Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 471. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
So will it be launched today or not, that the question?
Activity: 196
502Coin is best name for MaxCoin  Grin

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Thanks for the earlier link.  Full rack of dual Xeons burning out coins now.  let's pump this bitch!

stfu plez
Activity: 224
There is a wallet download link?HuhHuh?? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 140
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
i think the release should be pulled, until tomorrow, and more suitable website used for launch details, for example the official maxcoin twitter acc
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Tweeted - "Goes without saying that no mining will be done until we are able to announce in a fair way on a stable website."

Thats is because you fools have done ZERO research on launches. If you had, or simply asked the community. We would have told you this happens ALL THE TIME.

So its really easy I don't know what is so hard about this.

100 character RAR password shouldn't be crackable if it is make it longer.

Release the encrypted binaries on all the sites you mentioned in the initial post. A link to the torrent would suffice.

Post the password on all the sites you posted in your ANN page. Email the password to everyone that signed up.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The devs don't seem to understand that their stalling is what's causing the 502 errors, if the wallet/miner download links were up, there would be thousands of people going to those and not spamming refresh on bitcointalk.org causing the server overload.

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So should Max Keiser be arrested for using his botnet to ddos bitcointalk?

Theymos should report him to the authorities. There are laws against attacking networks. If it gets publicity for the alts I'm all for it.

Or more likely, it'll get the Alt subforums removed on BCT
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Looking like an epic fail.
Activity: 224
wallet link please......
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Thanks for the earlier link.  Full rack of dual Xeons burning out coins now.  let's pump this bitch!
Activity: 142
Hur hur hur Stacy

m MaxCoin is to be listed on https://www.coins-e.com/?ref=6352278843817984 right after launch!

Just for info Coins-e is a big scam info ... everyone should see at the trading/scam accusation sub-forum in bitcointalk..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
from @maxcoinproject

"Goes without saying that no mining will be done until we are able to announce in a fair way on a stable website."
Activity: 136
finaly!! link!!! hurry up!!!
http://ow.ly/tjSCF
Activity: 122
Network Info
Difficulty    1,086.06970830
Est Next Difficulty    838.67666460
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
So should Max Keiser be arrested for using his botnet to ddos bitcointalk?

Theymos should report him to the authorities. There are laws against attacking networks. If it gets publicity for the alts I'm all for it.
Jump to: