Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Matrixcoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin! Bounties! ~ Windows Client & Sources! - page 6. (Read 9407 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I don't know but only this guy is getting coin

keepwalking1234

??

why ?

he's not the only one getting coin, he's nealry the only one who's finding blocks Wink but i've seen your name too

my hashrate is pretty good now
hashrate just keep dropping and jumping.

It was not stable

but my hashrate is jumping in nearly all pools about 10-20%. in cgminer it's stable. do you have a stable hashrate in other pools?

btw. anyone tried solomining matrixcoin? i always get "pool not alive" even i configured correctly. other coins are working
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
They are back now Smiley)
Just got same issue.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary

keepwalking1234

??

why ?

he's not the only one getting coin, he's nealry the only one who's finding blocks Wink but i've seen your name too

hashrate just keep dropping and jumping.

It was not stable
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OK, the pool is working fine for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
sorry for that guys but the rest of my team is at coffee Tongue i can't call them atm.

RE: Matrixcoin (MTX) Official Forums
Matrixcoin is now fixed and on the right blockchain, Download the updates from github, client will be uploaded shortly!

you got to update it again Smiley)

I think we are good, I mean my wallet with the addnodes provided here is at 1250block and the pool is at 1250block at the time of writing. I think the matrixcoin forum update was the one that the Dev did here, the one where he restared the initial blockchain and added the 2 hour retarget..
the problem is with the pool , Napoleon brother you have very very big problems with your pool... we cannot get shares accepted, hashrate  is way off, coins coming in only for few people, something is not right...
EDIT: pool frontend is down, maybe he restarted it, let`s see what happens next...

keepwalking1234

??

why ?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
AGAIN HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? COME ON !!!!!!!!!

we are on the right chain, you do not need to do this
Activity: 266
AGAIN HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? COME ON !!!!!!!!!
legendary

keepwalking1234

??

why ?
legendary
sorry for that guys but the rest of my team is at coffee Tongue i can't call them atm.

RE: Matrixcoin (MTX) Official Forums
Matrixcoin is now fixed and on the right blockchain, Download the updates from github, client will be uploaded shortly!

you got to update it again Smiley)
tell me if hashrates are correct now
i dc you to make changes
hashrate is rising but still low accepted shares and some disconnects
your hashrates are correct ?
hash rate are not correct , just half of my correct. Hash rate

also just the half of my correct hashrate. every few minutes i get a disconnect from pool.. waiting for work.. idled miner

but i got some coins. after confirming i can say if payout is working Wink

got my first payout to wallet

Also got my first payout, payouts work i can confirm this, the problem is that it seems I`am hashing with around 10% than my normal power on the pool , low accepted shares...Sad

ok wait

also just the half of my correct hashrate. every few minutes i get a disconnect from pool.. waiting for work.. idled miner

now you DC?

the hashrates?

Also got my first payout, payouts work i can confirm this, the problem is that it seems I`am hashing with around 10% than my normal power on the pool , low accepted shares...Sad

Too slow for ant for something.
Connect then dead Smiley

the same problem here, also the hashrate that is showing is way off, sometimes the pool becomes Dead...Sad
Pages:
Jump to: