while changing the .conf on the vps too.

Yes it was a "µ" in the password Wink thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: