Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Matrixcoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin! Bounties! ~ Windows Client & Sources! - page 2. (Read 9407 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Real coin developers wouldn't act like you have.  If you were a real man you would have just ignored me.  But it's obvious that your not a man.  You're just another scammer trying to line your pockets with btc with another pathetic crap coin.

This coin isn't going to the moon because the rocket exploded on the launch pad.

I'm done with you and your crap coin because it's obvious that it's a complete FAIL.
Ha Ha Ha

Yeah you're real legit. 

Like I said.  This coin is dead.  You have two failed launches and you got your coins stolen. 

And you want people to think that you can maintain this worthless crap coin.

How about you give me your address you pathetic fraud.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Have you guys seen the hash speed on the pool??

1,678,587,752 khs? Really? From one guy (pool)??

Why should anyone start mining now...
Why not ?
i like this coin i put all my rigs onto this Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the start of the new chain. Double check all your settings, and make sure to not accidentally upload your wallet. Wink Cheesy  (No worries it happens)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Have you guys seen the hash speed on the pool??

1,678,587,752 khs? Really? From one guy (pool)??

Why should anyone start mining now...
Activity: 91
maybe change or delete this thread so people aren't confused?!
i don't know if i should still mine mtx. will coins get lost after fork? will diff still be the same as now?
Activity: 168
Designer & Developer
At 8:30am this morning on the newest chain....Really really sucks because now I have 1.9 MTX to give away for bounties and my 666mhs of hashing power isnt going to help much..........Thinking about updating again onto a new chain with some additional fixes. Not sure how else to do it, but I want to be able to give out MTX to users for supporting us.

Looks like they also tried to sending $500,000,000 from my coinbase account. DUMBASSES.

If you do end up restarting it again, you might want to give some announcement or something with as much warning as you can.

I'd say preserve the current block chain if at all possible, and not just because of all the coins folks including me have mined so far. Cheesy

Yea we will have to fork the chain. I will be creating a new announcement soon. I found out my wallet got hacked because I uploaded it to github on accident, that is what happens after hours of coding and 5am with no sleep. haha....This coin is very much alive, just going to be changing over to a new chain, so if you have any current version of the wallet, please delete it and wait for the new client/source to be uploaded.
At 8:30am this morning on the newest chain....Really really sucks because now I have 1.9 MTX to give away for bounties and my 666mhs of hashing power isnt going to help much..........Thinking about updating again onto a new chain with some additional fixes. Not sure how else to do it, but I want to be able to give out MTX to users for supporting us.

Looks like they also tried to sending $500,000,000 from my coinbase account. DUMBASSES.

If you do end up restarting it again, you might want to give some announcement or something with as much warning as you can.

I'd say preserve the current block chain if at all possible, and not just because of all the coins folks including me have mined so far. Cheesy

Begging won't help this dead coin.  Best thing to do is let it RIP
Someone stole coins from me, I will find you

Was this before or after the blockchain was restarted?

You call them Dumbasses yet they stole YOUR coins.  It looks like you're the dumb ass.

So now you want to start a new chain after people have already been mining.

You're a loser and have absolutely no business being involved in launching a cryptocurrency.

Cut your losses people.

THIS COIN IS DEAD!
Designer & Developer

Who cares?  The coins are worthless anyway.

These crap coins should all be destroyed. 
I hate to break it to the losers wasting time with this crap coin.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE ANYTHING

This crap coin is a joke.

WASTE OF TIME

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on m8 if you don't want to mine just don't Cheesy let the others mine and loose time and money

No I won't.  This crap is destroying the entire Altcoin world.

This shit needs to end.  

I'll be on this crap coin like flies on dog shit from here on out.

Get off this board you fucking faggot, Someone stole coins from me, I will find you, I will hunt you down. Bitch.

Glad to see Matrixcoin taking off!!! If anyone could help with some donations, I would love you to help recover my balance for bounties...

98uzNrivtn2fos1WTVojJafXrTDjQrWooH
If you find me I'll be waiting you pathetic punk.  I would take great pleasure in showing you what a real man can do to a sissy punk like you. 

Why would anyone steal your worthless coins?  You're a liar and a fool and I will not get off this board you loser.

Yea okay. Your not even worth my time troll. If you even knew me in real life you would never be saying that hahahaha your one dumb mofo.

In real life I would say exactly what I am saying right now.  You are a complete idiot and you know it.

I'm still solo mining this coin, for fun. I happened to catch this right as I noticed my btc mining rewards had gone from 0.01 per day to 0.01 per month. Cheesy Tho I might try the pool, rewards have dropped. It's reported to be 600+ ghz/second now. Cheesy
This coin is DEAD I tell you.

Don't waste your time on this crap coin.  There are plenty of other coins with competent developers supporting them.  Choose one of those.

This is nothing but a few little punks trying to line their pockets with btc.  Well that isn't going to happen.  

This is a bad April fools joke nothing more.  

Designer & Developer

WASTE OF TIME

come on m8 if you don't want to mine just don't Cheesy let the others mine and loose time and money

This shit needs to end.  

Get off this board you fucking faggot, Someone stole coins from me, I will find you, I will hunt you down. Bitch.

Glad to see Matrixcoin taking off!!! If anyone could help with some donations, I would love you to help recover my balance for bounties...

If you find me I'll be waiting you pathetic punk.  I would take great pleasure in showing you what a real man can do to a sissy punk like you. 

Why would anyone steal your worthless coins?  You're a liar and a fool and I will not get off this board you loser.

Yea okay. Your not even worth my time troll. If you even knew me in real life you would never be saying that hahahaha your one dumb mofo.
Activity: 266

WASTE OF TIME

This shit needs to end.  

Designer & Developer

WASTE OF TIME

This shit needs to end.  

Activity: 98
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

please add us

thanks!

do itttttttttttttttt

I would but noone added coin for voting/donating yet Cheesy lazy ones you are Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: