Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 305. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Does anyone know how to check your balance, what to type in cmd if mining on gh1 pool?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1000 BTC worth of Buy And Sell Volume on mcxnow.com in a few hours time.

All u miners, you are really lucky if somebody gonna buy maxcoins, I doubt, because you really must be a big idiot after this launch and with this ridicilous price to buy max coins
wow thats disgusting ripping thousands of dollars worth of btc of innocent people that dont know any better
shame on u max
shame on u devs

That's just what a long career, boldness, popularity and hard work can achieve - let that be a lesson to you.
It was a crap launch though.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
what is the rpcport for maxcoind.exe?
whatever you set it to be in maxcoin.conf
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
All u miners, you are really lucky if somebody gonna buy maxcoins, I doubt, because you really must be a big idiot after this launch and with this ridicilous price to buy max coins

They're more profitably than any other cpu miner right now. 
yep and anyone who supports this and mines this coin
are no better than the low life scums that made it and promoted this
if this was stock exchange u would all be going to jail
is it called inside trading when in come to crypto lol
how much did u pay max to get coin on the exchanges?
just curious

I was talking shit at launch too, but profit is profit.  This isn't a regulated market.  If people want to buy them for 0.02 then that isn't my problem.  It's not like I'm scamming people by offering them something and then not delivering what they asked for.

I am cpu mining over 10x as many Max as I am Prime.  It would be stupid to not mine max right now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
what is the rpcport for maxcoind.exe?
Thus far, all I see is bullshit rumors to GPU mine on MAX.  If someone disagrees then screenshots and proof pls.

Cudaminer & 1GH pool Smiley)))

can you mine maxcoin with a sapphire 7950 using cudaminer?

No.  Cuda is NVidia
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

yep and anyone who supports this and mines this coin
are no better than the low life scums that made it and promoted this
if this was stock exchange u would all be going to jail
is it called inside trading when in come to crypto lol
how much did u pay max to get coin on the exchanges?
just curious
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
where is the windows or linux wallets?
Activity: 140
Ok, very important!

what is the command for the wallet to send coins to an address?  Grin

maxcoind sendtoaddress mLdGE94ZHcBB37DXmMqJ39F4BU1XVJKbi6   amount

You can change the address in there if you want. Or not Smiley.

Thanks
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Has anyone tried mining on an 230GT on a laptop and if so how many MHs are you getting using cudaminer?

wow thats disgusting ripping thousands of dollars worth of btc of innocent people that dont know any better
shame on u max
shame on u devs

Trying to join 1gh.com max pool
I keep getting Stratum Authentication failed..
Pretty sure im doing it right..

minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mJDttkJn45gcZdoRkb3otF8Qm7WAWRgPEK -p x
just stop and move on bro to next coin no support here dev and max to busy mining and pumpiing and dumping to help anyone
Activity: 296

Activity: 296
What is your system?

minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mJDttkJn45gcZdoRkb3otF8Qm7WAWRgPEK -p x
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Haha, this coin is a flop.. This coin will ruin max keiser's career for promoting shit and premining a coin that saids no premine.

+1

+1

FUCK THIS COIN IN ASS

QUOTE THIS MESSAGE, MAX KEISERS NEEDS TO PAY FOR WASTING OUR TIME, OUR ENERGY AND ALSO MESSING US ABOUT.
+1 Wink
1-0
+`10 = 10

Activity: 420

use a password, like -p 1234 instead of x!!!!
Activity: 187
Thus far, all I see is bullshit rumors to GPU mine on MAX.  If someone disagrees then screenshots and proof pls.

can you mine maxcoin with a sapphire 7950 using cudaminer?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 187

try a more secure password. its been working for me on amd cpu.
Jump to: