Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 189. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
0.00220021 BTC now Sad.

What you expect from pump&dump shitcoin?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
0.00220021 BTC now Sad.
legendary
Anyone know how to get cgminer 3.6.6 to go over 14 intensity for my 7950's?   Mine are only  hashing at half rate 300 mh/s each . Here is my current settings    -I 14 -g 1 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 21712 --gpu-engine 1025 --gpu-memclock 1575 --gpu-powertune --auto-fan --gpu-fan 80

Thanks!
300MH/s is not half rate, that's going pretty fast.

I was getting over 600 with a different program when ypool was up. I just need to get the intensity up to 20 and they do 600 all day but the programs not letting me set intensity past 14.  Any Ideas?
The 600 was probably wrong.

No it was right and its what they have been running while mining litcoin and doge for months now with intensity at 20. And it was kh not mh lol
The hash rate of litecoin, doge, or bitcoin havenothing to do with the hash rate of MaxCoin, it's unique, no other coin uses exactly the same hashing algorithm.

It doesnt really matter. Im just trying to find away to raise the intensity.

This is probably a restriction on "official" cgminer, where everyone suck but a few people "in a crowd"
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Anyone know how to get cgminer 3.6.6 to go over 14 intensity for my 7950's?   Mine are only  hashing at half rate 300 mh/s each . Here is my current settings    -I 14 -g 1 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 21712 --gpu-engine 1025 --gpu-memclock 1575 --gpu-powertune --auto-fan --gpu-fan 80

Thanks!

I was getting over 600 with a different program when ypool was up. I just need to get the intensity up to 20 and they do 600 all day but the programs not letting me set intensity past 14.  Any Ideas?

No it was right and its what they have been running while mining litcoin and doge for months now with intensity at 20. And it was kh not mh lol
The hash rate of litecoin, doge, or bitcoin havenothing to do with the hash rate of MaxCoin, it's unique, no other coin uses exactly the same hashing algorithm.

It doesnt really matter. Im just trying to find away to raise the intensity.
Activity: 140
Price dropping again Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
If you're looking for a decent working Pool, Check https://max.suprnova.cc

Thanks!
300MH/s is not half rate, that's going pretty fast, and some of those flags don't do anything, they are scrypt only.

legendary
WHERE ARE FUCKING WORKING POOLS, YOU, FUCKING ASSHOLES?

Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Time to get some quality in MAXCOIN industry?

What is this?

This a Topic to place your reviews on MAX Coin Mining Pools. 
For an updated and corwdsourced list of pools check this main topic:

For technical problems with your miner please check this guide:

Here you can post your complains or tumbs up for the Pools you are mining with.

To contribute and make MAXCOIN better and more reliable for everyone, reply and tell us your experience with your actual MAXCOIN pool.

You can report: servers down, bad or NO customer service (no contact answer), delayed payouts, etc.

You can brag about network efficiency, fast servers, pool hash power, very helping/gentle pool operators etc.

Important: Do not Spam, one review per person per pool is acceptable.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
any reason why my mining stats on the cgminer 3.6.6 is headless?

All I see on my screen is accepts/rejects flying by, no stats on my cards ...  on ubuntu
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
So the fact that it's a new algorithm makes this kind of not a shitcoin, despite everything else being shitty about it (terrible launch, celebrity tie-in, massive pump and dump culture, etc.).  If this had been released properly and with no max keisar bullshit we'd likely be singing the praises of this coin in the wake of VTC and the anti-ASIC movement.
fucks like max gay keiser probably got bunch of shares from devs and sold high, unfair pricks dont give a shit about a community just in it for quick fuckpump and dump. Guy doesnt even know what a gpu is.
So the fact that it's a new algorithm makes this kind of not a shitcoin, despite everything else being shitty about it (terrible launch, celebrity tie-in, massive pump and dump culture, etc.).  If this had been released properly and with no max keisar bullshit we'd likely be singing the praises of this coin in the wake of VTC and the anti-ASIC movement.
Actually, no. The algorithm is no improvement either, unfortunately.
It's is in theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sha3  it's just that nobody has really cracked it's predecessors yet.
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
NETCODEPOOL

YOU GET MORE COINS ON NETCODE SINCE A BLOCK'S COINS ARE DISTRIBUTED AMONG LESS MINERS

CGMINER (ATI), CUDAMINER (nVIDIA), CPUMINER SUPPORTED

70,000 LTC and 1,200,000,000 DOGE have been mined on Netcodepool till date

Coin Developer - CrunchPool.com operator
So the fact that it's a new algorithm makes this kind of not a shitcoin, despite everything else being shitty about it (terrible launch, celebrity tie-in, massive pump and dump culture, etc.).  If this had been released properly and with no max keisar bullshit we'd likely be singing the praises of this coin in the wake of VTC and the anti-ASIC movement.
Actually, no. The algorithm is no improvement either, unfortunately. The Keiser thing was a tremendous opportunity, you just had to see the expectations created and the coin value in the first hours, but the opportunity was wasted.
Jump to: