Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 180. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can you share that compiled X86 CPU mner, or post any link that guides how to compile ?
I have cygwin installed so I can try to compile it myself, let's see If I compile faster than 6 hours Grin
I think this is the correct link: https://github.com/Max-Coin/cpuminer
There is also a guide how to compile. Maybe you can send me the compiled miner?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
please check, wallet link on #1 is down

When clicking on "Windows Wallet" on the first page it still says: "Page not found - GitHub".

Devs, that is embarrassing!

It has been like that for a long time. Nobody bothers. It's maxcoin after all.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
please check, wallet link on #1 is down
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
If you like this movie and mined much more than i have mined with my 2800khash
Please donate some max: mPRHvy1WUaaVeKhG8NYyZrjJczatvNUaFr

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Don't forget Chunky has a MAX pool at https://pool.chunky.ms/max/

0% PROP
SSL

We're also giving 5 MAX to the next few block finders. We're up to 25GH/s and finding blocks!

https://pool.chunky.ms/max/
legendary
Blackjack.fun
I'm gettin there!  
but my wallet.dat file in (maxcoin qt) opens with vlc media player, can't be right. What do I change it to?

First step would be to remove the options of opening .dat files with vlc or any other player form windows. and you change it to nothing.
legendary
Blackjack.fun

Man Leute....
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool

Not looking for a pool.
Not looking for a miner.
I'm looking for real decentralized f'ing open source p2pool implementation for keccack ffs.

You're asking some technical questions in the thread of the maxcoin followers?
Activity: 10
I'm gettin there! 
but my wallet.dat file in (maxcoin qt) opens with vlc media player, can't be right. What do I change it to?
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
Activity: 6
http://oi57.tinypic.com/r8yuzt.jpg

Our Stratum Server is 100% DDoS Protected / Immune
PROMO: 0% Fees with no hidden withdrawal fees

-> http://max.minecrypto.net - Start Mining on a stable Maxcoin Pool <-

Fuckin' Spammer.

Hey DDoS Guys, please DDoS this pool to reduce spam Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Here is an original MAXCoin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Maximilian_I_1505_av.jpg

sorry for the oversized picture....  i dunno how to make it smaller
legendary
Blackjack.fun

Our Stratum Server is 100% DDoS Protected / Immune
PROMO: 0% Fees with no hidden withdrawal fees

-> http://max.minecrypto.net - Start Mining on a stable shitty Maxcoin Pool <-

and again and again and again and again.
And again and again and again ..... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y)

And spammers pool every 2 or 3 post, we have a good function in this forum :

Don't just hit ignore. Also report to the moderators for spam. It will be taken care if more people ring the bell.
Activity: 78
Is there any x86 CPU Miner???  Huh
There are no sense. 32bit only CPUs are very slow.
I checked for x86 miner for CPU, but there's no X86 CPU miner, plus check for difficulty there's no way you can mine with CPU !

oh there is a CPU miner its on Github but you have to compile it yourself (which took me like 6 bloody hours) and its about as productive as licking alcohol stains off the carpet to try and get drunk...
Can you share that compiled X86 CPU mner, or post any link that guides how to compile ?
I have cygwin installed so I can try to compile it myself, let's see If I compile faster than 6 hours Grin
I checked for x86 miner for CPU, but there's no X86 CPU miner, plus check for difficulty there's no way you can mine with CPU !

oh there is a CPU miner its on Github but you have to compile it yourself (which took me like 6 bloody hours) and its about as productive as licking alcohol stains off the carpet to try and get drunk...
For those who have problems with cgminer crashes time by time, this is how I "fixed" this problem, with a batch file that checks If cgminer process is running and if it's not running it will call a batch file.

This is batch file
Code:
@echo off
for /f "usebackq" %%Z in (`tasklist /nh /fi "imagename eq cgminer.exe"`) do if %%Z==INFO: goto processnotrunning
echo cgminer is running
exit
:processnotrunning
call start_cgminer.bat
exit

Save this as cgminer_checker.bat and save it to same folder to the cgminer, and let it be another batch file start_cgminer.bat, where you have cgminer paramters.
Now add to schedule cgminer_checker.bat to run let's say every 30 minutes, you have options 5,10,15,30 minutes and 1 hour, and at specific time you select the batch file will check for cgminer.exe process and start if it's crashed, this is how I 'fixed' this problem, instead of checking every xx minutes cgminer has crashed or not Smiley

does that work if CGMiner just hangs and doesn't bomb out to command prompt? looks interesting but doesnt look like it would get around that.. I might have to try it..
i think I might have to write an app that checks for GPU Load and kills cgminer when the GPU is not under load. when I get a chance..

I can make another batch, and add schedule lets say every 1 hour restarts cgminer ?
Do you know how often this happens ?
A little reminder:
Max Keiser works for RT. RT works for the Russian government. The Russian government hates crpytos and has just prohibited them. Do your math folks!

yeah but he isn't in Russia so they don't care... its only prohibited for RUSSIAN citizens and businesses. MAX is neither...
if anything the US authorities might go after him for making false statements about his shitty coin....

"fair launch"... "world wide development" ? WTF Max... try to keep it real.. your starting to sound like Jamie Dimon.

and so I can see Max Keiser becoming Kaiser Maximilian the 3rd.... all hail the Great Kaiser.... for delivering us to freedom from the banks... now shut up and buy my Max coins.
For those who have problems with cgminer crashes time by time, this is how I "fixed" this problem, with a batch file that checks If cgminer process is running and if it's not running it will call a batch file.

This is batch file
Code:
@echo off
for /f "usebackq" %%Z in (`tasklist /nh /fi "imagename eq cgminer.exe"`) do if %%Z==INFO: goto processnotrunning
echo cgminer is running
exit
call start_cgminer.bat
exit

Save this as cgminer_checker.bat and save it to same folder to the cgminer, and let it be another batch file start_cgminer.bat, where you have cgminer paramters.
Now add to schedule cgminer_checker.bat to run let's say every 30 minutes, you have options 5,10,15,30 minutes and 1 hour, and at specific time you select the batch file will check for cgminer.exe process and start if it's crashed, this is how I 'fixed' this problem, instead of checking every xx minutes cgminer has crashed or not Smiley

does that work if CGMiner just hangs and doesn't bomb out to command prompt? looks interesting but doesnt look like it would get around that.. I might have to try it..
i think I might have to write an app that checks for GPU Load and kills cgminer when the GPU is not under load. when I get a chance..

wow do you rock up late to every party and ask if there are any free drinks left?

This is batch file
Code:
@echo off
echo cgminer is running
exit
call start_cgminer.bat
exit

Jump to: