Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 209. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
AMD MSI 270X miner settings:

./cgminer --keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool -u user -p x -I 12 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu-memclock 1500 --auto-fan --temp-target 70 --api-listen

Gives pretty good 210Mh/s.

Why the hell I can't set -I 20?

Seems to be cgminer max 14, 13-14 didn't seem do give much effect.

Yeah 14 is the max, im on 13 with 290x's gives 430 per card, not sure if i should tweak it more, probably going to jump off maxcoins soon anyway.  I have my gpu core set to 933, mem 1500, gives me better ratio between memory and higher hash
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
This is really the biggest scam in alltime cryptocurrency history.

Launch was more than terrible with GPU miners from the start, Windows 8 qt still keeps crushing after a few day, every pool has been under DDoS. People are still coming here trying to mine with CPUs.

The community has been deceived , people who are buying will condemn cryptocurrencies, even if you sell with profit, it will hurt the market in the long run. I used to like Max Keiser, but he is the very same as the bankers, he hates.

its only going to hurt Keiser and everyone else that has a profile and is involved with the project.

most people who get burnt will come away thinking that Altcoins are stupid and they should stick with the safe coins like BTC and LTC.. since most people used those coins to buy MAX they will just stay where its safe and no longer bother with failcoins.

everyone else will benefit in the long run from this learning experience.. even the people who didnt get to mine much at all will have learnt a  lot these past few days.. I know I did.
Activity: 152

./cgminer --keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool -u user -p x -I 12 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu-memclock 1500 --auto-fan --temp-target 70 --api-listen

-I 14 is a maximum I guess
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
Yeah, Maxcoin had a rough launch, but still you cant deny the fact that it is promising due to mass media attention. Kaiser will promote the coin and brag about it in every situation he will have
Activity: 210

For this miner http://maxdl.1gh.com/cgminer-windows.zip?nocache=0.9389935268554837 ?
Activity: 152
hi is there a working 32bit cpu miner for maxcoin, i have the 64bit, but need a 32bit for another computer?

do not waste your time with cpu mining instead use cudaminer if you have nvidea video card or cgminer for amd video card
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
This is really the biggest scam in alltime cryptocurrency history.

Launch was more than terrible with GPU miners from the start, Windows 8 qt still keeps crushing after a few day, every pool has been under DDoS. People are still coming here trying to mine with CPUs.

The community has been deceived , people who are buying will condemn cryptocurrencies, even if you sell with profit, it will hurt the market in the long run. I used to like Max Keiser, but he is the very same as the bankers, he hates.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
http://oi57.tinypic.com/r8yuzt.jpg

Our Stratum Server is 100% DDoS Protected / Immune
PROMO: 0% Fees with no hidden withdrawal fees

-> http://max.minecrypto.net - Start Mining on a stable Maxcoin Pool <-
Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com

Seems to be cgminer max 14, 13-14 didn't seem do give much effect.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

EthMonitoring.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
hi is there a working 32bit cpu miner for maxcoin, i have the 64bit, but need a 32bit for another computer?
Activity: 140
0.002421 BTC now !!!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Why the fuck OSX warns me about this Maxcoin wallet DMG image?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
So the wallet at maxcoin.co.uk doesn't seem to work. Getting no block source.

Should I give it some time? I already got the nodes set in the maxcoin.conf file.

Using windows wallet.

Try the maxcoind version and look for debug.log, you will see if connections found or not.

Started it on cmd, seems to be working. Not sure what to do after. Do i wait or open the wallet client while having maxoind running?

Let it run for sometime, then close, and write: maxcoin-qt.exe -c maxcoin.conf

Ok, thanks for the help  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any tutorial for CPU Mining ? I just can't figure out how to do it Sad

Well, here's a start:

http://forum.max-coin.net/index.php/topic,3.0.html

I dunno about it not being worth it to CPU mine...in 3 days of CPU mining on my i5 3570k at 4GHz I've picked up 2 MAX.  Not a lot, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!  It has an onboard Intel graphics chip and won't accept an ATi video card.  After I get rich mining with this 260X on this Phenom IIx4 945 rig (6-year-old HP Pavilion), I'll buy an nVidia for the 3570k rig.

Sorry, little off topic but why do you think it does not accept AMD card but Nvidia will work?

Actually I don't know that an nVidia will work.  I tried this r7 260X on it first and it gave no display.  The BIOS has no provision for specifying a primary video adapter, so maybe an nVidia won't work either.  It's an Asus P8H77-I --a micro-ATX form factor with integrated Intel graphics.  Cheap enough that if an nVidia won't work either, then I'll just go buy a new motherboard.
EthMonitoring.com

Should I give it some time? I already got the nodes set in the maxcoin.conf file.

Using windows wallet.

Try the maxcoind version and look for debug.log, you will see if connections found or not.

Started it on cmd, seems to be working. Not sure what to do after. Do i wait or open the wallet client while having maxoind running?

Let it run for sometime, then close, and write: maxcoin-qt.exe -c maxcoin.conf
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Using windows wallet.

EthMonitoring.com

Using windows wallet.

Activity: 210
Jump to: