Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 201. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
MAX coin is the new BITCOIN.

Get real people.

This coin is going to dominate the markets, wake up

Early investors will be RICH in few months.

MAX coin the new BUTTCOIN
some people will get rich from trading it... most will end up taking it up the BUTT
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone have a mapping problem with the custom cgminer ?
I'm sure my gpu's are reading the wrong way round.

i tried the "gpu-reorder" flag but it doesn't seem to work - works on vanilla cgminer though.

solved
guys just click my referral link okay?
 https://mcxnow.com/ it's the best way right now to exchange your maxcoins and i need it so i can chat without 60 second delay. just clicking it is enough, thanks.. i dont feel like spamming or advertising so this will be once only.

thnx

There's nothing worse than a beggar! So poor you have to get try to get money by a cheap referral link  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

You are a bottom feeder.

Get real people.

yeah sure

Your activity is a great example for people who don't know stuff about cryptos.

How are early investors going to be rich ?
Activity: 210

Get real people.

)) and cool naming - MAXCOIN  Cool)
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Now the number of new coins released is so high that we can be sure that none of them will growth as high as bitcoin... We only get some market dilution and a lot of confusion for newbies..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

Get real people.

yeah sure

Your activity is a great example for people who don't know stuff about cryptos.

Activity: 210

Get real people.

yeah sure

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
New maxcoin pool with stratum.

max.mariveti.nl

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Get real people.

LOOOOOL, noone but early premine sellers :-)
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

Get real people.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
When is next Max Keisers show airing?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
MAXCOIN is MAXIMUM DAMAGE.

Game OVER. Pls don't mine. It's OVER. Sad.

Wasted Electricity

I don't see how you can say wasted electricity, I made more yesterday than I did in a month at middlecoin (about .5btc)
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
A new useless coin. And this one uses a easy to implement on an ASIC hash function. Definitely not what we are looking for now...

but are you aware theres a new function in this coin that allows the algro to be changed every xxx blocks without having to  fork. this allows the devs to change the algro if asic is developed rendering them useless or upgrade the algo in future

Oh, is it right? Where did you get that? I can't imagine that the two devs are able to pull this off.
Anyways, if this is true, they will change the algo to a 'CPU only' one again, while they have their GPU miners ready.  Tongue
A new useless coin. And this one uses a easy to implement on an ASIC hash function. Definitely not what we are looking for now...

but are you aware theres a new function in this coin that allows the algro to be changed every xxx blocks without having to  fork. this allows the devs to change the algro if asic is developed rendering them useless or upgrade the algo in future

We have a lot coins now. A new one using at the beginning a bad hash function, and that can be used to do a single pump and dump cycle...

Looking at how many coins the lucky few scooped in the fucked up launch, and how difficult it is to get one now.... not good.
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
Пpaвocлaвныe пpиcoeдиняйтecь к пyлy Bикингoв!)))
http://dwarfpool.com/max
Oтличнo paбoтaeт, для кyдa мaйнepa чepeз Cтpaтyм лyчший пyл пoxoдy!
No no, china pool, china fans  Tongue
You are dead wrong! German quality and functionality are highly valued around the world!

Dwarfpool rules, I got alot more coins there than the other ones I tried, and even when being DDOS'd it only had short bursts of 30 second minimal downtime when 1gh and maxcoinpool and ypool were completely crippled.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

A new useless coin. And this one uses an hash function easy to implement on an ASIC. Definitely not what we are looking for now...
Jump to: