Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 65. (Read 102457 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 206
www.monoeci.io
Hi,

Just to inform today maintenance of the website , for update server capacity.

Website www.monacocoin.net offline 2 - 3 hours for DNS update.

Many Thank's
Hi . XMCC list cryptopia coming soon  Huh
I'm waiting, it will be fantastic, the cost will grow very much!
It's time to buy because the price in dollar terms has become very attractive!
This is a wonderful project!
Activity: 434
I've had big hopes for MC some days ago. Now they are much lower than were my expectations before.

Everybody is waiting for the new exchanges. The payment is done since a while ago, there's nothing we can do about it.

Our network keeps becoming bigger, and the price is 200% higher than some days ago.

Hi . XMCC list cryptopia coming soon  Huh
Activity: 224
MonacoCoin Team Member
I've had big hopes for MC some days ago. Now they are much lower than were my expectations before.

Everybody is waiting for the new exchanges. The payment is done since a while ago, there's nothing we can do about it.

Our network keeps becoming bigger, and the price is 200% higher than some days ago.
Activity: 166
I've had big hopes for MCC a few days ago. Now they are much lower than were my expectations before.
MonacoCoin Team Member
No MN payments today.. Is anything wrong? My MN is up and running...

If it's in enabled nothing in wrong, some days you can be unlucky and some days very lucky, but on the long term it's the same average for everybody per masternode.

More over a multipool switched yesterday and made the haspower of the network crumbled, so there was a very long period of time without any block mined.

But we can't do anything about this.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
No MN payments today.. Is anything wrong? My MN is up and running...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Question: Am I the poorest holder with 42 MCC? Smiley

Tried to mine from early but only have a single GPU and never got much before the difficulty went through the roof!

Had an additional 116.4249 Monacocoin mined on http://pool.sye.host/ , never got paid, owner Reaper301 never replied on bitcointalk to me when i messaged him on 5th September, now the pool has been down for days! Never found out what happened.
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
MN profitability plummets...
Activity: 206
www.monoeci.io
Hello ! And what's the problem , the last block was generated Wed, 13 Sep 2017 22:16:40 GMT ?  Undecided

Hi,

is normal because a big pool miner move to mine other coin, i explain this phenomenon to precedent post. Block chain and coin working good , just difficulty retarget and decrease because no more miner mine actually, after long period without block many block is mining with low difficulty. is same probleme to every altcoin coin ^^ buy more asic miner for mine XMCC lol !!

is probably https://www.mining-dutch.nl/index.php  

In mining dust if you need mine only xmcc please use :

x11   Low   stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3611   Vardiff   stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3711   High   stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3811

Not set your miner to multipool port:)

Thank's
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Hello ! And what's the problem , the last block was generated Wed, 13 Sep 2017 22:16:40 GMT ?  Undecided
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Awesome project, unbelieveable .

Now 1XMCC = $1 .

MonacoCoin Team Member
CryptoBomg, can you come on slack ? It will be easier than on Btctalk.

And please guys, don't change the font size, we use it when we have something to announce.
can you send me the slacklink please

It's available in the first post in the ANN if you click on the logo slack : https://monacocoin.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MjM2OTU3NzE4MTc4LTE1MDQ3MDQzMDAtZGZjMDI0OWFhZQ
Activity: 120

And please guys, don't change the font size, we use it when we have something to announce.
can you send me the slacklink please
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

And please guys, don't change the font size, we use when we have something to announce.
Ok, am in
MonacoCoin Team Member

Activity: 120
Hi,

Where can we get XMCC. Novaexchange isn't working

This message from Novaexchange.com:
2017-09-08 20:46 - We have to block IP-ranges
We are still under attack and this time it is the login page that we can't disable. Instead we have blocked some IP-ranges where most of the attacks are coming from.
If you are unable to access the site, use Tor browser. Everything works. Download Tor here https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

thanks firedog
Activity: 82
Hi,

Where can we get XMCC. Novaexchange isn't working

This message from Novaexchange.com:
2017-09-08 20:46 - We have to block IP-ranges
We are still under attack and this time it is the login page that we can't disable. Instead we have blocked some IP-ranges where most of the attacks are coming from.
If you are unable to access the site, use Tor browser. Everything works. Download Tor here https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
Pages:
Jump to: