Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 46. (Read 865090 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What crypto currencies are accepted to purchase your tokens?
Activity: 112
I constantly watch the work of this project and what I see makes me very happy. success and prosperity!
Activity: 168
Nice project. The community is need for your service
You have a very good project, it has innovative ideas and ambitious goals. I will follow your developments. Good luck
Activity: 17
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
I like that users can use a secure and anonymous data stream to be sure of the security of their personal data.
I like to see how this community grows every day. Many new users join, you have a great team.
How do you plan to implement a marketing campaign for the exchange?
Give please the links in your chat rooms in the telegram. You have an excellent project, I would like to join you.
Activity: 34
Of course, this idea is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
I'm very pleased with the fact that the project is progressing quite fast with great speed. This is what I expected from the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I see that you have an excellent page on GitHub. You can get your code out
Now it is very important to go to ICO when you already have a ready version or at least a test version of the application
Yes, if the project goes to ICO now having only an idea, you have almost no chance of success.
but this project already has ready-made work wallets, not only for Windows, but for Linux and MacOS
I think that the future investors will see that Birake already has ready-made wallets - will add confidence to them, and they will invest more
Yes! I also think like you! Available wallet is the main advantage of Birake. The community will have more confidence in the project. Investors also pay more attention to Birake. I think the constant update of the development speed of the project will make Birake worth a lot more investment!
Do you plan to enter any other exchanges or will Bir be traded only on your own exchange?
Hi, can I see my coin on Coinmarketcap?
Hi, when will the final version of the exchange appear?
Judging by the current activities and updates, we can say that the work is done normally, and the project develops further. It seems to me now it is time to buy tokens.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I'd love to take the Birake wallet for a staking test drive, where can I purchase some coins without investing in a masternode please?
To date, the Birake project is a very promising project that you are very good at developing. I like that you follow your road map.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I do not quite understand how you count the POS system and the Masternode system? I think it's very interesting.
I see that you have an excellent page on GitHub. You can get your code out
Now it is very important to go to ICO when you already have a ready version or at least a test version of the application
Yes, if the project goes to ICO now having only an idea, you have almost no chance of success.
but this project already has ready-made work wallets, not only for Windows, but for Linux and MacOS
I think that the future investors will see that Birake already has ready-made wallets - will add confidence to them, and they will invest more
Pages:
Jump to: