Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 349. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Some sucker spent 3.77 BTC to buy 47 Maxcoins at 0.08, lol
It was Max Keiser himself

Most probably though, doubt anyone would be an idiot to buy at that price.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have a working windows cpuminer for this coin? Thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Some sucker spent 3.77 BTC to buy 47 Maxcoins at 0.08, lol

These prices will crash badly once regular JOEs can actually get their hands on mining software.

It's clear as daylight Max Keiser scammed us with this coin. Made software almost impossible to get so that his crew can pre-mine faking a "fair launch".

You guys still think Max Keiser is great? He's just a self-serving little whore.

I agree. I liked his ideas 2 years ago. It took me a couple of months to get that he is full of bull.
Still, people are like a hoard of buffaloes so I had to follow this overhyped shit. I hope this coin die as soon as possible.

No working source for 2 hours.
No working binary for other linux distros then theirs.
No working website.
Bitcointalk goes down because of this shit.
Distributes binary via github, so you have to clone the shit to get working zipfiles
etc. etc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
Seriously.  The epic fail that has taken up two of my evenings deserves to be put to rest.  

/thread
"After a less than perfect launch we're off for some much needed sleep. More improvements incoming tomorrow" (Twitter)

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
This guy is really trolling us!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Unfortunately, despite this launch, this coin will make them a lot of money. Does seem deliberate, if so that's what you call a scam. Wouldn't it have been better to just pre mine it a little, have an excuse for pre mining it, and then doing a proper? I mean sure, this thread is going to be forgotten anyway, but at least it would have been more honest.
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
"After a less than perfect launch we're off for some much needed sleep. More improvements incoming tomorrow" (Twitter)

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
This guy is really trolling us!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
this coin should be relaunch, and reforked when everything is compiled properly, and at this stage that means the addion of working windows wallets and working amd miners, the relaunch should not happen until then
Activity: 14
Im actually disappointed that people diss this coin, I would love to see an successful altcoin. And for the first time I was at the very start of it.
Please be kind people, or come back with an amazing hype like this one. Grin
Activity: 153
4000 posts from people (perhaps deliberately) lost in the mix by Max?

Here's an idea.......

Rename it, JOKERCOIN!   Kiss

WankCoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Now Max Keiser would have to state his twitter acc has been hacked and he has not affiliation with this  coin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Unfortunately, our little community will be forgotten and Max's media power will make the scumbag devs wealthy.
Activity: 131
How can I change amount of threads for CPU mining in Windows command prompt wallet?

setgenerate true thread#

What about opening with a bat file that sets the number of threads?
Activity: 238
people are still bumping this thread, unbelievable... can someone close it? there is nothing to do here
Activity: 147
4000 posts from people (perhaps deliberately) lost in the mix by Max?

Here's an idea.......

Rename it, JOKERCOIN!   Kiss

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Max Keiser PEDERAST
Jump to: