Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 184. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
TBH - until you posted before i didn't realise it was 140. But it doesn't really matter. next time i log on to the cron server i'll prolly change it. Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
stop spamming, its annoying and now I wont mine at your pool. 8 posts on one page its just way too much.

good job lol, he deleted all his posts
Activity: 170
Just means we pay out 20 blocks early. If it gets orphaned at 121 block - we loose out.

Alright, that makes sense then.  I believe technically the network is fully confirmed at 120 anyway and the daemon is just adding an extra 20 for safety.
Nope - our stratum server shat itself - moved to our stable eu servers. Should have no more issues.

Are your confirms actually working at 120?  Just wondering because I believe the maxcoin daemon marks them immature until 140 so I'm wondering how that works.  Huh

Just means we pay out 20 blocks early. If it gets orphaned at 121 block - we loose out.
Activity: 170
Nope - our stratum server shat itself - moved to our stable eu servers. Should have no more issues.

Are your confirms actually working at 120?  Just wondering because I believe the maxcoin daemon marks them immature until 140 so I'm wondering how that is working for you.  Huh
Annoucing our MaxCoin pool!!

Features

• Help Desk
  • 150Gbps DDoS protection

Uhh. Did you just get DDOS'd?

dbbit - do you do anything but troll us? lol.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
thank you once again, would the wallet work on windows 8.1 64bit?
No, for me it works only under W7 64bit. I think there is still no working GUI wallet for W8+
Activity: 167
stop spamming, its annoying and now I wont mine at your pool. 8 posts on one page its just way too much.

Geez... spamming indeed. :-/
Activity: 406
Bitcrea.com
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

yep i thought about this. but as i said me and my firend have diffrent connection and we r mining at diffrent pools but our Cgminer will stopped at the same time. i got two rigs and they have diffrent connection too but it will be stopped at the same time both as my friend. so after that i have to w8 like 30sec till it will work again. dont kno wtf is that btw i use  Cgminer Version [1gh.com] 3.6.6

oh you and your friends CGminers are dropping out at the same time? that is some wierd shiz coincidence. if you are in the same building then it could be a network problem.. if not then it makes no sense at all why you would both drop out at the same time.

but if you cant figure it out just use task scheduler to restart the batch file when your PC is idle for more than a couple of minutes.
If CGMiner is dropping back to the command prompt.. this should fix the problem..

if CGMiner is hanging/freezing then you may need to schedule a job to run every hour and just stop and restart CGMiner..

I know its band aide but at least you wont lose many hours of mining if it cuts off while you are sleeping.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252

->> http://maxpool.sytes.net <<-
Need more workers!
  • 0% fee
  • Stratum with Variable Difficulty
  • cgminer/cudamier/cpuminer supported
  • Correct HashRates
  • Based on MPOS
  • Proportional payment sytem
Activity: 238
dafuq, two of my rigs every 5mins or less will down at the same time. wtf is that? anyone has this prob too? what should i do to sort this annoying problem?

its your internet connection i guess

No its not. i have a stable connection and my friend has this prob too. we r not mining at the same pool btw and we mine at diffrent place so its weird

if they go down the same time then its most likely DDOS. go to the pool and see if its responsive.. if not DDOS then maybe the pool has issues.
it cant be a hardware issue if they are going down at the same time.....

in the early days I would see 1 go down then another a minute later than another... that was DDOS bcos some packets could get through whilst others couldnt.

yep i thought about this. but as i said me and my firend have diffrent connection and we r mining at diffrent pools but our Cgminer will stopped at the same time. i got two rigs and they have diffrent connection too but it will be stopped at the same time both as my friend. so after that i have to w8 like 30sec till it will work again. dont kno wtf is that btw i use  Cgminer Version [1gh.com] 3.6.6
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
dafuq, two of my rigs every 5mins or less will down at the same time. wtf is that? anyone has this prob too? what should i do to sort this annoying problem?

No its not. i have a stable connection and my friend has this prob too. we r not mining at the same pool btw and we mine at diffrent place so its weird

if they go down the same time then its most likely DDOS. go to the pool and see if its responsive.. if not DDOS then maybe the pool has issues.

in the early days I would see 1 go down then another a minute later than another... that was DDOS bcos some packets could get through whilst others couldnt.

+1 had these issues before when I mined on ypool, 1gh and smalltimeminer. Then launched a pool Tongue https://max.netcodepool.org, try it for an hour and notice no drops at all
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 322
holly pool spam batman these pools are spamming this thread like crazy.

Activity: 406
Bitcrea.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
My miners keed getting turn Off any other have this problem ?

yeah i got the same problem. how often it turns off?
15-30 mins then the miner stopping
Activity: 224
my cgminer is always crashing.
any idea?

maybe try not pushing your cards so hard.. I was only getting crashes in windows 7 when my intensity was too high or DDOS were happening.

I = too high = crash. Try tweaking your memclock and engine instead.
Jump to: