Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 308. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Wait a few minutes and try again. Worked for me.

SOMEONE CAN HELP ME?
I'm mining on gh1 pool, but if I check my balance in windows with maxcoind getbalance, it shows me 0.
In gh1 it shows me 5max paid. http://max.1gh.com/user?wallet=mY8EJ8ZxJCThNWrX4xHTgtj3ck7kEYWWab

WHERE ARE MY MAXCOIN?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Ok, very important!

what is the command for the wallet to send coins to an address?  Grin
Activity: 322
I'm mining at ~150MHashes I wish I'd started mining before the difficulty went above 800 Tongue

Would you be so kind an tell me which miner and pool are you using, iam trying for 6 hours straight!!

I mined all night on rocketpool, woke up to a message saying they are not working. My worker was hashing but they don't let anyone set a payout address.

So --- you could try this http://max.1gh.com/ but I think there is a long wait for payout.

Which miner software do you use?

I  want to mine a I5 Intel CPu and a NVIDIA RIG of 9800GTX+ cards

Anyway i tried i get no valid shares
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
error: couldn't connect to server
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
okay command line to get my wallet adress? i've tried "listreceivedbyaddress"
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Where can i see my address ? i made one before.
Activity: 28
So, is there a great and smart being who can give me some pointers for mining through TOR.

I can see there is a proxy flag for the cpu miner and for cgminer, but do I need privoxy ? Or can I point it through localhost and port 9150 which I think is TOR socks port - if I use the browser bundle ?

Why do you need to mine through TOR?  
i think a lot ppl would be happy if we get a working cgminer
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
My GTX 760 is only mining @ 8MH/s. Is this the max for this card (not gonna overclock)?
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
how to run this shit on Mac OS X ?

I'm asking myself the same question. It's impossible to download the dmg from github...

Why can't they upload it to mega.co.nz or dropbox?...

idk bro, can maybe everyone twitt MaxKeiser about this problem? xD
max will be in hiding after this lol
is rep is shoot to piece now

Cheesy Cheesy yeees... he will have to move to basement out of his sky view office at London Cheesy
Activity: 7
How to download Mac OS X, or other clients?
Download this archive: https://github.com/Max-Coin/clients/archive/master.zip
unzip it, and in this order is all clients for all OS"s  Wink

if I have helped you, tip MAX: mRB5qkuWUPo57mP11y8UihZewyeLgMtZ35
Still getting 'No Block Source Available' and 'No Active Connections'

When I try to Pool - getting ' Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the minerd executable and libraries in the same directory as Max-Coin-QT"

WTF

The cpu miner on the project page is for solo mining only. To mine with a pool you have to use the fixed miner at:

http://max.1gh.com

Was trying to mine with http:max.gh.com and my address - but was receiving the ' Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the minerd executable and libraries in the same directory as Max-Coin-QT" reply

Does the wallet app/prefs need to be altered???
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Haha, this coin is a flop.. This coin will ruin max keiser's career for promoting shit and premining a coin that saids no premine.

+1

+1

FUCK THIS COIN IN ASS

QUOTE THIS MESSAGE, MAX KEISERS NEEDS TO PAY FOR WASTING OUR TIME, OUR ENERGY AND ALSO MESSING US ABOUT.
+1 Wink
1-0
Activity: 252
Q: Can I mine MaxCoin? How?
A: We'll  provide config files for the wallet client upon release to allow anybody to CPU mine from day one but we wont provide a working client for you. There will be mining pools available from launch, too .....or not.

Q: I am on Windows... can I mine?
A: Yep ( you can try  Wink ), there will be a client for all major OS.

Q: So is it CPU only? Will I be able to use my Butterfly Labs ASIC when it arrives (... any day now...)?
A: Using Keccak as a hashing function renders current Bitcoin ASICs and the upcoming Scrypt ASICs useless on the coin. GPU parallelization of Keccak is possible but currently does not exist for mining with our implementation of SHA-3, but we will not release it because we are greedy and we want to scam you

Your full of crap, there were windows miners, even a GPU one for nVidia cards, and working pool on day 1.

Activity: 182
I'm mining at ~150MHashes I wish I'd started mining before the difficulty went above 800 Tongue

Would you be so kind an tell me which miner and pool are you using, iam trying for 6 hours straight!!

I mined all night on rocketpool, woke up to a message saying they are not working. My worker was hashing but they don't let anyone set a payout address.

So --- you could try this http://max.1gh.com/ but I think there is a long wait for payout.
Fools. There are working ATI GPU miner. And these guys make thousand of dollars now! And I want too! Please Pm with working miner Smiley
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
You are still wasting your time to mine this???
So, is there a great and smart being who can give me some pointers for mining through TOR.

I can see there is a proxy flag for the cpu miner and for cgminer, but do I need privoxy ? Or can I point it through localhost and port 9150 which I think is TOR socks port - if I use the browser bundle ?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Jump to: