Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 207. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Guys, expect maxcoin to reach 0.30BTC after some keiser report shows and after backing it up with gold. So, like it or not, it's time to buy.

I hope you've done the maths on that...  96 coins minted every 30 seconds so at that price the coin needs around $20,000 invested every 30 seconds
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I cant connet my wallet? What im wrong?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Guys, expect maxcoin to reach 0.30BTC after some keiser report shows and after backing it up with gold. So, like it or not, it's time to buy.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Not yet, but keep the death watch on Wink

Is this scamcoin dead ?

it wont die, just deal with it. Im also mad because of the failed launch, but now it seems quite cheap. I guess its time to buy.

Yeah , buy lots. It's good for you!!!!  Sell your home and buy maxcoins , that's the future. Nothing can go wrong with it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

Is this scamcoin dead ?

why it should be dead?

Because it's a pump coin with a failed launch and a known manipulator behind it. Also , nothing new about the coin , just the usual facelift.
Activity: 182

Is this scamcoin dead ?

it wont die, just deal with it. Im also mad because of the failed launch, but now it seems quite cheap, so I guess its time to buy.

cheap ?Smiley  i make 0.4 btc per day on MAX... on standart coin i do 0.05- per day so i hope more idiots buy on this price Smiley)
Activity: 84

Is this scamcoin dead ?

it wont die, just deal with it. Im also mad because of the failed launch, but now it seems quite cheap, so I guess its time to buy.

At 2 USD now you think this scam is cheap???
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
This is really the biggest scam in alltime cryptocurrency history.

Launch was more than terrible with GPU miners from the start, Windows 8 qt still keeps crushing after a few day, every pool has been under DDoS. People are still coming here trying to mine with CPUs.

The community has been deceived , people who are buying will condemn cryptocurrencies, even if you sell with profit, it will hurt the market in the long run. I used to like Max Keiser, but he is the very same as the bankers, he hates.

Agree, join us to mine Vertcoin.

Will definitely consider it.
Bitcrea.com

Is this scamcoin dead ?

it wont die, just deal with it. Im also mad because of the failed launch, but now it seems quite cheap. I guess its time to buy.
Activity: 152
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I do not understand. Somebody get out the payment confirmed coins on this pool maxcoinpool.com?
Activity: 296

Is this scamcoin dead ?
First off, this is not a help line for mcxnow! LOL

You have contact page on site, chat, IRC, email. I suggest you go the IRC or chat route.

Hey!

I did a withdrawal from mcxnow 24h ago that's not visible in my wallet. Address is right, it has 2329 confirmations...
 How long can a transaction take until it's shown in users wallet?
What exactly is it warning you about?

Why the fuck OSX warns me about this Maxcoin wallet DMG image?
Guys, you don't need to keep memory clock on GPU's on 1200-1500, you can down that to Afterburner's minimum, there is no difference. I keep my at 600 and mining hash rate is same.
Bitcrea.com
so is there a qt wallet for windows?
Make sure your wallet is from the official source.

malwarebytes is blocking the maxcoin wallet .. outgoing connection to 193 107 16 141

mcxnow is back in full force on upgraded servers.

if you still see the message, contact in chat or on the IRC link on that same page that pops up.

Opened an account a few days ago with McxNow and all was OK.

Yesterday, site keeps popping up "mcxNOW is currently down for maintenance".

I did manage to sign-in eventually, but, when changing pages the message popped up again, hit the back button and I was back in.

Today, the message comes up and cannot sign-in at all.

Have Tweeted @mcxNOWexchange and @maxcoinproject to ask if there is any reason for problem, no replies.

Anyone have any knowledge if there is a problem?
Activity: 210
Пpaвocлaвныe пpиcoeдиняйтecь к пyлy Bикингoв!)))
http://dwarfpool.com/max
Oтличнo paбoтaeт, для кyдa мaйнepa чepeз Cтpaтyм лyчший пyл пoxoдy!
No no, china pool, china fans  Tongue
Jump to: