Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 199. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
StacyCoin is coming out next. I can't wait to mine and dump that one too!

Link ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
StacyCoin is coming out next. I can't wait to mine and dump that one too!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
       1gh miner conked out again just after I got into work this morning so no coin for me today, wtf! It seems to give me one coin then it crashes, I'm going to have to babysit this mo'fo all night. Spent two days getting the cpu miner to work using instructions Bletchley Park couldn't figure out and then I find people are already GPU mining!

Ok, another half day figuring out how to get the right bat conf settings for 1gh cpminer. On top of that I've got a command line wallet that I managed to get an address from using another bat file and I don't know what the f*ck it's doing. I've probably installed about ten botnets on my computer and my wallet is probably mining for some basement geek in China.

Since the failed launch I've managed to mine 3 maxcoins, woo! F*ck knows if they've gone into my wallet or not. So then I goes to mcx to check prices thinking I'm going to the ferrari dealership tomorrow, NO! Maxcoin is being dumped.

You've got to laugh. I've learnt so much this week especially from the kind folk here who helped all us noobs out. Gentleman I salute you!

Am I giving up? Hell no, I haven't had this much fun since I built my first Hackintosh.

If you'd like to donate MaxCoin to basement China geek mfNBU55b9Sen73wKbMK9uLxnAVZ6WFc8LT

Having to open another terminal just to see what's going on in the first wallet terminal is a bit tiresome.

"F*ck knows if they've gone into my wallet or not."

open up an annoying second terminal, one of several that may begin to clutter your screen, and run the maxcoind app with the addition of "getinfo"
\blah\blah\maxcoind.exe getinfo

and here's a list of other commands

getinfo                Displays block, difficulty, balance, stuff
  backupwallet
  dumpprivkey
  getaddressesbyaccount
  getbalance
  getmininginfo
  getnewaddress
  listaccounts
  listtransactions
  listreceivedbyaccount
  sendtoaddress
  setgenerate false
  setgenerate true
  stop

Thanks mate, I'll have a look when I get home. Maxcoin going North now on mcx exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
There is a slut Stacy gonna launch stacycoin. Get ready with all your BTCs.
       1gh miner conked out again just after I got into work this morning so no coin for me today, wtf! It seems to give me one coin then it crashes, I'm going to have to babysit this mo'fo all night. Spent two days getting the cpu miner to work using instructions Bletchley Park couldn't figure out and then I find people are already GPU mining!

Ok, another half day figuring out how to get the right bat conf settings for 1gh cpminer. On top of that I've got a command line wallet that I managed to get an address from using another bat file and I don't know what the f*ck it's doing. I've probably installed about ten botnets on my computer and my wallet is probably mining for some basement geek in China.

Since the failed launch I've managed to mine 3 maxcoins, woo! F*ck knows if they've gone into my wallet or not. So then I goes to mcx to check prices thinking I'm going to the ferrari dealership tomorrow, NO! Maxcoin is being dumped.

You've got to laugh. I've learnt so much this week especially from the kind folk here who helped all us noobs out. Gentleman I salute you!

Am I giving up? Hell no, I haven't had this much fun since I built my first Hackintosh.

If you'd like to donate MaxCoin to basement China geek mfNBU55b9Sen73wKbMK9uLxnAVZ6WFc8LT

Having to open another terminal just to see what's going on in the first wallet terminal is a bit tiresome.

"F*ck knows if they've gone into my wallet or not."

open up an annoying second terminal, one of several that may begin to clutter your screen, and run the maxcoind app with the addition of "getinfo"
\blah\blah\maxcoind.exe getinfo

and here's a list of other commands

getinfo                Displays block, difficulty, balance, stuff
  backupwallet
  dumpprivkey
  getaddressesbyaccount
  getbalance
  getmininginfo
  getnewaddress
  listaccounts
  listtransactions
  listreceivedbyaccount
  sendtoaddress
  setgenerate false
  setgenerate true
  stop
Activity: 11

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 28

https://i.imgur.com/HiV0n8k.png
https://i.imgur.com/5nsK3Hc.png

http://max.stablehash.com/

Features:

48GB DDR3 ram + Xeon 4/8 core processor
2TB HDD + RAM memcache
160 Gbps DDoS mitigation
99+% efficiency
99+% uptime
PROP 1.5% fee
VARDIFF
Commitment to uptime and stability
IRC chat

Next 15 miners that post username below will get 0% fees for life
3 blocks already found! Join now! End your search for a stable maxcoin pool! 0% Downtime across all our pools.

legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
My maxcoin windows wallet is always auto-mining after run....

Where can I stop it ?

write in your maxcoin.conf

gen=0
Activity: 210
ANyone know where I can get a windows GUI wallet from? Mine has been reported to have a CPU miner in

Wanna mine with CPU?  Just give up.
You will mine nothing but hot air with CPU.
Only GPU, only Hardcore ))
Reposting in a nagging way -

Yeah the miner. why did they have a version of cgminer up there if it didn't work ?

I don't know anything about keccak, but I believe - correct me if I'm wrong - that it is used to mine copperlark ?
So why couldn't whatever is used for copperlark be used for maxcoin instead ?

No wait, I'm all confused, sha-3, keccak, blech..... Huh
Wasn't there another crypto using keccak ?

Anyway why didn't it work ?

Just Bloody Tell Me !
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
good thing about MAX -> you don't have to think WHEN to sell, dumping NOW is never too early :d
Activity: 20
shitcoin! not enough low,because the dif with ASIC (sha256) elementary
Activity: 215
Difficulty   67985  Huh
Can you really compare SHA-3 difficulty with other algo ones?
Difficulty will grow a lot in the next upcoming days - price will increase.

Difficulty is rising already, price is dropping.

people are dumping coins in a panic mode now. and dificulty raised 100% in 24 hours. that says it all i guess. more and more people going to join in on mining maxcoin.

While difficulty may have risen 100% in 24 hours, it "only" rose 20% in the last 12 hours. It's slowing down.

Yah but price was at .004 when difficulty was about 600, if i remember right,  I went to bed and woke up to difficulty about 20,000 but price had dropped.

because at low difficulty they mined a lot of coins that are being dumped now. Smiley plus panic sell, etc., etc. plus at that point there was no cgminer for amd cards

How low will it go before the games begin ?
I guess it's cartelised like the banks he goes on about.

people are dumping coins in a panic mode now. and dificulty raised 100% in 24 hours. that says it all i guess. more and more people going to join in on mining maxcoin.

While difficulty may have risen 100% in 24 hours, it "only" rose 20% in the last 12 hours. It's slowing down.

Yah but price was at .004 when difficulty was about 600, if i remember right,  I went to bed and woke up to difficulty about 20,000 but price had dropped.

because at low difficulty they mined a lot of coins that are being dumped now. Smiley plus panic sell, etc., etc. plus at that point there was no cgminer for amd cards

Yeah the miner. why did they have a version of cgminer up there if it didn't work ?

I don't know anything about keccak, but I believe - correct me if I'm wrong - that it is used to mine copperlark ?
So why couldn't whatever is used for copperlark be used for maxcoin instead ?
Activity: 178
Difficulty   67985  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Jump to: