Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Matrixcoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin! Bounties! ~ Windows Client & Sources! - page 12. (Read 9407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
les me recompile the new one. giv a sec

ok will wait for your pool, i like the movie , so i want to mine this coin.

haha
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
les me recompile the new one. giv a sec
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Designer & Developer
Trying to get a node online right now with the latest code, everyone that is a dev please get the latest code off github, your wallet.dat and coin.conf are created in the same folder that your qt or daemon is in, remember that!
The coin.conf file is generated in the same folder as matrixcoin-qt.exe along with other block information and wallet.dat, same goes for the daemon

I just updated the github, forgot to sync it, it has the latest code now. Hopefully someone can get a seed node up with the daemon?

And no this isnt a funny april fools joke haha Tongue didn't even realize the day haha lol

at windows correct. at linux you hav a mistake.

the wallet.dat and the rest from the compile they should go to ~/.matrixcoin instead they go to somewhere else
legendary
The coin.conf file is generated in the same folder as matrixcoin-qt.exe along with other block information and wallet.dat, same goes for the daemon

I just updated the github, forgot to sync it, it has the latest code now. Hopefully someone can get a seed node up with the daemon?

And no this isnt a funny april fools joke haha Tongue didn't even realize the day haha lol

dev pool need help???

i hav another problem now... he has a mistake with linux conf.. the wallet.dat and the rest go somewhere and not at ~/.matrixcoin folder
Activity: 490

is this the new way to premine? Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Designer & Developer

i close the stratum for a while couse this isn't working. let's wait a bit
legendary
i hav another problem now... he has a mistake with linux conf.. the wallet.dat and the rest go somewhere and not at ~/.matrixcoin folder

dev is offline now, he may working on the new seed node, just wait a few minutes.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
ok i am back. tell me again. we hav a new wallet again ?

it seems the new client do not have a seed node, will wait for dev update the seed node with the latest client.
legendary
it seems the new client do not have a seed node, will wait for dev update the seed node with the latest client.
ok i am back. tell me again. we hav a new wallet again ?
legendary

Max Matrixcoins 800,000,000 coins !!!crazy.
What time can I start mine??
 Wink

have to wait for dev
Activity: 490

Wink
as soon as the dev is done mining I guess
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Wink
legendary
brb in 10

pool may be at the wrong chain? dev has changed the source code,  pool operator may be need to check it again
Pages:
Jump to: