Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 314. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
maxcoin already down 60% and will crash by 99% in the next few days, i warned ppl to think logically and not buy this at $10-$40 per coin (the total coin supply is 250Million ffs), this is well underway to be the largest scam in crypto history.

Really unfortunate, i was one of the biggest supporters of this coin due to fair launch strategy if u chk my previous posts. I also think keiser should distance himself from this coin. If Kesier and his devs were truly serious and honest about this coin they should've taken their time in developing all the wallets properly, not bits and pieces of files thrown around, they should've launched guides a week before step by step for newbies to mine (this coin attracted alot of crypto newbies). They should've arranged pools a week before release, and also a 1 click built in an auto-Pool miner in the wallet (memorycoin style) so newbies can mine easily.

no one was in a rush to release maxcoin except keiser, stacy and the maxcoin devs
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is currently the best pool for cpu-mining maxcoin ?

maxcoin.1gh.com ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Please answer me just YES or NO.
IS there yet a way to mine MAXCOIN with AMD GPU??
Thanks!
No as far as I know.
Their cgminer doesn't work.
Activity: 28
Activity: 28
Is coins-e acting retarded for everyone?  My trades should be going through, but they just sit there
Activity: 322
well, got to correct myself, rocketpool isnt workign for me , no shares credited to my worker
Activity: 248
How do you check your payouts on MAX.1GH.com??? payouts on the site just list "transaction" number....
Activity: 252
Can't believe that this coin get such a high value that fast, with a terrible launch like that

cmon, devs ! at least update the main topic with the last infos, pools, etc !
Miniers can't get it though there heads that a lot of traders don't mine or care about it at all, they just want the coin to buy and sell on a reasonable exchange. The launch is irrelevant to them.

Please answer me just YES or NO.
IS there yet a way to mine MAXCOIN with AMD GPU??
Thanks!
Activity: 30
just release cgminer for gpu user....
this coin is funny for people that mined a few blocks solo with each block now being worth over 1000 euro's.

OMFG I can't believe it rofl

Already sold like 40 of my solo mined block for 0.5btc...still have over 50 coins left, maxcoin is awesome, cudaminer is so delicious
Can't believe that this coin get such a high value that fast, with a terrible launch like that

cmon, devs ! at least update the main topic with the last infos, pools, etc !
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
How can I get the OSX client?

Help, please  Cry
Activity: 41
How to be the first to mine MaxCoin in a pool?
  • Register at our pool, verify your email address
  • Create workers
  • Download the maxcoin cgminer here
  • Configure your cminger and remember to insert the option --keccak
  • Set this pool as main pool, and set your miner as "failover only",   When stratum for maxcoin is released you will mine in the pool instantly!

https://i.imgur.com/hilWiEs.png
Join our profesional mining pool at:
http://max.altcoinpool.org/
100% uptime
Amazon EC2 scaleable Secured Server
https://i.imgur.com/OEQBwpS.png
[/quote]

Thats great and all but not everyone have development environments setup and can compile cgminer themself, will you guys provide a compiled version?
Activity: 14
Is there a way to mine with multiple works of 1GH pool? trying to get my laptop going on it too ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
this coin is funny for people that mined a few blocks solo with each block now being worth over 1000 euro's.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What's the RPC-port for gpu-mining?
I've seen 9339, 8669, 8108 none of them works...
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
This funny video sums how most feel about the Maxcoin fail:

OMG it feels good to laugh in the morning.
Thank you very much !

Please spread this video on twitter , facebook , keiser twitter etc .. use the same weapons ^^
Activity: 266
SOMEONE CAN HELP ME?
I'm mining on gh1 pool, but if I check my balance in windows with maxcoind getbalance, it shows me 0.
In gh1 it shows me 5max paid. http://max.1gh.com/user?wallet=mY8EJ8ZxJCThNWrX4xHTgtj3ck7kEYWWab

WHERE ARE MY MAXCOIN?
You need to run maxcoind like this:
Code:
maxcoind.exe --daemon -printtoconsole
And let it download the chain.
Maybe that's the problem.
Activity: 322
ROCKETPOOL WORKS!!!!

Jump to: