Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 48. (Read 865090 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I would like Birake to become the next big crypto currency, for this it is necessary to maintain it continuously
Activity: 112
Your road map is quite extensive, has a number of interesting positions, it remains only to wait for a result.
Activity: 154
I like how you chose the total supply of tokens. as for me this is an ideal quantity
Yes, 300,000,000 is just not very much and not very little
This is the formula for success)
I agree, if a very large number of tokens the price of one will be too small
And if the number is small, then in the future, when the community grows, tokens will not be enough for everyone
You have excellent exchange rates.
Activity: 168
Hey. I think that with so many of your users, soon you will have a very large project.
Yes, indeed, you already have a rather big project, and it's not strange because you already have a lot of experience.
When do you start selling tokens?
I like that your project is suitable for a variety of tasks and can solve many tasks regardless of the activities and needs of a particular user.
I see that you have an excellent page on GitHub. You can get your code out
Now it is very important to go to ICO when you already have a ready version or at least a test version of the application
Hi guys. Could you tell us how the team will spend money?
I like how you chose the total supply of tokens. as for me this is an ideal quantity
I agree, if a very large number of tokens the price of one will be too small
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hey. I think that with so many of your users, soon you will have a very large project.
I see that you have an excellent page on GitHub. You can get your code out
Hi guys, I like this project, but I still can not figure out some things myself. For example, do you have a head office?
Why do you think there are such sharp fluctuations in prices on the crypto currency market?
Hey. I read information about you and I really liked how you coped with the unpleasant situation in 2017. Well done.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hey. I'm interested in the question, what is your work focused on now?
This project has its own pluses and minuses, but I believe that your advantages overcame all the disadvantages.
Have you seen how many years of experience this project has? The team deserves respect.
Pages:
Jump to: