Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 90. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
highly doubt any coin is taking over ltc..  maybe one of the merged mined ones maybe.

The LTC now seems very not ideal price
But I think that his position has not been shaken
It would have to believe in it
Activity: 215
The updated wallets, v0.9.0, are available via GitHub or the MaxCoin website.
Still doesn't work in WinXP, with "memmove_s" error, as was stated in previous discussion:

I'm getting the following error when I try to launch the QT wallet for Windows, in Windows XP:
"The procedure entry point memmove_s could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll"
Anyone know how to fix?
Thx

I think this may be a problem in the way the QT wallet was built. The C runtime library msvcrt.dll in Windows XP does not contain the procedure memmove_s -- it does, however, appear in the following C runtime libraries:
  msvcr110.dll, the Visual studio 2012 redistributable runtime library.
  msvcr100.dll, the Visual studio 2010 redistributable runtime library.
 (perhaps others, but these are the only two on my system that contain memmove_s)

I defer to experts, but I suspect that in newer versions of Windows, mscvrt.dll does contain memmove_s. For the wallet to work on XP, I suspect someone would have to rebuild the wallet in such a way that it links to msvcr100.dll or msvcr110.dll (instead of msvcrt.dll) for memmove_s. I don't think the solution is as simple as renaming msvcr100.dll or msvcr110.dll to msvcrt.dll.

I found a discussion of a similar problem involving an application that uses Qt at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17097883/mingw-fails-on-windows-xp
(I believe I read somewhere that the Maxcoin wallet was built with Mingw).

Is there anybody who could try to rebuild the wallet so that it runs on XP? (I lack the expertise).
Thanks for your help.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
is there already any news for p2pool support for maxcoin ? or can someone make it ?
the version of mobicow doenst work https://github.com/haze-mobicow/p2pool-maxcoin
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
PoSToken
How many maxcoin day you do ? , and how many mh/s ? .

Yesterday 520max for 24h.
I wish you could produce more Max coin.
good luck!
Activity: 63
Im on max.1gh.com and have 660 mh/s in 14 hours make only 8 Maxcoin i dont understand .

Network difficulty is high.

The degree of difficultay will lso change over time Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I've updated my pool to 0.9.0, I run a MAX/HXC auto switching pool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I remember when maxcoin was 0.05 :O
Activity: 210
Hope to see max again @0.02
Yeap! MAXCOIN to da moon  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Maxcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Maxcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

mSVG4FKZ932gKMdppzpbM9LTqaM1LqrhNg

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Hope to see max again @0.02
Activity: 193
You cannot compare VTC decline with MAX one and pretend being serious, MAX had lost more than 98.5% of top value. It just kept falling everyday so you probably just are an insta dumper miner with fake interest in MAX.

I don't need a chill pill but i would really appreciate not reading such trolling here anymore
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
highly doubt any coin is taking over ltc..  maybe one of the merged mined ones maybe.
Activity: 26
I love Keccak because i can mine it in my little appartment for no noise & no heat (my wife is not unhappy about it hehe) and for now it is ASIC resistant.

I believe in Maxcoin because there is not much to risk and a lot to gain, market cap is really low compared to the potential.
Everyone knows about Maxcoin, a lot of people already owned some and Max Keiser have the influence to make it real big if someday he really feels like to.
Most holders now are strong believers, they endured months of endless fall and kept them and are a strong base for the coin. No more weak hands.
Now hasrate spreading between pools is becoming better and today for the first time 1gh was under 50%.

This is surely not believers and bagholders whining about this move because they asked for it.
Maxcoin price kept falling so the devs, if they cared about the coin, had to do something and listen to them. And they did, how is this a "scam" move?
If the devs did nothing you would still call this a scam so really, fuck off and go troll something else please

They actually ended the deathspiral, you can continue to shout your hate for maxcoin for some absurd reason...i don't understand, why waste so much of your time for something you hate?
Because really, hating is a waste of time, it builds nothing. Imo if you waste your time hating, you will end up just being a loser.

You can tell a lot of thing about maxcoin but you cannot deny the developpers are active, at least i see it on twitter and their told their real name. Of course there were several mistakes and some "shady things" may have happen...
but they are young students with a supposed bright future and i think part of their future is at stake, internet is not that unforgiving, so i think they will continue to work their best on it.

You sir, need to take a chill pill, fast.
I'm trying to have a debate about this move, because I somewhat care for and mine this coin.
I said that this move makes it seem more like a ponzi scheme, which is not the image you want when your coin has the potential to be the next LTC for GPU's after the scrypt asics kick in.
What is a short term halt in declining prizes as compared to the general image of a coin? Look, for example, at VTC. Might I say the biggest competitor for this "the next LTC" title.
VTC prices tanked hard in the last month (0,0033 -> 0,0012) yet devs did not change anything because they think the design is solid. When people believe in a coin there is no need to adjust anything (other than flaws, etc). As you might know btw, VTC has recoverd.
This move not only jeopardizes the image of Maxcoin but also decreases its appeal to new miners as this basically halves its profitability. In a time where people are slowly shifting to scrypt-n/sha-3 coins this is the opposite of what you want.
Activity: 193
I love Keccak because i can mine it in my little appartment for no noise & no heat (my wife is not unhappy about it hehe) and for now it is ASIC resistant.

I believe in Maxcoin because there is not much to risk and a lot to gain, market cap is really low compared to the potential.
Everyone knows about Maxcoin, a lot of people already owned some and Max Keiser have the influence to make it real big if someday he really feels like to.
Most holders now are strong believers, they endured months of endless fall and kept them and are a strong base for the coin. No more weak hands.
Now hasrate spreading between pools is becoming better and today for the first time 1gh was under 50%.

This is surely not believers and bagholders whining about this move because they asked for it.
Maxcoin price kept falling so the devs, if they cared about the coin, had to do something and listen to them. And they did, how is this a "scam" move?
If the devs did nothing you would still call this a scam so really, fuck off and go troll something else please

They actually ended the deathspiral, you can continue to shout your hate for maxcoin for some absurd reason...i don't understand, why waste so much of your time for something you hate?
Because really, hating is a waste of time, it builds nothing. Imo if you waste your time hating, you will end up just being a loser.

You can tell a lot of thing about maxcoin but you cannot deny the developpers are active, at least i see it on twitter and their told their real name. Of course there were several mistakes and some "shady things" may have happen...
but they are young students with a supposed bright future and i think part of their future is at stake, internet is not that unforgiving, so i think they will continue to work their best on it.
Activity: 26
MaxCoin has been updated to reduce the total coin supply and the current block reward. The hard fork will take effect from block 140000, this Thursday evening.

The new specifications are as follows:

BTC 48 MAX per block
BTC A total of ~100,000,000 coins

Why?

greed...
Great argument you got there!
Activity: 175
MaxCoin has been updated to reduce the total coin supply and the current block reward. The hard fork will take effect from block 140000, this Thursday evening.

BTC 48 MAX per block

Why?

greed...
Activity: 55
Hello,

You already know Bleutrade.com?

The Bleutrade is a recent exchange with only a few days since its launch, and already has several captivating registered users and transacting with 14 different currencies

AUR - BTC - BRC - DUKE - FTC - IFC - LTC - MAX - NMC - PPC - XPM - QRK - VTC - WDC

Subscribe now: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/77
Activity: 210
MaxCoin has been updated to reduce the total coin supply and the current block reward, this was requested by a large number of our users and has been implemented at their request. The hard fork will take effect from block 140000, this Thursday evening. Please ensure your wallet is updated by this time.

BTC 48 MAX per block

Thanks!
Update all posts.
Activity: 27

Smiley

Today's crypto coin is Maxcoin!

http://www.todayscryptocoin.com/Maxcoin/

@TodaysCrypto

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: